World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

When looking at the large map the color codes work perfectly. 

RED for leagues at war with you.

YELLOW for leagues that are neutral

GREEN for allied

LIGHT BLUE for your league members

DARK BLUE for yourself.

Then when switching to the tactical map your league members cities and army turns the same color GREEN as you allies! Your league mates cities and armies should reflect the same LIGHT BLUE color as the large map. This would be consistent and less confusing during battles and when attempting to land planes or ships your league members air bases and harbors. 

• Upvote 3

Hola me gustaria que los aliados pudieran cargar sus transportes en en cuidades aliadas y poderles dar suministros creo que la daria al juego una mayor dinamica y fuera mejor el tema de aliados espero que mi sugerencia sea escuchada!!!

Hello I would like the allies could load their transport in allied cities and be able to provide supplies I think it would give the game more dynamics and better the theme of allies I hope my suggestion is heard !!!

• Upvote 1

we need remove league this not 1500s people its world war 2 its suppose to be Clan based to have more one person to join the clan to couquer other clans

we need more tanks like world war 2 tanks all of them , all the world war 2 planes, all naval destroyers, Battleships, battlecrusisers,submarines, air carriers, and all the countries that have those divsions at sea, land and air should have tree to unlock them to be organize as well

we need to lower the price for the units that were producing buying

Please either add an advanced language translator, or separate servers based upon languages.  I am the only American in a ranked 1 alliance, that seams to be pulling most of the weight. I am ranked 9 an my first time playing, haven't spent a dime yet may I add... but the point is, I would LOVE to play this game with people who ALSO speak English. Now granted, there's a few in my alliance who understand it, but for the love of god, cannot reply in English very well. 

If you want to know what an advanced language translator looks/ sounds like, download 'Immortal conquest' an play with it. The translation is down to the point with the languages in the game. So that would be GREAT to have in here if you don't want to seperate servers based on preferred language.

Also, extend the server life... 1 week to play? Come on... make it a month for some actual PVP. All i have come across are surrendered players an lots of PVE.. 

On a more personal note.. I think a reward shouldbe in place for who does the most contributing to SS-Headquarters.. because right now, I am the only one doing anything to an SS-Headquarters an I am only a member. My nearest base is literally an hour away. So by the end of today, I will have 5/6 forts there. That one green fort, the leader took. My other members don't want to help me by dropping air supplies.. they are bad team members lol

Screenshot_20170625-120305.png

• 2 weeks later...

This game is awesome, but it takes time to play. If you are going to expect people to dedicate the time needed to play, then you must allow them to be recognized by others and then brought into the community. I was lucky and played my very first game under the tutelage of MkV and BrutalDestiny in the League Cocidus. Not many people get that rare opportunity to be groomed by in my opinion two of the best players in this game. 

This is a huge issue with me. Not being able to play solo and make alliances on the field. I hate having my hand held. I like playing over time discovering the ins and outs of game and getting better. I despise jumping into a league or alliance of established players and have them explain the entire game to me..  

I honestly do not understand why people want to run in and jump into a league or alliance in any game. So many gamers are just asshats. Very demanding, have expectations, and will start belittling players that don't live up to expectations.. To me that's real life.. I have bosses and expectations in my life already.. Would be nice if my form of entertainment can avoid being a job

I have soured on this part of games I guess...  

We as a league also take in new members on a fairly regular basis of different levels of gameplay. As for frequency depends how many other noobs we have and what's going on in personal lives and previously if cup was ongoing. As a larger league you almost have to keep fresh bodies coming in to fill the gaps of people taking breaks from the game or leaving altogether. It's a difficult balance and takes a lot of time to teach newer players.  We run it more as a "it takes a village". Some helping more that others but being in our league gives them access to help on team and league chat as well as kik.

Its hard to say what a better training procedure would be as everyone learns at different speeds, are more active, have experience in similar games, and no 2 situations are exactly the same so they all see something different. New tactics and strategies are coming all the time. I mean that is the nature of a war strategy game. 

The maps themselves are also much faster now.  Meaning when I started we would try to have an LC by day 2. Now we usually have one in the first 6 hours on a map. By day 2 its leveled up to 2-3 and we have had gigs and motors for a day. Having to move that fast means the new guys get swallowed up before they even know what's going on. And if you drop in the last spots on the map the first guys to drop are way ahead of you, so you don't stand much chance. 

My opinion on new guy training isn't so much getting them into a big league, but they need their own map. Say less than 200 hours goes to map tier 1. 2-400 go to tier 2 map and so on. And spread us out, every other base is a player, in between is a rebel. This will give the newer guys time to figure it out before facing a live player. Or make rebel only maps for new guys to cut their teeth on. 

Yes their needs to be a league for noobs, and low lvl players without interference IMO....  MY 1st cadet map was littered with white flags and abandoned bases.. Why because it was obvious that there were experienced players all over the map already bullying the noobs...  The response I received was you need to join a league and be taught.. Most players like to journey though a game and earn their way up. Not be tossed into a group of experienced players who will tell them what to do and explain it all.. Many of us  want the college of hard knocks method. I can honestly say I don't understand those who prefer to get taught the game from the beginning..  It makes 0 sense to me from an enjoyment side of things. Discovering a games mechanics is more than half the fun.

My issue right now is I can't even play a match. Isles event requires 2 players on a league to enter. And well i'm not ready for a league event either. So I've been sitting in the lobby for 3 days now wirh 0 options to play.. just waiting... downloaded a game I can't even play because their is no options for a single player entry.

This is a huge issue with me. Not being able to play solo and make alliances on the field. I hate having my hand held. I like playing over time discovering the ins and outs of game and getting better. I despise jumping into a league or alliance of established players and have them explain the entire game to me..  

I honestly do not understand why people want to run in and jump into a league or alliance in any game. So many gamers are just asshats. Very demanding, have expectations, and will start belittling players that don't live up to expectations.. To me that's real life.. I have bosses and expectations in my life already.. Would be nice if my form of entertainment can avoid being a job

I have soured on this part of games I guess...  

Yes their needs to be a league for noobs, and low lvl players without interference IMO....  MY 1st cadet map was littered with white flags and abandoned bases.. Why because it was obvious that there were experienced players all over the map already bullying the noobs...  The response I received was you need to join a league and be taught.. Most players like to journey though a game and earn their way up. Not be tossed into a group of experienced players who will tell them what to do and explain it all.. Many of us  want the college of hard knocks method. I can honestly say I don't understand those who prefer to get taught the game from the beginning..  It makes 0 sense to me from an enjoyment side of things. Discovering a games mechanics is more than half the fun.

My issue right now is I can't even play a match. Isles event requires 2 players on a league to enter. And well i'm not ready for a league event either. So I've been sitting in the lobby for 3 days now wirh 0 options to play.. just waiting... downloaded a game I can't even play because their is no options for a single player entry.

Islands doesn't require a two person team. Leave the room, reenter as a quickmatch.

Nothing is going to improve until there are new MAPS! The game is stale and boring. Nothing has been added or changed to excite players. Latest additions seem to be about money. Just my two cents, take it as you will. 

One bored Hitgirl. 

Couldn't agree more. I'm hanging in there more so for my league mates than for my enjoyment of playing the game of late. It's like Groundhog Day. 

• Upvote 2

Islands doesn't require a two person team. Leave the room, reenter as a quickmatch.

leave what room. There is a main lobby that's where I am there is no leaving from there except exit quit the game.

I have no idea what it is you are telling me

This is the isles event. Team size is 2 - 20...  I am a team of 1 right now.

34946969363_efaff42dfe_h.jpg

So now what. I have my own league but I am only 1 player. Are you saying I can not be a league of 1?   that i have to abandon my own league to be able to play ????

leave what room. There is a main lobby that's where I am there is no leaving from there except exit quit the game.

I have no idea what it is you are telling me

This is the isles event. Team size is 2 - 20...  I am a team of 1 right now.

34946969363_efaff42dfe_h.jpg

So now what. I have my own league but I am only 1 player. Are you saying I can not be a league of 1?   that i have to abandon my own league to be able to play ????

No, i am telling you not to enter as a league. The leave team at the bottom left of your screen is what you need to hit, then reenter isles of war, and when given the option, choose quick-match. You will still be in your league. The league team is a function that can be used to coordinate entry, but its optional.

• Upvote 1

That would actually be a cool idea to add. Aside from the RTS a single player campaign mode that you could do for tech and other goodies. Fighting the SS or something along the lines of what was in the tutorial. 

There could be campaigns on this game to make it better

Hello to all.A useful tool to insert into the game would be to include an icon in the game to shed ground troops, to limit enormous damage caused by enemy bombers and artillery.What do you think about it ?.I'm sorry formy English, unfortunately I'm Italian.

1499415357268.jpg

• Like 1

No, i am telling you not to enter as a league. The leave team at the bottom left of your screen is what you need to hit, then reenter isles of war, and when given the option, choose quick-match. You will still be in your league. The league team is a function that can be used to coordinate entry, but its optional.

yeah I figured it out..In another thread was able to guide me.. it was the team thing

thanks

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic