World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
SnakeEater

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:42 PM, Bloodmancer said:

The game was built to be a team player game, not a solo game unluckily. If you don't like that I can't really help you. Best chance is to only start maps when you know you can be pretty active, gain experience by actively engaging in combat with players fair above your ranking and not give up easy. Respawn when you can etc. I have work too and I am very successful, and so is my team. You're going to lose a lot in the beginning unless you have a lot of time and money, so have patience, find an active team you feel comfortable with and have fun fighting even if you lose.

LOL.. I am very active and I am a grinder. it don't matter and every map is over run with large leagues. As for team player game.. Of course but that's BS when 4- 5 leagues 25 plus strong rule it all.

all I am asking or suggesting is a separation of leagues who are high levels from smaller leagues with less experience so a bunch of us can actually play the game for awhile and have some fun. 

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:45 PM, FunkenA said:

LOL.. I am very active and I am a grinder. it don't matter and every map is over run with large leagues. As for team player game.. Of course but that's BS when 4- 5 leagues 25 plus strong rule it all. 

all I am asking or suggesting is a separation of leagues who are high levels from smaller leagues with less experience so a bunch of us can actually play the game for awhile and have some fun. 

I agree with you there. There aren't many leagues that don't do that. I've made multiple suggestions to try and help alleviate this and they've all been ignored by the devs...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Make a new map layout. We have had the same type maps for a long while. Make one with a east west layout. What I mean by that is have land on the east and west sides of the board with a body of water in the middle. And have Warren owned islands randomly or strategically placed in the middle. The point would be to have two or more leagues occupy each side. Once a league either allies or eliminates enemy's on their on continent we can call it they can take the islands to help have jumping points to reach the other continent and eliminate the occupying forces there. First league to occupy both continents. Wins. Or you could add capital cities/ league city maybe first one built becomes the capital. And once you occupy all other leagues capitals said league wins. Just food for thought. 

On 3/3/2019 at 8:03 PM, Swampdonkey said:

Make a new map layout. We have had the same type maps for a long while. Make one with a east west layout. What I mean by that is have land on the east and west sides of the board with a body of water in the middle. And have Warren owned islands randomly or strategically placed in the middle. The point would be to have two or more leagues occupy each side. Once a league either allies or eliminates enemy's on their on continent we can call it they can take the islands to help have jumping points to reach the other continent and eliminate the occupying forces there. First league to occupy both continents. Wins. Or you could add capital cities/ league city maybe first one built becomes the capital. And once you occupy all other leagues capitals said league wins. Just food for thought. 

Should make it no allying leagues though with best league standing 

• Like 1

Criem novamente novos mapas com equipe de seis jogadores, para as ligas pequenas...

Create new maps with a team of six players for the small leagues....
  • Like 1

Might have been said but im too old to scan thru all these words.... Anyway, I wouldnt mind seeing a new class that is orientated towards ships.  Choices would now be Airman, Tanker, Cannoneer and (for lack of a better word) Seaman....with new maps with more water as well as numerous ship types, why not.  Just my 2 cents....Keep Pressing! 

Can we finally see a campaign or a “skirmish mode” where you can just arcade play against AI? Giving you a chance to casually play and learn rather than stress about losing everything while you are asleep or getting burned down before having a chance to learn how to play. 

The tutorial is practically a campaign so don’t tell me this is impossible and people have been pumping money into this game for years now, so don’t tell me you can dedicate a penny to a actual server instead of a “listen server” causing the “delay” you tell us to just get used to. This isn’t an RTS if you have to wait for the “real time” to appear. 

• Like 1

Give tanks a bonus in the forest.

If you are afraid to touch splash m40, make it less protection.

Make the Royal Tiger available earlier, at level 12)))

The year is 2019, and you have not yet fixed this problem, for the sake of it I am writing here)))

Screenshot_20190420-010140.png

On 2/18/2019 at 2:45 PM, FunkenA said:

I agree 100%. We should reduce the amount of players to 5 players in one map instead of 20. That way it is balanced amongst all players. Maybe not global map, but a new map that will have this feature. Battle of the bay has a 6 v 6 map. However that map is a league vs league type. There should be a battle royal map where 100 players go at it at each other until there is one player left.