World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

On 12/1/2018 at 6:26 PM, OfficerMoon said:

The one thing I think the game REALLY needs is different sizes of leagues in Maps. We have 20 now, which is fine for those in a bigger league, but that leaves the smaller leagues or people without one, in a position where they are outnumbered. Also it allows whoever has the biggest leagues in a map wins because you can only hold so many flags.

My Suggestions:

- First, keep the 20 size mode, and add a smaller size of max players per league (maybe 3-6).

-Second, add a map/mode for those who go solo. This would make the game a whole lot more fair because those who like going solo now just get stomped by a league of 20. Also, a lot of new people quit the game because they have no chance with fighting veterans. 

-OfficerMoon

(Please upvote this and like)

I agree with this. The problem, however, is worse than you describe. Most big leagues are part of league families. Meaning they have multiple leagues that jump together and always ally. 

• Like 1

It would be alot better for me so I can log back into my other accounts like I was able to a while back by disconnecting accounts from gamecenter and adding others. I have lost one of my good accounts because of this and it agervates me that I wont be able to get back on it. I beleive if it could be changed back a lot of people including me could get some other account back because I am not the only one with this problem.

988F666D-26F0-49D4-BD7F-A01D43DFABF3.png

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, OfficerMoon said:

The one thing I think the game REALLY needs is different sizes of leagues in Maps. We have 20 now, which is fine for those in a bigger league, but that leaves the smaller leagues or people without one, in a position where they are outnumbered. Also it allows whoever has the biggest leagues in a map wins because you can only hold so many flags.

My Suggestions:

- First, keep the 20 size mode, and add a smaller size of max players per league (maybe 3-6).

-Second, add a map/mode for those who go solo. This would make the game a whole lot more fair because those who like going solo now just get stomped by a league of 20. Also, a lot of new people quit the game because they have no chance with fighting veterans. 

-OfficerMoon

(Please upvote this and like)

This won't accomplish a whole lot since most leagues have 3-4 leagues that they jump with. Which is unlucky. If your add size limitation people will just add more leagues to dominate maps and farm gold and ranking.

Battleship supremacy was only 6 players before and this is exactly what would happen.

Edited by Bloodmancer

• 1 month later...

A couple ideas to get new players and improve quality of life in game

1. make an advertisement competition within the community to promote WW. Make it so the winner gets a free officer or two for example. Something really good so it is more enticing and more likely to get serious entries. Depending on how the game is advertised, you could have banner ad competitions and even video competitions depending on what content is needed
  2. increasing gold rewards for maps and adding more secondary mission gold rewards. This would benefit the new players to be able to upgrade their troops faster and to catch up with the long time players. Long Time players can get some relief for the high costs to continue to upgrade and researc
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, KoolGrape said:

A couple ideas to get new players and improve quality of life in game

1. make an advertisement competition within the community to promote WW. Make it so the winner gets a free officer or two for example. Something really good so it is more enticing and more likely to get serious entries. Depending on how the game is advertised, you could have banner ad competitions and even video competitions depending on what content is needed
  2. increasing gold rewards for maps and adding more secondary mission gold rewards. This would benefit the new players to be able to upgrade their troops faster and to catch up with the long time players. Long Time players can get some relief for the high costs to continue to upgrade and researc

I think that the first idea is an incredible idea, not so sure about the second one but I for sure would get involved in the first one as I’ve had many ideas and many have been sent in but none have been accepted, but I think this’ll work very well actually, good thinking Grape.

BWAR

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts on a new ‘solo’ map

— STAY in your current league, but NO LEAGUE CITY’s

— ONLY join map as an INDIVIDUAL (only your own buffs, no [or at least less effective] ‘tag teams’)

— NO ALLYS....AT ALL (remove diplomacy options)

— healthy amount of waffen, decent gold rewards 

this way, you can still enjoy the league aspect, but if things are slow, or no league map...still have option to play. And if no league, still be able to learn some aspects of the game without harassment from ‘hostile gangs’.  Obviously doesn’t alleviate jumping with several accounts for some slight competition reduction, but might reduce multi-league, alt. acct. jumps, since they won’t be quite as exploitable.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been playing this game for a year, and what World Warfare Really needs are maps for smaller leagues and people who like to play solo. World Warfare has been focusing a lot to satisfy the bigger leagues, but has never done anything for the smaller ones. Also, this game needs a player vs player tournament. 

My suggestions:

- Solo map/gamemode

- League map/gamemode (3-6 players)

- Historical gamemodes (Can pick between Germany/Romania/Italy/France/England etc)

- When a player joins a match, they can choose between US; British; German and Soviet Union skins. Instead of the equipment you produce in Munitions being mashed up (Willy jeep, Sherman, Tiger, P-51, North Carolina etc) you could pick a German skin pack, so you could produce (Panzer 4, Bf-109, ME- 262, Bismarck etc)

Improved  Troop Tecnology :

I want to suggest, about improving the technology of the troops:

1) Add the button; restart of the improvement of the troops,
the option to reuse improved troop points in another troop.
2) Do not return the gold, only the points that will be reused in another troop.

- I suggest this because there is already a similar option in class technology.

This would benefit experienced and new players.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 5:33 PM, OfficerMoon said:

I’ve been playing this game for a year, and what World Warfare Really needs are maps for smaller leagues and people who like to play solo. World Warfare has been focusing a lot to satisfy the bigger leagues, but has never done anything for the smaller ones. Also, this game needs a player vs player tournament. 

My suggestions:

- Solo map/gamemode

- League map/gamemode (3-6 players)

- Historical gamemodes (Can pick between Germany/Romania/Italy/France/England etc)

- When a player joins a match, they can choose between US; British; German and Soviet Union skins. Instead of the equipment you produce in Munitions being mashed up (Willy jeep, Sherman, Tiger, P-51, North Carolina etc) you could pick a German skin pack, so you could produce (Panzer 4, Bf-109, ME- 262, Bismarck etc)

I think I've replied to this same sort of thing a million times.

A solo map isn't a good idea, and the devs main plan for the actual game don't go over that, and what are you talking about how they don't do anything for the small leagues, they at one point dropped the league size down to 10 for each map in global, they have battle of the bay, liberty rising which is 10 player, imperial assault which is 10 player, and the point of the game isn't to play solo also, the point of the game is to join a league and work together with your league mates to win the map.

7 minutes ago, GreatKingZ said:

I want to suggest, about improving the technology of the troops:

1) Add the button; restart of the improvement of the troops,
the option to reuse improved troop points in another troop.
2) Do not return the gold, only the points that will be reused in another troop.

- I suggest this because there is already a similar option in class technology.

This would benefit experienced and new players.

You do realize that each unit costs a different amount of gold right so your idea for this is flawed and wouldn't work, and for the class tech the thing about that is that the points aren't moving from class to class, they are staying in the same class and you've already put the gold in for those tech points.

I wanted to like this game. Its been over a year since I played, But its makes no sense to me at all. I never want to be forced to join an alliance/league to feel protected or to feel that is the only way I have a chance. I love teaming up, but when maps are loaded with huge differences in player lvls the little guy has to pick the big dog and hope they say yes to an alliance otherwise your done. no chance 

I have a job and don't have time to spend on this game either. You have to be constantly logged in to keep things moving once you join a battle.. Sure not going to buy a shield in any game ever, there is so much wrong with that mentality.

When I played most alliances told me no, or I tried to recruit lower lvl players to maybe form some sort of alliance that could withstand but no. wiped off the map when I woke up the next morning. Also got to read the chat from my attacker who belittled me as a noob and pretty much called me an idiot. Hours upon hours playing a game only to be wiped off the map cause I didn't tickle the right alliances taint.. 

Still makes no sense. I know what the dev might be wanting to achieve but unless I am down out of work with a busted leg for weeks how could I possibly play this game build troops move troops conquer territories up defense build league cities ??  

This is just my experience I sure welcome all the regulars to tell me this is not my game and I should move along. I noticed not many new players rushing in to play either and the comments from many newer players sure mirrors my own....  

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:01 AM, Bloodmancer said:

This won't accomplish a whole lot since most leagues have 3-4 leagues that they jump with. Which is unlucky. If your add size limitation people will just add more leagues to dominate maps and farm gold and ranking.

Battleship supremacy was only 6 players before and this is exactly what would happen.

huge huge fundamental flaw in this game. The established rule the roost. The rest are either fodder or they beg to be accepted into the establishment.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FunkenA said:

I wanted to like this game. Its been over a year since I played, But its makes no sense to me at all. I never want to be forced to join an alliance/league to feel protected or to feel that is the only way I have a chance. I love teaming up, but when maps are loaded with huge differences in player lvls the little guy has to pick the big dog and hope they say yes to an alliance otherwise your done. no chance 

I have a job and don't have time to spend on this game either. You have to be constantly logged in to keep things moving once you join a battle.. Sure not going to buy a shield in any game ever, there is so much wrong with that mentality.

When I played most alliances told me no, or I tried to recruit lower lvl players to maybe form some sort of alliance that could withstand but no. wiped off the map when I woke up the next morning. Also got to read the chat from my attacker who belittled me as a noob and pretty much called me an idiot. Hours upon hours playing a game only to be wiped off the map cause I didn't tickle the right alliances taint.. 

Still makes no sense. I know what the dev might be wanting to achieve but unless I am down out of work with a busted leg for weeks how could I possibly play this game build troops move troops conquer territories up defense build league cities ??  

This is just my experience I sure welcome all the regulars to tell me this is not my game and I should move along. I noticed not many new players rushing in to play either and the comments from many newer players sure mirrors my own....  

huge huge fundamental flaw in this game. The established rule the roost. The rest are either fodder or they beg to be accepted into the establishment.  

The game was built to be a team player game, not a solo game unluckily. If you don't like that I can't really help you. Best chance is to only start maps when you know you can be pretty active, gain experience by actively engaging in combat with players fair above your ranking and not give up easy. Respawn when you can etc. I have work too and I am very successful, and so is my team. You're going to lose a lot in the beginning unless you have a lot of time and money, so have patience, find an active team you feel comfortable with and have fun fighting even if you lose.

I am must agree with Funk, he is right the devs have gradually geared this game towards the mega alliances.

Nowadays its hard if not impssible for small leagues to stay alive (forget competing for first place). A small 5-6 player league doesnt have a prayer against your typical main+sister leagues = 60 players who also ally any potential competition and easily roll the map. Obviously small leagues specially composed of newer players will get steamrolled.

Even 20 man leagues will struggle unless of couse the ally up. This is supposed to be a wargame right not survivor reality show where you are voted off the island.

To make things worst things like x2 speed were introduced which can only be advantegeous to larger i wont say leagues as now its a collection of leagues allying each other lets call it coalitions. Unless the poor bastards in the small league are online 24/7 they dont even get to fight back while they are getting steamrolled. With x2 speed you can literally clear out an entire zone in a couple of hours. And dont even get me started on infinishields!

So as a new player your options are stay in a small league and get steamrolled till you get sick of it and uninstall or join a maga alliance with sister leagues where you are constantly treated as a second class citizen, completely taken advantage of, where no one teaches you how to play not even basic stuff like how to level your city. So the majority of players lose interest and leave due to being frustrated.

Awesome job devs, way to encourage player retention!

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:42 PM, Bloodmancer said:

The game was built to be a team player game, not a solo game unluckily. If you don't like that I can't really help you. Best chance is to only start maps when you know you can be pretty active, gain experience by actively engaging in combat with players fair above your ranking and not give up easy. Respawn when you can etc. I have work too and I am very successful, and so is my team. You're going to lose a lot in the beginning unless you have a lot of time and money, so have patience, find an active team you feel comfortable with and have fun fighting even if you lose.

LOL.. I am very active and I am a grinder. it don't matter and every map is over run with large leagues. As for team player game.. Of course but that's BS when 4- 5 leagues 25 plus strong rule it all.

all I am asking or suggesting is a separation of leagues who are high levels from smaller leagues with less experience so a bunch of us can actually play the game for awhile and have some fun. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:45 PM, FunkenA said:

LOL.. I am very active and I am a grinder. it don't matter and every map is over run with large leagues. As for team player game.. Of course but that's BS when 4- 5 leagues 25 plus strong rule it all. 

all I am asking or suggesting is a separation of leagues who are high levels from smaller leagues with less experience so a bunch of us can actually play the game for awhile and have some fun. 

I agree with you there. There aren't many leagues that don't do that. I've made multiple suggestions to try and help alleviate this and they've all been ignored by the devs...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Make a new map layout. We have had the same type maps for a long while. Make one with a east west layout. What I mean by that is have land on the east and west sides of the board with a body of water in the middle. And have Warren owned islands randomly or strategically placed in the middle. The point would be to have two or more leagues occupy each side. Once a league either allies or eliminates enemy's on their on continent we can call it they can take the islands to help have jumping points to reach the other continent and eliminate the occupying forces there. First league to occupy both continents. Wins. Or you could add capital cities/ league city maybe first one built becomes the capital. And once you occupy all other leagues capitals said league wins. Just food for thought. 

On 3/3/2019 at 8:03 PM, Swampdonkey said:

Make a new map layout. We have had the same type maps for a long while. Make one with a east west layout. What I mean by that is have land on the east and west sides of the board with a body of water in the middle. And have Warren owned islands randomly or strategically placed in the middle. The point would be to have two or more leagues occupy each side. Once a league either allies or eliminates enemy's on their on continent we can call it they can take the islands to help have jumping points to reach the other continent and eliminate the occupying forces there. First league to occupy both continents. Wins. Or you could add capital cities/ league city maybe first one built becomes the capital. And once you occupy all other leagues capitals said league wins. Just food for thought. 

Should make it no allying leagues though with best league standing 

• Like 1

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic