World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

I just want to take a moment to say Thank You to all of the game staff and support teams including the developers. World Warfare isn't perfect, but it is a really great game just the way it is. Not many games have this combination of sophistication, graphics, and dedication from the developers/ game staff to keep trying to improve it. 

Please keep up the good work, and I'm sure that many of us will continue to support this incredible game. 

-KingZeus of GODz

• Upvote 3

On 3/23/2017 at 6:35 AM, CanadianAssassi said:

We need to limit the amount of gems used in a single battlefield. I realize that this is part of what pays your salaries. But it makes it very difficult to compete with guys that can gem to lvl 15 in two hours then basically wipe the map of the remaining lvl4's. 

nothing wrong with using gems just put a battlefield limit on them to make it more fair and even. 

You. Ant gen to 15 in two hours. All gems do is cut time. Not cost. So if you don't have the resources to build every level gems really do you no good. I know hemming sucks. What sucks about it is right when your taking a city they gem it back up. And again and again. I think each time they gen it back up the cost of gems should go up. To persuade people from constantly doing it. And instead of gems have some type of card system that can reduce build and upgrade time. One time use sort of thing. But I strongly believe that if they use the system of it cost more every time you gen something like refreshing the comm center does. It will persuade people to not do it as much and either play the game. Or accept defeat rather than gem their way out of a battle. 

• Upvote 2

Ya, the one thing that keeps gemmers from completely dominating is battle level and resources. You can still trade diamonds for resources but then your spending the gems on getting the resources. I agree, it's annoying if stuff like that does happen, but it's all restricted mostly by battle level

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2017 at 7:35 AM, CanadianAssassi said:

We need to limit the amount of gems used in a single battlefield. I realize that this is part of what pays your salaries. But it makes it very difficult to compete with guys that can gem to lvl 15 in two hours then basically wipe the map of the remaining lvl4's. 

nothing wrong with using gems just put a battlefield limit on them to make it more fair and even. 

Limiting the use of gems also limits the amount of revenue received by the game developers. This will in all honesty not happen. I am a huge advocate of a pure battlefield without gems but I am also a realist and understand that it is part of the game. This being said you must develop a strategy to overcome the use of gems.

21 hours ago, Swampdonkey said:

You. Ant gen to 15 in two hours. All gems do is cut time. Not cost. So if you don't have the resources to build every level gems really do you no good. I know hemming sucks. What sucks about it is right when your taking a city they gem it back up. And again and again. I think each time they gen it back up the cost of gems should go up. To persuade people from constantly doing it. And instead of gems have some type of card system that can reduce build and upgrade time. One time use sort of thing. But I strongly believe that if they use the system of it cost more every time you gen something like refreshing the comm center does. It will persuade people to not do it as much and either play the game. Or accept defeat rather than gem their way out of a battle. 

20 hours ago, Bush1 said:

Ya, the one thing that keeps gemmers from completely dominating is battle level and resources. You can still trade diamonds for resources but then your spending the gems on getting the resources. I agree, it's annoying if stuff like that does happen, but it's all restricted mostly by battle level

You are completely correct in that it doesn't matter how many gems they have, your are restricted by the amount of resources you own. No amount of gems spent in a given game can ever guarantee a win if the opposing player has a good strategy vs the use of gems.

• Upvote 2

I believe there should be a variety of different units. For ex... a Sherman medium could be upgraded to another medium like the M4A3E8 resulting of upgrades in tech. There would be more interesting game play this way instead of seeing the same units every day...

Edited by BKTNT

I think what would be a great idea is have a little more different troops. For instence the B-25 Mitchel bomber in WW2 actually had guns to defend it self against attacks. But in this game it shows the turrets on the plane but doesnt do anything, basicly an asesory to the plane for show. Why not have a plane that can bomb and defend it self. And I would like it to look like when it's going in a stright line somewhere it will attack like an actuall turret in this game that defends citys while going in that straight line to add a little defence to it.

Another good Idea is make a stealth unit. maybe a spy unit that can sabatoge buildings and troops wihtout being seen but can be cought if cought by with another spy unit. 

And one of my favorite idea's that I would like to happen, a building unit. Where you can set a tiny outpost where ever you would like on the map. 

Those are some of my ideas i think would make the game better action wise.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, I guess a Day and Night cycle would be great. For example 1 and a half hour is equal to 12 hours in Game map. Having this type of cycle also initiates those who love to see Night Battles. Huge torches around the city, burning rubles and debris, Lights from the explosions coming from shells and rifles that would be totally awsome!

Edited by KizunaAI
Wrong spelling of see.
  • Upvote 2

Two points that I would like to see changed.

Firstly, can we have a ban on gems in the cup battles. I understand that gems are a big part of the game and how the developers are able to carry on updating this brilliant game but surely cup battles should be fought on an even playing field. A test of pure skill and tactics.

Secondly, on a normal battlefield why is there no way to destroy an enemy monument if your league already has one. We've had this issue this week and some of my league lost a lot of troops because they destroyed the monument but couldn't capture it so couldn't use the airbase to get their troops out of there. If it's destroyed couldn't it revert back to a level 5 league city? That would represent the fact that the monument is wrecked but the city is still there. That way it could be demolished or used by the victorious league.

They are just my opinion anyway. Hope you are all well and enjoying the war. 

• Upvote 2

They have a cadet battle already

They have a cadet battlefield but their are level 12 leagues with LT IIs that join into the cadet battlefield and kill the newer players using huge groups of motor arty, stugs and strat bombers making it to where new players playing for 2 days and then lose capital and leave game

They have a cadet battle already

They have a cadet battlefield but their are level 12 leagues with LT IIs that join into the cadet battlefield and kill the newer players using huge groups of motor arty, stugs and strat bombers making it to where new players playing for 2 days and then lose capital and leave game

Please screenshot that here. I'm sure the devs would love to know who that person is.

When capping a city the resources you obtain should be based on the level of the city or the combined buildings in the city. Not a flat amount of 5000 iron and 2000 of each supply. A level 1 city should not have the same amount as a level 10 city!  The current amount would be for a level 10 city and 10% less for each level below 10. So, a level 5 city would have 2500 iron and 1000 of each supply, a level 1 city would have 500 iron and 200 of each supply. I think this would make the game more interesting by making higher level cities more valuable. 

Or have the resources/supplies of a captured city a percentage of the actual amount that is stored in the city.  Higher level cities would have a better chance of storing more resources. When you cap a city you would not know your "bounty" until after you pacify it.

• Upvote 3

4 words..... BAN GEMS FROM TOURNEYMENTS. If everyone in this game wants to see who is really the best league plainly without using any gems what so ever then we will have a true champion.

And I guarentee it will make alot of people happy including myself.

Edited by TheDarkSaint
  • Upvote 4

Different game modes. 

- Last man standing with 20 or so players. (No leagues)

-  zombie battlefield?

- capture the flag

More customization.

- Vehicle / aircraft / ship skins.

- Different Colored names. 

- More player emblems.

- More player avatar pictures. 

Factions

- choose between being USA, Germany, UK, Soviet Union, Japan, Italy. 

(Only thing this changes is troop skins to resemble country selected)

more ads

i barely heard about this game from Facebook I believe, but I absolutely love it. More ads means more players which means more money and more updates!

• Upvote 3

Another nice thing would be if you recorded how many days a person has been off when you go to the main screen and then check your members. It's hard enough trying to not kick active members,

Different game modes. 

- Last man standing with 20 or so players. (No leagues)

-  zombie battlefield?

- capture the flag

More customization.

- Vehicle / aircraft / ship skins.

- Different Colored names. 

- More player emblems.

- More player avatar pictures. 

Factions

- choose between being USA, Germany, UK, Soviet Union, Japan, Italy. 

(Only thing this changes is troop skins to resemble country selected)

more ads

i barely heard about this game from Facebook I believe, but I absolutely love it. More ads means more players which means more money and more updates!

This sounds awesome

Edited by Dinomight1102
  • Upvote 3

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic