World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

On 1/15/2017 at 8:13 AM, DarkOnyx said:

So I have a few new troops to suggest one is a new League city troop the other is just a regular troop.

So first the LC troop as you know there are Ground troops and Aircraft troops in the LC but what there isn't is naval troops so I'm thinking that we need a new troop to help more players get hooked again so the Gato Class Submarine it was a American Class Sub commissioned during World War 2 (to stick with the style of the game) the second Naval troop that you could do is the infamous German U boat hundreds of these U boats were made by the Germans so the should be relatively cheat to produce As for controlling these subs the should have a dive and a surface option u have to be in dive mode to use torpedos and surface to use AA/Anti Ship guns but these sub should have limited Oxygen after a while they have to surface and refill air tanks unless in a harbour. Now there has to be a way to counter these troops first is the KingFisher another American Plane that was meant to Scout and was Armed with Depth Charges it was meant to seek out and destroy submarines and Destroyers should also be armed with depth charges  also only Destroyers and KingFisher are able to see Submarines when they are in Dive Mode. 

I hope you take these ideas into consideration thanks!

-Dark Onyx

What would you have damage output be on the subs is the question, superior damage to the battleship/carriers and also, how long would fuel be for the subs.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:49 PM, Bloodmancer said:

Increase Steel production in Liberty please? Map is basically over after three-4 days because everyone runs out of points to cap stuff with. If you could increase steel production, the map would be really great.

Also, there are a few glitch spots that I myself have gotten stuck in, and seen pictures of players losing 10+ stugs to these spots just to go and get a resource zone, then they either have to let them die to rebels or have them starve to death because they are still in the troop cap.

On 11/6/2017 at 12:37 PM, Hitgirl said:

Just my two cents here and lord knows most won’t care. Maps fill slowly because there is only one play style on the game. It’s the same shit, different day no matter what map you join. By day three it mable aa, arty, & strats. Nothing is ever going to help maps fill faster until there are new play styles. I miss the ground pounding of the very early game. O.o

something they could add is maybe a new mode out for like 2 weeks or so, smaller map and no lc troops, just pure tanks and bombers pounding it out, or maybe even a tank only field, with the acception of scouts that is, it would have the same style of cup, just no LC troops would be added and a larger map, this would also maybe help with frame rate issues and lag issues, I know myself and SelfishFran had a tank only fight about 3 months ago, and there was little to know lag, we would add a new person to the fight after every fight, and would soon have a 5v5 going with no lag what so ever, I believe some of the lag comes from the animation of the M40 and the look of the splash, just a theory.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:50 PM, BWAR said:

What would you have damage output be on the subs is the question, superior damage to the battleship/carriers and also, how long would fuel be for the subs.

Also, there are a few glitch spots that I myself have gotten stuck in, and seen pictures of players losing 10+ stugs to these spots just to go and get a resource zone, then they either have to let them die to rebels or have them starve to death because they are still in the troop cap.

something they could add is maybe a new mode out for like 2 weeks or so, smaller map and no lc troops, just pure tanks and bombers pounding it out, or maybe even a tank only field, with the acception of scouts that is, it would have the same style of cup, just no LC troops would be added and a larger map, this would also maybe help with frame rate issues and lag issues, I know myself and SelfishFran had a tank only fight about 3 months ago, and there was little to know lag, we would add a new person to the fight after every fight, and would soon have a 5v5 going with no lag what so ever, I believe some of the lag comes from the animation of the M40 and the look of the splash, just a theory.

The issue with limiting troop “types” is that players have invested quite a bit in classes by now., many only pushed one class. To exclude anything like say air and cannon by having a tank only field would be a bad idea i.m.o. The meta has already changed away from all m40/wirble spam. The fact that most players havent figured that out yet is on them. 

On 6/2/2018 at 7:05 AM, Bloodmancer said:

Maybe a function where planes auto land when they are in friendly territory but about to run out of fuel? Tired of losing gigs because I can't get in or pulled a late night and fell asleep in the middle of transit.

The reason this isn't in the game is because being able to land at an allies city would be ridiculous and overpowered for leagues that ally every single person in the map. Leagues with sister leagues for example that have like two sister/brother leagues would benefit from this and would  more or less break the game. Allies are already over powered as they are being able to supply tactics to other allies.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, BWAR said:

The reason this isn't in the game is because being able to land at an allies city would be ridiculous and overpowered for leagues that ally every single person in the map. Leagues with sister leagues for example that have like two sister/brother leagues would benefit from this and would  more or less break the game. Allies are already over powered as they are being able to supply tactics to other allies.

I mean if they are in allied territory its probably connected to league territory so it would just go there...

On 6/6/2018 at 5:24 PM, Bloodmancer said:

I mean if they are in allied territory its probably connected to league territory so it would just go there...

4 hours ago, BWAR said:

so the troops would auto pilot themselves to a city?

Or, just land your planes. The game doesn’t need more dumbing down.

• Upvote 1

Why are we confusing two separate issues? Bugs as in not being able to login is one thing; wanting to automate certain tasks as in planes landing by them selves is another.

I fail to see how planes landing by them selves makes the game better. Thats despite having lost 4 bombers last night due to my carelesness I fell asleep and they were still out oh well.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

1.One thing that has bugged me the entire year and a half of playing this game was that the bombers don’t have self defense against fighters like they did in WW2 and I know I’m asking a lot this is just a suggestion happy Independence Day.                            

Just a hint most of my suggestions are gonna be regarding WW2 as this is a game based around it

2.I ask that you allow the machine guns on the jeeps to fire at planes and put machine guns on tanks that havare the same abilities 

3. I have encountered several bugs on past account as to were troops would disappear and I could not give them orders for another 10 minutes when they reappeared

1 hour ago, Pietryga said:

Please bring back blitzkrieg. I know all of the veteran leagues loved it. Normal battlefield is just too slow. Upvote if you agree!

Blitz combat system is broken.  Not all “veteran leagues” love it. Normal battlefield is fine.

57 minutes ago, Gunslinger21 said:

Maybe make it to where tanks or armored units are not affected by AOE? Or half it maybe? Just an idea but it would help with M40s and other aoe units. 

They already are VERY resistant to aoe if set-up correctly

Здравейте 

Зада се развива играта Световната война са необходими серьозни промени 

Защо са необходими тези промени

1 развитие 

2 стимул

Зада може  играчът да се развива  ивидуално 

1развитие

Да мусе признава лична победа 

При ословие че запазил 1 град 

2 стимул

Право да запази даровете

Причина за това че повечето играчи изостават или отказват да играят заради демутивация

Пример от10-20 очасника който са заходили на поле от 260 очасника немогат да наберат нужните точки за рейтинк лига, поради самостоятелно очастие и дефакто те губят още началото 

Донякаде сички искате нещо огодно

Спорет мен нужно играчите да им се признава лична победа при ословие чеса оцелели на поле имат поне един град Повечето очасници флизат ивидуално и няма как дасе преборят за реитинк на лига .Потози начин те гбят още началото

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic