World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

If their was a game mode that was very fast paced or like a solo game mode I would play and even pay money to play. As of right now I am too busy to play and would totally be able to if I had a solo mode or a mode that lasted a couple hours or something. I know how silly that sounds but I freakin love this game and sucks that I have no time to play it right now.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Mastercheifs said:

If their was a game mode that was very fast paced or like a solo game mode I would play and even pay money to play. As of right now I am too busy to play and would totally be able to if I had a solo mode or a mode that lasted a couple hours or something. I know how silly that sounds but I freakin love this game and sucks that I have no time to play it right now.

Look at my suggestions and tell me what you think

• Upvote 2

I think we're all in the same boat and that's the main reason for the decline it player tenure. A full week is just too much of a commitment to one map. I myself will be retiring after my next field. I'll only really be entering there to use up the gems and Amy's I have accumulated. It's been fun world of warfare. ✌️ wish you had other modes of play....

• Upvote 1

On March 7, 2017 at 8:26 PM, RJ1 said:

We as a league also take in new members on a fairly regular basis of different levels of gameplay. As for frequency depends how many other noobs we have and what's going on in personal lives and previously if cup was ongoing. As a larger league you almost have to keep fresh bodies coming in to fill the gaps of people taking breaks from the game or leaving altogether. It's a difficult balance and takes a lot of time to teach newer players.  We run it more as a "it takes a village". Some helping more that others but being in our league gives them access to help on team and league chat as well as kik.

Its hard to say what a better training procedure would be as everyone learns at different speeds, are more active, have experience in similar games, and no 2 situations are exactly the same so they all see something different. New tactics and strategies are coming all the time. I mean that is the nature of a war strategy game. 

The maps themselves are also much faster now.  Meaning when I started we would try to have an LC by day 2. Now we usually have one in the first 6 hours on a map. By day 2 its leveled up to 2-3 and we have had gigs and motors for a day. Having to move that fast means the new guys get swallowed up before they even know what's going on. And if you drop in the last spots on the map the first guys to drop are way ahead of you, so you don't stand much chance. 

My opinion on new guy training isn't so much getting them into a big league, but they need their own map. Say less than 200 hours goes to map tier 1. 2-400 go to tier 2 map and so on. And spread us out, every other base is a player, in between is a rebel. This will give the newer guys time to figure it out before facing a live player. Or make rebel only maps for new guys to cut their teeth on. 

They have a cadet battle already

• Upvote 1

I know there is but I couldn't tell you what was covered in it. It's been a while since I went through. But I imagine it's like most game tutorials, learn the basics set you free. But there is so much to learn that isn't covered. I know for my first few months was just learning how things worked, as in how troop ranges are. What troop works in what situations. There is much to be learned and that really only comes with time. Hours usually means knowledge in this game from what I've seen

• Upvote 2

yes i agree with you. cadets can play less than 3 times then throwing them to battle field with out training. i checked cadets way of playing. lot of basic players are playing in his city, i mean they are simply updating there cities without caping any villages or res zones and enemy cities. even i am thinking while playing this game, when i am basic player i played toooooooooooo worst because i dont no about tanks i never played any battle games or strategy game. when i am basic player i think i want to stop this game. i never stopped any game without learning, i played upto CW III and joined in NATO. i asked few times to guide me and i learned while nato players are attacking enemy cities.

My suggestion is cadets are like babies. They need training on cadets maps. Cadets maps should be small and less players. When they got all tactics then throw them to battle filed

• Upvote 2

I agree with the submarine idea. Also high lvl turrets have become almost useless??? You can have lvl 15 turrets around your city and if attacked right you may kill one scout or maybe a stug or two. Just seems silly considering time and resources needed for said turrets shouldn't they afford more protection? Not saying they should wipe out a well formed force but they are not even a deterrent once you have airborne units and know what your doing. I would also like to see the fighter bomber in the game (like a Stuka or p-38), only drawback is it may negate the med bombers or p-51 as I think a lot of people would just build the fighter bomber instead. I also get that "gemmers" make you guys money, but they greatly damage gameplay experience and use of tactics. I think that dropping protection or shield should protect city but should put turrets on a 5 minute delay. Silly to allow someone to destroy others units while hiding behind a shield, at least afford a attacker time to retreat in said situation. ;)   

• Upvote 1

I think the AI system needs to change a bit and make the AI target troops that are closest or near them, I think this should also be applied to turrets as well. I am sick and tired of seeing troops and turrets just change targets and shoot down my assault guns when I sent in my tanks first.

1 - I have never understood why can't you land or load in your ally city. What is the point of being an ally. So many times you go to help an ally right between hostile territory or far from your city. Now you are stuck there and you have no option to get your troops destroyed some how. 

2 - I know hundreds of top players who quit the game beacuse the amount of time it takes, movement, building and upgrade. It's like developers don't want us to have a social life than to just play this game. I know your guys response is gonna be that we try to make game experience real as possible but no gig or tanks or any troops take hours to get to a destination far as city right next. By time you build and are prepared game ends. I really think movement needs to be made faster. 

3 - you have to travel the whole map sometimes to get rubber and oil. It's just not enough. More oil and rubber resources  are needed. 

4 - I think 4 or 5 day map should be created instead of 8 days. Last days of game really get boring and everyone is eager for it to end. Plus maybe create a tutorial map for new players against rebels only so they learn before playing the actual game which most of em  quit because they never stand a chance against big leagues. 

5 - you need more maps and also league badges of other countries not only U.S, France, China and few others. As you guys can see this game has players from all around the world. So it'll be very nice to give leagues and players to represebt where they are actually from not just few badges you guys have.  

• Upvote 2

This is exactly what I mean and been trying go get in developers head. I know hundreds of good top players who quit because the amount of time this game requires. You can't expect us to not have social life and play this all day. Also most of new players never stand a chance and after constantly getting killed by big guys and leagues they give up and quit. There's literally no balance of power. What a new players supposed to do with 2 3 or 20 players of one league around him. Not all leagues help new guys which I been doing for a year and training new players. For me I quitted this game yesterday because the amount of time it requires on movement and building, upgrading. Every update they do something seems to get more worst. I hope they change things because this is the only game I play. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bitslayer said:

I think the AI system needs to change a bit and make the AI target troops that are closest or near them, I think this should also be applied to turrets as well. I am sick and tired of seeing troops and turrets just change targets and shoot down my assault guns when I sent in my tanks first.

From my observation I theorize that Turrets prioritize targets as follows; troops adjacent > lowest health by percentage > troop threat (stugs are high priority because of attack power vs buildings). This isn't a science but it's good enough for me to manipulate the AI in my favor in both offense and defense.

• Upvote 2

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic