World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• Peter

App Available on Android Now   08/16/2016

Commanders, the Android Official Version has released, please go to Google Play to get it. To those commanders who participated the open beta, you can continue your previous progress in the official version. More info, please check the specific post.
SnakeEater

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

1 hour ago, Russell said:

This unfortunate situation has been handled!

This is weird, no texture, is this still happening by any chance?

I don't know if you guys have had any problems similar to the one I have but I sometimes find it hard to get a picture or an idea of a units range. The only way we can tell is to go to the unit's info and see a number next to range. I think it would be nice to select a ground unit and have an option to see a circle of its full range. This could go great for artillery or stugs when we want to attack other units or defenses like sniper towers or turrets. Let me know what you guys think. 

The image is an example from the game R.U.S.E, a game that I still currently play and is a great example to make this game better. Notice the range circle, it would be very cool to include this in our game.

438883723_preview_newreconmidb4COLOR.jpg

Edited by aor2no

On 2017/3/18 at 3:29 PM, Saladin said:

1 - I have never understood why can't you land or load in your ally city. What is the point of being an ally. So many times you go to help an ally right between hostile territory or far from your city. Now you are stuck there and you have no option to get your troops destroyed some how. 

2 - I know hundreds of top players who quit the game beacuse the amount of time it takes, movement, building and upgrade. It's like developers don't want us to have a social life than to just play this game. I know your guys response is gonna be that we try to make game experience real as possible but no gig or tanks or any troops take hours to get to a destination far as city right next. By time you build and are prepared game ends. I really think movement needs to be made faster. 

3 - you have to travel the whole map sometimes to get rubber and oil. It's just not enough. More oil and rubber resources  are needed. 

4 - I think 4 or 5 day map should be created instead of 8 days. Last days of game really get boring and everyone is eager for it to end. Plus maybe create a tutorial map for new players against rebels only so they learn before playing the actual game which most of em  quit because they never stand a chance against big leagues. 

5 - you need more maps and also league badges of other countries not only U.S, France, China and few others. As you guys can see this game has players from all around the world. So it'll be very nice to give leagues and players to represebt where they are actually from not just few badges you guys have.  

Thanks for your feedback Saladin. I feel the same way and we will try to offer more game modes/maps asap! Will keep you guys updated!!! :)

• Upvote 3

I would like to be able to set rally points for troops to be auto dispatched to a desired location when training is complete. 

• Upvote 1

There should be a Single player Ladder game option. No Alliance in Battle Field and No Team playing on this Single player Battle field mode 

On 3/12/2017 at 0:38 PM, aor2no said:

Look at my suggestions and tell me what you think

This will work out great. Lots of gem, lots of battle and will be lots of fun

We need to limit the amount of gems used in a single battlefield. I realize that this is part of what pays your salaries. But it makes it very difficult to compete with guys that can gem to lvl 15 in two hours then basically wipe the map of the remaining lvl4's. 

nothing wrong with using gems just put a battlefield limit on them to make it more fair and even. 

I really like the idea of waypoints and also submarines would be an interesting addition. 

To help with new player development, why not allow experienced players join the cadet battlefield but without any of the troop upgrades that they have earned. This keeps it at a level playing field and they could mentor the new players. Maybe they could be marked in a different colour to identify them and be able to recruit them into their mini league for that battlefield only. The mentor could earn the normal rewards but also get a greater daily reward however would not appear on the leader board.

All of this was just off the top of my head so I may have missed some obvious problems but I would be happy to mentor in some way between league battlefields.

• Upvote 2

Offline Mode (Was mail sent to Russel)

I say a map full of rebels would not only help players get experienced for the game, but also a way to try the advanced units made from league cities or have fun without any online services. I feel that this option would be a great addition to the game and would help so many players out there that just couldn't see the fun of the game when they first tried it. Thank you so much for responding to me and considering my idea and I hope to hear from you once more. Just a friendly reminder/list of my suggestions to be incorporated in this game mode...

1. The experience and game currency earnings from this mode are decreased in half (or for you the developers to decide of course!) to prevent experienced players to get money quickly without facing a REAL challenge from other players. 

2. Territory and Unit caps are eliminated from this mode since no other real players can be overwhelmed from the large forces.

3. This mode is offline for players to enjoy on the road or for those who can't play due to data charges. The game should try to be welcoming to many players at any time. 

4. Time limits should also be excluded since the main objective would be to take down Waffen... not be the last surviving league or the one with the most points. 

5. A small reward for defeating the Waffen. Perhaps coins or a very small amount of diamonds like 10. 

6. Maybe even setting difficulty! Easy makes the map much smaller and Waffen is the same to the multiplayer one(The area where tiger aces and military zones surround the base). Medium being a slightly larger map and Waffen forces should recieve a slight boost of reinforcments or defenses. Hard being a large map similar to multiplayer and in order to reach Waffen you would need to cross an ocean. Higher difficulties should  give higher rewards for defeating Waffen.

• Upvote 3

On February 15, 2017 at 2:34 AM, surya said:

very nice post. New players are suffering alot to play with experienced player. there are lot of top leagues filled with experience players. every top league pls adopt aleast few new players and teach them. this is very important for future game. new players dont no even how to play. we need to guide to new players. every experienced player is just concentration only ranking and scoring to become topper and become more topper lol this is really funny. 

While we don't take them into the league we do coach them while we're in a field and even while we're in the middle of destroying their city. HOWEVER! That is completely contingent on them not being a deuce nozzle. If they're respectful and don't trash talk the way most new players do "I CAN TAKE ON ALL OF WOLFPACK BY MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME AND WHOOP YOUR ASSES!" We're gonna send over 3 people and shut your ass up. And then when we get the "What did I do wrong?" Messages you go on our wall of shame. "Can you help me improve my city?" No you're asshat, get out of my field. 

1) I'd like to see on troop screen and the hot key screen where you can put troops in squads to have a life meter next to ever troop!!!

So you know who's getting attacked & what multiple troops life is at without having to click on them directly... which is difficult and all but impossible if there bunched!

2) it would be nice to be able to know what generals other players are using so you can strategize according to there wellness & attack them with there strength

• Upvote 1

Make it so allies can land at your air base & can load in your barracks... it's kinda stupid & so inconvenient  that allies can't use your air base!!!

• Upvote 1

I would like to see an expansion to infantry units. I think introducing engineers would be fun. They could damage or repair roads and rail. Build defenses like trenches, tank traps, mines. I would like to also see anti tank infantry. Perhaps even machine gun units and mortar teams. I just feel that infantry isn't properly represented in the game. On a battlefield infantry is far more dangerous than this game reflects. I feel they should remain vulnerable but have more of a punch. 

I think also there should be a way to damage and repair roads to slow enemy advancement as well as to diminish ecomonyeconomy 

Can you please make population transferable like all other resources or just get ride of it!

running out of population sucks! 

I just want to take a moment to say Thank You to all of the game staff and support teams including the developers. World Warfare isn't perfect, but it is a really great game just the way it is. Not many games have this combination of sophistication, graphics, and dedication from the developers/ game staff to keep trying to improve it. 

Please keep up the good work, and I'm sure that many of us will continue to support this incredible game. 

-KingZeus of GODz

• Upvote 4

On 3/23/2017 at 6:35 AM, CanadianAssassi said:

We need to limit the amount of gems used in a single battlefield. I realize that this is part of what pays your salaries. But it makes it very difficult to compete with guys that can gem to lvl 15 in two hours then basically wipe the map of the remaining lvl4's. 

nothing wrong with using gems just put a battlefield limit on them to make it more fair and even. 

You. Ant gen to 15 in two hours. All gems do is cut time. Not cost. So if you don't have the resources to build every level gems really do you no good. I know hemming sucks. What sucks about it is right when your taking a city they gem it back up. And again and again. I think each time they gen it back up the cost of gems should go up. To persuade people from constantly doing it. And instead of gems have some type of card system that can reduce build and upgrade time. One time use sort of thing. But I strongly believe that if they use the system of it cost more every time you gen something like refreshing the comm center does. It will persuade people to not do it as much and either play the game. Or accept defeat rather than gem their way out of a battle. 

• Upvote 2

Ya, the one thing that keeps gemmers from completely dominating is battle level and resources. You can still trade diamonds for resources but then your spending the gems on getting the resources. I agree, it's annoying if stuff like that does happen, but it's all restricted mostly by battle level

• Upvote 1

We still need new maps and the ability to choose between them. Not just global or isles or cup. Bring some new content to the game. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2017 at 7:35 AM, CanadianAssassi said:

Limiting the use of gems also limits the amount of revenue received by the game developers. This will in all honesty not happen. I am a huge advocate of a pure battlefield without gems but I am also a realist and understand that it is part of the game. This being said you must develop a strategy to overcome the use of gems.

21 hours ago, Swampdonkey said:

You. Ant gen to 15 in two hours. All gems do is cut time. Not cost. So if you don't have the resources to build every level gems really do you no good. I know hemming sucks. What sucks about it is right when your taking a city they gem it back up. And again and again. I think each time they gen it back up the cost of gems should go up. To persuade people from constantly doing it. And instead of gems have some type of card system that can reduce build and upgrade time. One time use sort of thing. But I strongly believe that if they use the system of it cost more every time you gen something like refreshing the comm center does. It will persuade people to not do it as much and either play the game. Or accept defeat rather than gem their way out of a battle. 

20 hours ago, Bush1 said:

Ya, the one thing that keeps gemmers from completely dominating is battle level and resources. You can still trade diamonds for resources but then your spending the gems on getting the resources. I agree, it's annoying if stuff like that does happen, but it's all restricted mostly by battle level

You are completely correct in that it doesn't matter how many gems they have, your are restricted by the amount of resources you own. No amount of gems spent in a given game can ever guarantee a win if the opposing player has a good strategy vs the use of gems.

• Upvote 2

I believe there should be a variety of different units. For ex... a Sherman medium could be upgraded to another medium like the M4A3E8 resulting of upgrades in tech. There would be more interesting game play this way instead of seeing the same units every day...

Edited by BKTNT

Greetings to all, the suggestions are great  and I look forward to seeing some applied. I'm really just waiting for the update to finish so I can get back to playing.  See you all on the Battlefield. 

In the unit listing, location is helpful but I think a great improvement would be to add a health mete for each unit.  This way you can quickly see your units health rather than continuous clicking. 

I think what would be a great idea is have a little more different troops. For instence the B-25 Mitchel bomber in WW2 actually had guns to defend it self against attacks. But in this game it shows the turrets on the plane but doesnt do anything, basicly an asesory to the plane for show. Why not have a plane that can bomb and defend it self. And I would like it to look like when it's going in a stright line somewhere it will attack like an actuall turret in this game that defends citys while going in that straight line to add a little defence to it.

Another good Idea is make a stealth unit. maybe a spy unit that can sabatoge buildings and troops wihtout being seen but can be cought if cought by with another spy unit. 

And one of my favorite idea's that I would like to happen, a building unit. Where you can set a tiny outpost where ever you would like on the map. 

Those are some of my ideas i think would make the game better action wise.

• Upvote 1