World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

m40 слишком силен. они появляются перед тиграми и имеют 2 очка при загрузке в транспортер. сделать 4 очка и почему aoe имеют равную ценность с прямым ударом? это должны быть разные значения.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 11:58 AM, SlavyaninKursk said:

m40 слишком силен. они появляются перед тиграми и имеют 2 очка при загрузке в транспортер. сделать 4 очка и почему aoe имеют равную ценность с прямым ударом? это должны быть разные значения.

Да, они есть. Мы думаем о них. У вас есть хорошие идеи по этому поводу?

23 часа назад Питер сказал:

Да, они есть. Мы думаем о них. У вас есть хорошие идеи по этому поводу?

1. Сделайте информацию о дипломатии. который знал бы, с кем.

2. Почему stug3 и flak41 имеют 4 точки в транспорте, а m40 2?

3. Урон от AOE должен быть меньше основного урона (100% первого удара на один блок и 30-40% AOE-урона). Существует возможность добавить нового офицера в армию AOE

4. Добавьте новые карты для ранга. Будет некоторый смысл и мотивация ... + 10 для названия слаба. Вы можете добавить офицера к расширению карты действий.

Edited by SlavyaninKursk

• 2 weeks later...

Nerf the m40 or at least put a cap on its production, I find it rather unreasonable that 10 of these can destroy any army Of 25 tigers in as 4 minutes. it’s a powerful unit and it’s core issue is how it deals splash damage which is fine for an artillery unit, but flawed when you consider that a majority of players choose to send units in groups, and when paired with its damage to both armored and unamored units. A Solution could be either a cap on production ie only 2-4 per player to encourage group coordinating, a nerf to damage with stats changed similar to artillery, or a removal of splash damage so it acts more like stug. Anyway please hear my plea, I really do like this game but it’s infuriating when 4+ hours of gameplay can be nullified by this monstrosity of a weapon

What you are describing is the M40 spam tactic, but before deciding that its unbeatable and that M40s need to be nurfed or production limited to x amount per person, you must first ask yourself why is it so popular?

Well its popular because its so esy to do, fairly inexpensive lvl2 lc and you can crank them out. Also the unit itslef has AoE damage makes it really easy to kill groups of units simply fire and forget no micro management is necessary. So the answer to why people spam them is cheap, easy to do and convenient.

Next question you need to ask yourslef is this the best available tactic or can it easily be countered by someone that understands combat mechanics and uses a more balanced army containing alot of different units that have a great synergy.

So pleae before you decide that something is overpowered and needs to be nurfed take the time to think it through, see if there are alternatives that perhaps you have not considered up to now.

I'll give you a hint: If your opponents are spamming units they are doing it wrong and you can easily crush them with combined arms approcach. Cheap, easy and convenient is not a war strategy its a shortcake recipe

Read here this guy is on the right track:

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/1688-the-best-armada-for-all-situations/

Edited by Immel
  • Like 1

On 25/7/2018 at 11:42, MODUN said:

we are looking for a solution for m40 / AA spam, when in reality there is no real strategy to destroy m40 in combination with AA. I propose an excellent idea to the developers of this game. To revolutionize the strategy of the game we should introduce napalm. in all well-balanced strategy games, napalm is present. napalm is able to slow down the movement speed of tanks and vehicles, limit visibility to long-haul vehicles (artillery, rocket launchers, etc.), partly block roads, ports, etc., the damage to napalm could be greater in the woods because the vehicles in the woods have more attacks, napalm can be used as a defensive action, etc ... if the napalm is used well could eliminate this stupid spam m40 / AA and the use of a lot of artillery ... game is currently unbalanced, even in the techno classes, the aviator class is the most disadvantaged.

1 hour ago, Immel said:

Un'altra idea orribile, che ne dici di prendersi il tempo di leggere la soluzione proposta solo 2 post sopra i tuoi prima di inviarci spam con idee orribili.

Lo spam M40 è molto facile da contrastare con le armi combinate.

Immel, are you serious? do you think tanks with damage to a single unit can overwhelm the m40s? do you think the opposing player is stupid and you expect to disperse the tanks to implement your strategy? the tanks are slow and will be overwhelmed by the attack radius of the m40, only the panzerlll are fast enough but have poor defense ... you're not fighting a cpu in easy mode but against another player who can use his m40 intelligently.

Please tell me where in ANY of my posts have you seen me propose a single unit spam to counter M40 spam? How does "Combined Arms" translate into your head to single unit spam?

M40 spam cannot be countered effectively by a single unit spammed at it. To effectively counter any type of spamming be it M40 spam or the good old bomber spam it requires Combined Arms.

Let me then explain what that means as clearly you are having trouble with it. Combined Arms requires several different units working together as one. There are currently 40 different units in WW all with their unique stats that you can use in various combinations to form a formidable army that can crush ANY type of single unit spam thrown at it.

The most popular units at the moment are M40s, Whirbles, Jets and Strats. That makes up of approximately 80% of the units we see on any given BF and accounts for 10% of the existing units in WW. Granted that it is your prerogative to only use a handful of units instead of trying to find synergies between different units and using a combined arms approach. It is far easier to spam M40s instead of creating a balanced army. However that does not mean that spamming M40s is the better option just because it is easier.

If you are having trouble countering M40 spam with M40 spam thats hardly surprising. It doesn't mean however that the game is broken and needs to nurf units just because you are not inclined to try something that is more difficult than spamming M40s. Combined arms works if you bother to try it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Immel said:

Please tell me where in ANY of my posts have you seen me propose a single unit spam to counter M40 spam? How does "Combined Arms" translate into your head to single unit spam?

M40 spam cannot be countered effectively by a single unit spammed at it. To effectively counter any type of spamming be it M40 spam or the good old bomber spam it requires Combined Arms.

Let me then explain what that means as clearly you are having trouble with it. Combined Arms requires several different units working together as one. There are currently 40 different units in WW all with their unique stats that you can use in various combinations to form a formidable army that can crush ANY type of single unit spam thrown at it.

The most popular units at the moment are M40s, Whirbles, Jets and Strats. That makes up of approximately 80% of the units we see on any given BF and accounts for 10% of the existing units in WW. Granted that it is your prerogative to only use a handful of units instead of trying to find synergies between different units and using a combined arms approach. It is far easier to spam M40s instead of creating a balanced army. However that does not mean that spamming M40s is the better option just because it is easier.

If you are having trouble countering M40 spam with M40 spam thats hardly surprising. It doesn't mean however that the game is broken and needs to nurf units just because you are not inclined to try something that is more difficult than spamming M40s. Combined arms works if you bother to try it.

utter nonsense, you are in particular uncle and others who do not like spam. you are just like offended children. I understand the newcomers who complain about it. All looks so, that while you yourself won using spam, you did not complain. but as you lost, you started whining on the forum. if you do not like something, put the language in a socket with electricity

4 hours ago, InHaLe said:

utter nonsense, you are in particular uncle and others who do not like spam. you are just like offended children. I understand the newcomers who complain about it. All looks so, that while you yourself won using spam, you did not complain. but as you lost, you started whining on the forum. if you do not like something, put the language in a socket with electricity

Haha on the contrary I love it when people spam units at me as its so easy to defeat once you understand combat mechanics and use a balanced force. Go ahead and spam M40s till your blue in the face I will beat you everytime. 

What I hate is when people claim this unit or this tactic needs to be nurfed just because they do not understand WW fundementals. Combat system works fine as is. 

9 hours ago, Immel said:

Haha on the contrary I love it when people spam units at me as its so easy to defeat once you understand combat mechanics and use a balanced force. Go ahead and spam M40s till your blue in the face I will beat you everytime. 

What I hate is when people claim this unit or this tactic needs to be nurfed just because they do not understand WW fundementals. Combat system works fine as is. 

collide with me and you will understand that against the spam m40 you will not have a chance. if you understand the mechanics of the game, you knew that against the M40 there are no alternatives

I'm more and more convinced that you do not know how to play and just spam messages on the forum

You are of course entitled to your opinion, you want to keep doing M40 spam be my guest, but do not try to sell it to me or to anyone else for that matter as the end all, be all tactic there is. By the way in case you have not noticed the meta is slowly moving away from M40 spam just like it moved away from bomber spam. People are slowly starting to realize how easy it is to defeat M40 spam. So enjoy whatever time is left with this very uninteresting, unimaginative, boring tactic.

Cheers

13 hours ago, Immel said:

You are of course entitled to your opinion, you want to keep doing M40 spam be my guest, but do not try to sell it to me or to anyone else for that matter as the end all, be all tactic there is. By the way in case you have not noticed the meta is slowly moving away from M40 spam just like it moved away from bomber spam. People are slowly starting to realize how easy it is to defeat M40 spam. So enjoy whatever time is left with this very uninteresting, unimaginative, boring tactic.

Cheers

you can invent anything, it will not help you. I will be glad if the primitive players switch to different tactics and will simplify my victory. Please, before playing, get your hands out of the ass

On 8/12/2018 at 10:29 AM, InHaLe said:

collide with me and you will understand that against the spam m40 you will not have a chance.

Because Your M-40 spam with max gold, max generals, expanded and pre-buffed is somehow better than the other M-40 spam with max gold, max generals, expanded and pre-buffed we kill?

On 8/12/2018 at 10:29 AM, InHaLe said:

if you understand the mechanics of the game, you knew that against the M40 there are no alternatives

That you are aware of.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:24 AM, InHaLe said:

you can invent anything, it will not help you. I will be glad if the primitive players switch to different tactics and will simplify my victory. Please, before playing, get your hands out of the ass

It's very arrogant to think that just because you don't understand something, no one else does. There is clearly an enormous difference in experience. It seems that you have never seen M-40 spam defeated by something other than M-40 spam, and because you have never seen it, it can't be done. We, on the other hand, have seen it many times. 

Honestly though, I don't really care if you believe us or not. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, Mauro87 said:

Immel, are you serious? do you think tanks with damage to a single unit can overwhelm the m40s? do you think the opposing player is stupid and you expect to disperse the tanks to implement your strategy? the tanks are slow and will be overwhelmed by the attack radius of the m40, only the panzerlll are fast enough but have poor defense ... you're not fighting a cpu in easy mode but against another player who can use his m40 intelligently.

To be clear, he said Combined Arms, not just tanks. We've seen it many times.

9 hours ago, MkV said:

Because Your M-40 spam with max gold, max generals, expanded and pre-buffed is somehow better than the other M-40 spam with max gold, max generals, expanded and pre-buffed we kill?

That you are aware of.

It's very arrogant to think that just because you don't understand something, no one else does. There is clearly an enormous difference in experience. It seems that you have never seen M-40 spam defeated by something other than M-40 spam, and because you have never seen it, it can't be done. We, on the other hand, have seen it many times. 

Honestly though, I don't really care if you believe us or not. 

I saw all that is possible in the game and believe me I know how to kill the M40 without using them. But this happens if the player does not know how to play and has less experience. An experienced player will not lose to other troops, except for m40. I also know how to do it, I know how to act so as not to lose

I am more and more disappointed in you and in your words MKW

Edited by InHaLe
  • Upvote 2

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic