World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

I'm a new player and have read through this thread. I agree with what others have stated that this game is just too demanding for time and the only reason I've been able to assemble the top league and jostle for first place in cadet is because I've been recovering from recent surgery. So I've been home and bored., that said I love strategy and specifically war themed rts. This hits that nerve well, but once I get back working, my time will be limited and I won't be able to compete., when I can't play competitively, I usually don't bother. My suggestion would be to vastly increase upgrade times and rework the amythist rate accordingly. If the game can become one of months instead of days then being on all day everyday won't be quite necessary. Simply checking in in the morning and playing a few hours after work would be enough. Then do some marathons on weekends and such. Conversely, you could drastically reduce both upgrade,build and travel times to make this a game of an hour or two. That would also work.

A completely pve map would be fantastic, maybe worked into a campaign? With its own unique rewards

Why are all officers pay to have? Makes this game feel pay to win=not good for a healthy pop. There should be a way to get officers without spending money. I spend money on games I like because I want to support its developers not because I want an unfair advantage. So I'll buy gems but not officers.

Tutorial is not extensive enough and should be deeper and that could roll into a campaign with pvp opening up as a user choice once the ui is understood.

Can someone explain to me why my league cap is 40 in main menu but 20 in battlefield? Yet even at main menu won't allow me to invite players to league.

Overall the ui is clunky and hard to understand where to tap for what....after a week players in game still trying to figure out things that should've been explained in a good tut or would be better understood with minor name changes. Like healing troops for example, on day five I figured out refill meant refill hp , why not just say "heal or repair units" ? self explanatory. Where can I produce food besides buying it in the supply house? What purpose does the waffen hq serve on the map? Can a league cap it? If not why? Would add some fun and a new dimension. Overall there is just so much unexplained and prolly seems quite daunting for many to do the work to figure out but that's the thing, when a game becomes work, u lose players.

• Upvote 3

Just one improve, because I've been really desappointed by it.

Why antitank gun can't attack StuG ? Because it's called "Assault Gun" IG !?!

o_O

On wikipedia, it's said that "the combat tank [...] is a mobile weapon system consisting of a barrel mounted on an armoured car and tracked vehicle."

And from the Larousse dictionnary "a tank comprises a chassis constitued by an armored crate and a caterpillar track. [...] The weaponry is GENERALLY carried by a turret with total rotation."

NB all citations are translated from french, and the Larousse is the official french dictionnary.

So I don't know why the StuG are not considered as tanks.

I don't know if you guys have had any problems similar to the one I have but I sometimes find it hard to get a picture or an idea of a units range. The only way we can tell is to go to the unit's info and see a number next to range. I think it would be nice to select a ground unit and have an option to see a circle of its full range. This could go great for artillery or stugs when we want to attack other units or defenses like sniper towers or turrets. Let me know what you guys think. 

The image is an example from the game R.U.S.E, a game that I still currently play and is a great example to make this game better. Notice the range circle, it would be very cool to include this in our game.

438883723_preview_newreconmidb4COLOR.jpg

Edited by aor2no

There should be a Single player Ladder game option. No Alliance in Battle Field and No Team playing on this Single player Battle field mode 

On 3/12/2017 at 0:38 PM, aor2no said:

Look at my suggestions and tell me what you think

This will work out great. Lots of gem, lots of battle and will be lots of fun

We need to limit the amount of gems used in a single battlefield. I realize that this is part of what pays your salaries. But it makes it very difficult to compete with guys that can gem to lvl 15 in two hours then basically wipe the map of the remaining lvl4's. 

nothing wrong with using gems just put a battlefield limit on them to make it more fair and even. 

I really like the idea of waypoints and also submarines would be an interesting addition. 

To help with new player development, why not allow experienced players join the cadet battlefield but without any of the troop upgrades that they have earned. This keeps it at a level playing field and they could mentor the new players. Maybe they could be marked in a different colour to identify them and be able to recruit them into their mini league for that battlefield only. The mentor could earn the normal rewards but also get a greater daily reward however would not appear on the leader board.

All of this was just off the top of my head so I may have missed some obvious problems but I would be happy to mentor in some way between league battlefields.

• Upvote 1

Offline Mode (Was mail sent to Russel)

I say a map full of rebels would not only help players get experienced for the game, but also a way to try the advanced units made from league cities or have fun without any online services. I feel that this option would be a great addition to the game and would help so many players out there that just couldn't see the fun of the game when they first tried it. Thank you so much for responding to me and considering my idea and I hope to hear from you once more. Just a friendly reminder/list of my suggestions to be incorporated in this game mode...

1. The experience and game currency earnings from this mode are decreased in half (or for you the developers to decide of course!) to prevent experienced players to get money quickly without facing a REAL challenge from other players. 

2. Territory and Unit caps are eliminated from this mode since no other real players can be overwhelmed from the large forces.

3. This mode is offline for players to enjoy on the road or for those who can't play due to data charges. The game should try to be welcoming to many players at any time. 

4. Time limits should also be excluded since the main objective would be to take down Waffen... not be the last surviving league or the one with the most points. 

5. A small reward for defeating the Waffen. Perhaps coins or a very small amount of diamonds like 10. 

6. Maybe even setting difficulty! Easy makes the map much smaller and Waffen is the same to the multiplayer one(The area where tiger aces and military zones surround the base). Medium being a slightly larger map and Waffen forces should recieve a slight boost of reinforcments or defenses. Hard being a large map similar to multiplayer and in order to reach Waffen you would need to cross an ocean. Higher difficulties should  give higher rewards for defeating Waffen.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On February 15, 2017 at 2:34 AM, surya said:

very nice post. New players are suffering alot to play with experienced player. there are lot of top leagues filled with experience players. every top league pls adopt aleast few new players and teach them. this is very important for future game. new players dont no even how to play. we need to guide to new players. every experienced player is just concentration only ranking and scoring to become topper and become more topper lol this is really funny. 

While we don't take them into the league we do coach them while we're in a field and even while we're in the middle of destroying their city. HOWEVER! That is completely contingent on them not being a deuce nozzle. If they're respectful and don't trash talk the way most new players do "I CAN TAKE ON ALL OF WOLFPACK BY MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME AND WHOOP YOUR ASSES!" We're gonna send over 3 people and shut your ass up. And then when we get the "What did I do wrong?" Messages you go on our wall of shame. "Can you help me improve my city?" No you're asshat, get out of my field. 

1) I'd like to see on troop screen and the hot key screen where you can put troops in squads to have a life meter next to ever troop!!!

So you know who's getting attacked & what multiple troops life is at without having to click on them directly... which is difficult and all but impossible if there bunched!

2) it would be nice to be able to know what generals other players are using so you can strategize according to there wellness & attack them with there strength

• Upvote 1

I would like to see an expansion to infantry units. I think introducing engineers would be fun. They could damage or repair roads and rail. Build defenses like trenches, tank traps, mines. I would like to also see anti tank infantry. Perhaps even machine gun units and mortar teams. I just feel that infantry isn't properly represented in the game. On a battlefield infantry is far more dangerous than this game reflects. I feel they should remain vulnerable but have more of a punch. 

I think also there should be a way to damage and repair roads to slow enemy advancement as well as to diminish ecomonyeconomy 

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic