World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

A visible rules and terms of service section WOULD better the game. No could to it! Players need to be able to see this information. You want nafarious behavior reported but players have no idea if its legal behavior or not. Currently when things get reported,  they are taken as accusations not reports. This is due to the fact nobody knows what is against the rules. I keep pressing this matter as it protects the community & the company but it seems to fall on deaf ears or is just not important. PLEASE GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF! The game is about 2 1/2 years old now, it’s time to do this. 

• Upvote 4

This is the thing in this game that ticks me off the most, a while back you could unlink accounts but now if you try it was say this and it helps nothing and prevents nothing. Idk why it happened but I would really love it if the developers would make it to where we can unlink accounts. It would help a lot and just cause ALOOOOOT less confusion

F004AB69-C8E8-4638-B874-2AB0496A2EE1.png

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Saladin said:

List of suggestion that couldmake this game better. To all faithful players stop playing this. Stop wasting time on this when developers don't even care about a word you say. Stop wasting money on something they never fixed in past 3 years. 

You seem upset. There is no reasonable way to respond to very general complaints, nothing specific, that's more of a rant really. Try listing your issues, in detail, including what, if anything you've done to fix it. Those are words you can say that the devs can respond to. Not this drivel.

• 3 weeks later...

Lag has been a huge topic of things that need to be fixed and if it’s gone the game would obviously be much more competitive and fun. The thing is though, how can we reduce the lag without settling for having to buy more expensive technology and devices? The answer is simple: Troop Population Space... allow me to explain. 

As of now, each unit takes up only one single unit slot when it’s trained. This type of troop population space allows us to have 100+ units at once... per player... per team. That can add up to potentially 2,000+ units on a battlefield at once going up against another 2,000+ units= 4,000+... most mobile devices would just crash after 3 seconds after exchanging shots. 

So, here’s one solution I have, you may agree, you may not, that’s fine, but you know how each unit takes up 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 space (and so on if expanded). One solution would be to follow that same principle. Rather than try to close bf’s for 4 months and see what’s wrong (not that there’s anything wrong with that to try and fix it, the time to wait for blitz to come back is just irritating), I propose a rework of the troop population system. So, an easy way to do it: Whatever space a unit takes up in an army or air force base, that is the amount of troop population it takes up. For naval units (even though only relevant on Isles of War) military transports=2, destroyers=2, cruisers=3, Carolina Battleship= 4, Aircraft Carriers and the Bismarck battleship=5. 

One final note: with this system expanding units does not increase the amount of population they take up or space on a transport and/or base they take up.

• 2 weeks later...

This has probably bees suggested before, but we need a counter to m40/wirbelwind spam. Late game battles are basically mindless, people just fly transports to a city, have them dump unrealistic amounts of m40s, and level everything. No other ground troop combination can challenge a horde of m40s, not even tanks with the tech tree upgrades. I think every strategy should have a counter, and to fix this problem, I have a few ideas.1. Follow the example of R.U.S.E.. for those of you that don’t know, ruse is a game similar to this  in many ways, but I think it is much better balanced. In ruse, artillery are basically ineffective against armored units, like tanks, but can destroy light units, like vehicles/infantry with ease. Tanks are good, short ranged units that are effective against all ground forces but are very vulnerable to AT and planes. This way, both tanks and artillery get more balanced out and the game will be more fun. This could be implemented by simply increasing tanks’ defense against artillery greatly, and maybe making tanks immune to artillery splash damage so they can only be damaged by artillery direct fire. Thanks for reading, Please reply and tell me what you think. 

7 hours ago, Jasper said:

This has probably bees suggested before, but we need a counter to m40/wirbelwind spam. Late game battles are basically mindless, people just fly transports to a city, have them dump unrealistic amounts of m40s, and level everything. No other ground troop combination can challenge a horde of m40s, not even tanks with the tech tree upgrades. I think every strategy should have a counter, and to fix this problem, I have a few ideas.1. Follow the example of R.U.S.E.. for those of you that don’t know, ruse is a game similar to this  in many ways, but I think it is much better balanced. In ruse, artillery are basically ineffective against armored units, like tanks, but can destroy light units, like vehicles/infantry with ease. Tanks are good, short ranged units that are effective against all ground forces but are very vulnerable to AT and planes. This way, both tanks and artillery get more balanced out and the game will be more fun. This could be implemented by simply increasing tanks’ defense against artillery greatly, and maybe making tanks immune to artillery splash damage so they can only be damaged by artillery direct fire. Thanks for reading, Please reply and tell me what you think. 

Our experience with tanks vs M40 is different.

• Upvote 1

Please Fix how players join the Battlefield, Basically whichever Large team gets there first is a very high percentage chance at winning. So another large team joins a day later and it's very hard to catch up to a team that already has LC up and multiple cities. They have rss, advantage, LC is usually a day ahead in munitions, and they have army size advantage. It's an unfair advantage against the other players.

Please Fix how players join the Battlefield, Basically whichever Large team gets there first is a very high percentage chance at winning. So another large team joins a day later and it's very hard to catch up to a team that already has LC up and multiple cities. They have rss, advantage, LC is usually a day ahead in munitions, and they have army size advantage. It's an unfair advantage against the other players.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MkV said:

You can

I can what?

I can what? I dont think you understand. I am wanting an account,like a joycrafter account for example, that I can sync up on both my phone and ipad, which is cross platform, without using Facebook account to do that. Right now you can only use Facebook or Play/Game center account. You see what im saying?

5 hours ago, Meek79 said:

I can what?

I can what? I dont think you understand. I am wanting an account,like a joycrafter account for example, that I can sync up on both my phone and ipad, which is cross platform, without using Facebook account to do that. Right now you can only use Facebook or Play/Game center account. You see what im saying?

I do. You can link to google play or game center, but because you use different device services for your two devices, your only common denominator for the two is Facebook. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2017 at 12:54 PM, DOMM said:

Também seria bom se a Leaders & Co Leaders pudesse ver todos os membros dos mapas para que pudéssemos ajudar os jogadores mais novos com conselhos sobre o que fazer e quando, o que tornaria muito mais atraente para as ligas mais altas eles podem treiná-los, já que agora muitas das principais ligas não querem deixar novos membros entrarem, já que eles não têm experiência para sobreviver. Acho que ajudaria a manter novos jogadores, pois eles receberiam ajuda de jogadores experientes 

Outra coisa que eu acho que nós devemos ser capazes de pousar em cidades da liga aliada e poder pegar suas tropas em cidades aliadas.

The idea of using airport and allied barracks and a good suggestion n not understand how it does not work until today. 

On 3/11/2018 at 2:21 PM, Ironwolfe said:

Eu faria 4 sugestões, mas algumas delas podem ter sido levantadas anteriormente:

1. Traga um mapa de 3 ou 4 dias, o que aumentaria o fator de sobrevivência para novos jogadores e equipes, mas também torna o mapa mais interessante para jogadores que não têm tempo para jogar um mapa de 7 dias.

2. Trazer mapas de jogo individuais onde as pessoas podem testar suas habilidades individualmente e não se preocupar em ser atropelado por uma grande equipe. Nenhuma equipe é permitida nesses mapas.

3. Períodos de resfriamento para blindagens (digamos 1 ou 2 horas) antes que um jogador possa colocar outro escudo. Torna o jogo mais estratégico e mantém o jogo fluindo.

4. Dê às cidades mais defesas e mais controle das torres, por exemplo, controle para atacar aeronaves ou unidades terrestres ou ambos ao mesmo tempo. Permitir que as cidades tenham mais de 3 torres, além de armas melhores dentro das torres.

Felicidades

That was things I asked a lot of time and until today I got no response other than a lower resolution graphic option because the cell phones can not handle the current load and the battery will expire very soon. 

On 2/10/2017 at 12:54 PM, DOMM said:

Também seria bom se a Leaders & Co Leaders pudesse ver todos os membros dos mapas para que pudéssemos ajudar os jogadores mais novos com conselhos sobre o que fazer e quando, o que tornaria muito mais atraente para as ligas mais altas eles podem treiná-los, já que agora muitas das principais ligas não querem deixar novos membros entrarem, já que eles não têm experiência para sobreviver. Acho que ajudaria a manter novos jogadores, pois eles receberiam ajuda de jogadores experientes 

Outra coisa que eu acho que nós devemos ser capazes de pousar em cidades da liga aliada e poder pegar suas tropas em cidades aliadas.

The idea of using airport and allied barracks and a good suggestion n not understand how it does not work until today. 

Xakal

could insert option to reduce the graphical quality of the game the battery of smartphones simply run out too soon, in addition to changing the look of the city this is too ugly, make the tower obey Our target signaling, light and heavy battle tanks simply does not offer danger there is nothing in this game are useless due to its inefficient damage power, make the Rebels and ss troops attack the cities in periods and periods with a vastu army according to the battle level of the player, reduce the time of the shield of entrance 7 hours is much thing, withdrawn of the tactical letters leaving only supplements and parachutist removing all the others since the players are using secondary accounts to enjoy them. significantly increase the damage of medium and heavy light tanks as they are inefficient does not destroy Basically nothing damage currently possessed, insert ammunition specifications for each type of unit thereby increasing the tactics during battle who choose the best ammunition tactic will benefit . individual battlefield and 2 x 2, increase speed and battlefield and global and modification of your home is where the current there is no possibility of using naval Fleet the city simply are not in range.

I agree surrendered team members shouldnt reap rewards of game

1) nebelwerfers are needed make them an lc weapon with shorter arty type damage...

2) trains and rail movement of rss could b incorporated giving ground units such as commando acts of sabotage to interrupt supply flow

3) again military bases should not i repeat not have factories but should b able to function without a control city

4) limit the amount of units type any one player can possess it is unrealistic for one man to have 70 bombers and reduce the bomber damage ratio...it takes say 15 hrs of real time to build a fairly decent city but will take less than 3 minutes for bombers to destroy it...come on ppl...truly lets figure out a better ratio here or as i said b4 whats the sense in even building a turret

5) no friggen gemming when ur city is being attacked...or barring that becuz its all about real money all the time at least limit the amount that can b spent per day not simply 10000 at any one time...

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic