• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• Peter

App Available on Android Now   08/16/2016

Commanders, the Android Official Version has released, please go to Google Play to get it. To those commanders who participated the open beta, you can continue your previous progress in the official version. More info, please check the specific post.
SnakeEater

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

115 posts in this topic

Entering allied bases

In real life, artillery and anti tank guns were pulled by trucks which made them able to move much faster. Before they move, why not have a short delay, such as planes before landing, and then transition them into higher speeds or into trucks hauling them?

I have recommended this suggestion since almost a year ago, still haven't done it I guess.

I would think that maybe having rebel cities not just villages and resource buildings. Also I would like to see the SS base attack the strongest and weakest players at random. Not just appearing and staying so they can be destroyed for a bonus

There could be campaigns on this game to make it better

New maps & multiple maps to choose from. 

I would think that maybe having rebel cities not just villages and resource buildings. Also I would like to see the SS base attack the strongest and weakest players at random. Not just appearing and staying so they can be destroyed for a bonus

They used to attack players in Golden Empire.

When looking at the large map the color codes work perfectly. 

RED for leagues at war with you.

YELLOW for leagues that are neutral

GREEN for allied

LIGHT BLUE for your league members

DARK BLUE for yourself.

Then when switching to the tactical map your league members cities and army turns the same color GREEN as you allies! Your league mates cities and armies should reflect the same LIGHT BLUE color as the large map. This would be consistent and less confusing during battles and when attempting to land planes or ships your league members air bases and harbors. 

Hola me gustaria que los aliados pudieran cargar sus transportes en en cuidades aliadas y poderles dar suministros creo que la daria al juego una mayor dinamica y fuera mejor el tema de aliados espero que mi sugerencia sea escuchada!!!

Hello I would like the allies could load their transport in allied cities and be able to provide supplies I think it would give the game more dynamics and better the theme of allies I hope my suggestion is heard !!!

Do you mean allies or leaguemates? You are able to do that to leaguemates except for allies.

we need remove league this not 1500s people its world war 2 its suppose to be Clan based to have more one person to join the clan to couquer other clans

we need more tanks like world war 2 tanks all of them , all the world war 2 planes, all naval destroyers, Battleships, battlecrusisers,submarines, air carriers, and all the countries that have those divsions at sea, land and air should have tree to unlock them to be organize as well

we need to lower the price for the units that were producing buying

Return the reduction of the size of units please. Cities smaller unitsScreenshot_2017-06-21-20-45-22.png.78aafe50da3aea9b01da7ae3d9793904.png

You could maker better infantrys that have flame throwers or bazookas or something 

Please either add an advanced language translator, or separate servers based upon languages.  I am the only American in a ranked 1 alliance, that seams to be pulling most of the weight. I am ranked 9 an my first time playing, haven't spent a dime yet may I add... but the point is, I would LOVE to play this game with people who ALSO speak English. Now granted, there's a few in my alliance who understand it, but for the love of god, cannot reply in English very well. 

If you want to know what an advanced language translator looks/ sounds like, download 'Immortal conquest' an play with it. The translation is down to the point with the languages in the game. So that would be GREAT to have in here if you don't want to seperate servers based on preferred language.

Also, extend the server life... 1 week to play? Come on... make it a month for some actual PVP. All i have come across are surrendered players an lots of PVE.. 

On a more personal note.. I think a reward shouldbe in place for who does the most contributing to SS-Headquarters.. because right now, I am the only one doing anything to an SS-Headquarters an I am only a member. My nearest base is literally an hour away. So by the end of today, I will have 5/6 forts there. That one green fort, the leader took. My other members don't want to help me by dropping air supplies.. they are bad team members lol

Screenshot_20170625-120305.png

Tell them to download bluestacks

Blue stacks is a good application but always needs a subscription payment to be able to play full capability. We should look for a application that is made for windows mobile devices. 

I have recommended this suggestion since almost a year ago, still haven't done it I guess.

It would be something that I would like to see as well. It's fun to play the game and since this is a ww2 setting, let's bring in more real movements in transporting units.