World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL BE NOTICED BUT I AM A NEW PLAYER AND I CAN SAY THAT I LEARNED THE ROPES PRETTY FAST I'M JUST HAVING MY 2ND GAME AND ABLE TO ACHIEVE AVG. SCORE OF 130K. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT I SEE SEOMETHING THAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND IT'S A MUST FOR ME ! 

1) REMOVE FOG OF WAR LOADING ON YOUR OWN TERRITORIES, WHEN MOVING YOUR TERRITORIES ARE NOT LIGHTENED UP AS YOU MOVE THROUGH YOUR TERRITORIES AND NEEDS TO WAIT A COUPLE OF SECONDS BEFORE LOADING AND IT'S ANNOYING ! REMOVE THE LOADING OF FOG OF WAR IN YOUR TERRITORIES AND MAKE IT VISIBLE EVEN YOU MOVE THE SCREEN !

2) IT'S A GOOD THING YOU CAN HOLD SELECT YOUR TROOPS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH TROOP IS DAMAGED BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY GET CRAMPED AND APPEAR A SINGLE UNIT SO ADD AN OPTION OR BUTTON THAT REVEALS EACH TROOP IN YOUR SELECTED AREA SO YOU CAN IDENTIFY WHICH TROOP IS DAMAGE AND YOU CAN MANAGE THE DEFENSE OR ATTACK WELL.

3) BE ABLE TO BUILD A COMPLETE SET OF 4 RESOURCE TILES IN A RESOURCE ZONE LET PLAYERS SELECT WETHER THEY WANT WITH OR WITHOUT TOWERS AND THISN ALSO APPLIES EVEN THE RESOURCE ZONE CAN PROVIDE 3 RESOURCES.GAME IS SLOW PACED SO BETTER IMPROVE RESOURCES SPEED SO THE GAME COULD PROGRESS FAST EVEN THE BATTLEFIELD LASTS LONG YOU CAN ALWAYS DO SOMETHING.

4) PUT A EDIT OPTION ON REPEATED TRANSPORTATION, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DELETE YOUR CURRENT SETTINGS AND JUST CHANGE THEM.

5) I'M NEW TO THIS GAME SO I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF ROADS DO SPEED ARMIES BUT IF THEY DO, MAKE BUTTON OPTION IF YOU WANT TO GO OFF ROAD OR ON ROAD. OTHERWISE IF SPEED ISN'T AFFECTED THEN MAKE THE ARMIES MOVE STRAIGHTLY OR DIRECTLY TO THE TARGET, IF THE TARGET REQUIRES YOUR TROOPS TO BEND THEN PUT A PINPOINT OPTION WHERE THE TROOPS WILL REDIRECT SOUNDS BETTER ISN'T IT ?

5) REVEAL STATS IMPROVEMENT IF YOU WILL EXPAND A TROOP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

6) THIS IS PROBABLY THE THING THAT I'M MOSTLY UNCERTAIN. I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT PLAYING AT THE FULLEST BECAUSE I'M STUCK AT MY BATTLE LEVEL OF 25 AND LEADERSHIP POINTS OF 52 IT'S PROGRESSING QUITE SLOW. LET THERE BE A WAY TO OCCUPY MORE TERRITORIES AND LIMIT THE RESOURCE ZONES, VILLAGES, AND CITIES YOU CAN CAPTURE TO MAINTAIN BALANCE.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW, I'll LOOK ON FOR OTHER NECESSARY, ESSENTIAL, AND GAME ENHANCING IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE BEST GAME I'VE PLAYED ON ANDROID SO FAR.

4 hours ago, Middlemist said:

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL BE NOTICED BUT I AM A NEW PLAYER AND I CAN SAY THAT I LEARNED THE ROPES PRETTY FAST I'M JUST HAVING MY 2ND GAME AND ABLE TO ACHIEVE AVG. SCORE OF 130K. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT I SEE SEOMETHING THAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND IT'S A MUST FOR ME ! 

1) REMOVE FOG OF WAR LOADING ON YOUR OWN TERRITORIES, WHEN MOVING YOUR TERRITORIES ARE NOT LIGHTENED UP AS YOU MOVE THROUGH YOUR TERRITORIES AND NEEDS TO WAIT A COUPLE OF SECONDS BEFORE LOADING AND IT'S ANNOYING ! REMOVE THE LOADING OF FOG OF WAR IN YOUR TERRITORIES AND MAKE IT VISIBLE EVEN YOU MOVE THE SCREEN !

2) IT'S A GOOD THING YOU CAN HOLD SELECT YOUR TROOPS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH TROOP IS DAMAGED BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY GET CRAMPED AND APPEAR A SINGLE UNIT SO ADD AN OPTION OR BUTTON THAT REVEALS EACH TROOP IN YOUR SELECTED AREA SO YOU CAN IDENTIFY WHICH TROOP IS DAMAGE AND YOU CAN MANAGE THE DEFENSE OR ATTACK WELL.

3) BE ABLE TO BUILD A COMPLETE SET OF 4 RESOURCE TILES IN A RESOURCE ZONE LET PLAYERS SELECT WETHER THEY WANT WITH OR WITHOUT TOWERS AND THISN ALSO APPLIES EVEN THE RESOURCE ZONE CAN PROVIDE 3 RESOURCES.GAME IS SLOW PACED SO BETTER IMPROVE RESOURCES SPEED SO THE GAME COULD PROGRESS FAST EVEN THE BATTLEFIELD LASTS LONG YOU CAN ALWAYS DO SOMETHING.

4) PUT A EDIT OPTION ON REPEATED TRANSPORTATION, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DELETE YOUR CURRENT SETTINGS AND JUST CHANGE THEM.

5) I'M NEW TO THIS GAME SO I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF ROADS DO SPEED ARMIES BUT IF THEY DO, MAKE BUTTON OPTION IF YOU WANT TO GO OFF ROAD OR ON ROAD. OTHERWISE IF SPEED ISN'T AFFECTED THEN MAKE THE ARMIES MOVE STRAIGHTLY OR DIRECTLY TO THE TARGET, IF THE TARGET REQUIRES YOUR TROOPS TO BEND THEN PUT A PINPOINT OPTION WHERE THE TROOPS WILL REDIRECT SOUNDS BETTER ISN'T IT ?

5) REVEAL STATS IMPROVEMENT IF YOU WILL EXPAND A TROOP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

6) THIS IS PROBABLY THE THING THAT I'M MOSTLY UNCERTAIN. I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT PLAYING AT THE FULLEST BECAUSE I'M STUCK AT MY BATTLE LEVEL OF 25 AND LEADERSHIP POINTS OF 52 IT'S PROGRESSING QUITE SLOW. LET THERE BE A WAY TO OCCUPY MORE TERRITORIES AND LIMIT THE RESOURCE ZONES, VILLAGES, AND CITIES YOU CAN CAPTURE TO MAINTAIN BALANCE.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW, I'll LOOK ON FOR OTHER NECESSARY, ESSENTIAL, AND GAME ENHANCING IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE BEST GAME I'VE PLAYED ON ANDROID SO FAR.

1. The fog of war can be removed by using recon and scouts, some class techs, some generals, and researching battletech that increases your building sight range.  This is important because many times the enemy will attack in the areas they know your buildings cannot see. Having the devs remove the fog of war in your own area just dumbs down the game.

2. The group button on the left hand side of the screen is a good way to quickly spot damaged units. 

3. You can build 4 on a triple or a double, its only the singles that can only build one. You dont have to build towers.

4. I dont understnd this one.

5. Each additional level gives the unit +20% of its base stats. So. Level 5 unit is the units base stats * 1.8

6. Once you reach battle level 10, you can purchase additional flags in the command center (the green + next to your flags) using resources.

I absolutely agree that this is the best strategy game on mobile devices.

3 hours ago, MkV said:

1. The fog of war can be removed by using recon and scouts, some class techs, some generals, and researching battletech that increases your building sight range.  This is important because many times the enemy will attack in the areas they know your buildings cannot see. Having the devs remove the fog of war in your own area just dumbs down the game.

2. The group button on the left hand side of the screen is a good way to quickly spot damaged units. 

3. You can build 4 on a triple or a double, its only the singles that can only build one. You dont have to build towers.

4. I dont understnd this one.

5. Each additional level gives the unit +20% of its base stats. So. Level 5 unit is the units base stats * 1.8

6. Once you reach battle level 10, you can purchase additional flags in the command center (the green + next to your flags) using resources.

I absolutely agree that this is the best strategy game on mobile devices.

1) I'm not asking to remove fog of war I mean the LOADING when you move your screen, your territories are not loaded up and it takes awhile before loading your territories'. For example, you have a huge territory now from one city try to move to another city you can see that it's dark, they must already load in the whole time because it consumes time.

3) Yes I know that, what I mean is wether it is a single,dual, or triple resource zone one must be able to choose if he wants to add towers or not and make each resource limit up to 4 and not stick to two limit rule. 

4) In commercial center when you transport anything theere is a repeat button which enables you to tranport those kinds of goods for a period of time. Now what I say is they should add an edit button to modify existing transport.

P.S The numbering is wrong, I doubled number 5 please check number 4.

5) It is nice to know it from you but it would be great if they show it in game cause my leagues and other players esp. Those newcomer doesn't know if expansion benefits their troops and what increases in stats.

7) Yes I did it and it was insane I'm adding 140K just for one point and you know that increases gradually so it would be hard to have 4 points now for a city right ? I wanted to capture atleast 10 cities but I'm stuck in 6 I can do 7 but not more than that if you have 15 villages 10 resource zones 2 military zones. Having some kind of limit in capturing limits the fun of invading now I'm just wrecking without capturing and it's ridiculous.

The numbers not included here are now clear to me.

On 11/28/2017 at 6:14 PM, SnakeEater said:

Two things about turrets, First if you are using turrets as your primary defense, then you have already lost and second when defending a city properly you don’t have time to worry about prioritizing turrets.

Well, most people don't rely on turrets as their only defense. It would be nice to have an option to have them target the stugs and other ground troops, instead of the cloud of scouts. 

I'm just hoping to bring some strategy back. 

Is it possible to have challenge maps, where 2 leagues (or a few) can battle each other? I'm hoping for something like an arena, or a duel, where we can have it out with each other. 

I think it would be good if the leagues had to agree to terms, like no advanced troops, or air troops, or whatever. 

Can we shorten the duration of Blitzkrieg maps? They are faster paced, and can end quickly. It gets rather boring to sit around while it ends. 

Not sure if these have been mentioned, but here they are anyway:

be able to transport population from cities. Could even make it so there is a percentage of population lost in transit

when you select a large group of multiple units of multiple types, would be nice to click on one of the types and that shows each unit of that type. 

formation settings for units to stay in formation when moving. 

Giving two or more orders to a unit for them to follow, for example tell scout to move from current location to 90,76 then 90, 85. 

repeat transportations to LC

Load troops into alliance cities

notifications going to all devices attached to account. Currently using two devices, tablet and phone. Only receive notifications on last used device now

Optional push notification for when an upgrade, construction, or production has been completed

• Upvote 1

Blitz Map - Totally agree Domm, it cud use a couple of days chewed off.

Billy out....

Military Zones - Totally outside the box, I would like to see a player be able to convert one Rez or Farm inside each Admin zone to a mil zone at a cost (flags, cash, purples).  I think it mght make things a little harder and maybe get rid of the shield except when you are away.  Billy out.....

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BillyBishop said:

Blitz Map - Totally agree Domm, it cud use a couple of days chewed off.

Billy out....

Military Zones - Totally outside the box, I would like to see a player be able to convert one Rez or Farm inside each Admin zone to a mil zone at a cost (flags, cash, purples).  I think it mght make things a little harder and maybe get rid of the shield except when you are away.  Billy out.....

Think how hard it would be to take over someone MAXED OUT 17 military zones then. Gemmers would have a field day.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 3:46 PM, Hitgirl said:

My 2 cents here, first and foremost glitches need fixed, new maps need to be introduced, and some leagues do take in new players on a regular basis. I know we do. Some stay & some don't.  We help as much as we can

There needs to be some reward/advantage for long term players. Once you reach cw 4-2 you have basically reached all the game offers. 

Maybe a rookie/new player map(s) should require a longer amount of hours before being able to join the maps with more experienced players. 

I agree 100% with Hitgirl on this. Please fix the bugs and prevent hackers, just found one today and I posted picks about it in forum. Bring back gold map and make some new maps (once bugs n glitches are fixed)

we also try and bring in new players and show them what we’ve learned about the game like it seems a lot of the bigger leagues do.  Some listen and stay and the lone wolves get booted or leave.

Somehow you need to have a dedicated map for the new guys and smaller leagues because they always get destroyed but us bigger leagues and it can get disheartening for them always losing. Maybe bring back the original map for the new guys  axis vs allied at a smaller scale so they can all learn together like all us old timers did back in the day. 

Just my 2 cents worth 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I would make 4 suggestions, but some of these may have been brought up previously:

1. Bring in a 3 or 4 day map, which would increase the survival factor for new players and teams, but also makes the map more interesting for players that do not have the time to play a 7 day map.

2. Bring in individual play maps where people can test their skills on an individual basis and not worry about being rolled over by a big team. No teams allowed on these maps.

3. Cool down periods for shields (Say 1 or 2 hours) before a player can place another shield. Makes the game more strategic and keeps the game flowing.

4. Give cities more defences and more control of the turrets, e.g. control to attack aircraft or ground units or both at the same time. Allow cities to have more than 3 turrets, plus better weapons within turrets.

cheers

• Upvote 2

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic