World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

List of suggestions that, could better the game.

SnakeEater

• 2 weeks later...

Might have been said but im too old to scan thru all these words.... Anyway, I wouldnt mind seeing a new class that is orientated towards ships.  Choices would now be Airman, Tanker, Cannoneer and (for lack of a better word) Seaman....with new maps with more water as well as numerous ship types, why not.  Just my 2 cents....Keep Pressing! 

• Upvote 1

Can we finally see a campaign or a “skirmish mode” where you can just arcade play against AI? Giving you a chance to casually play and learn rather than stress about losing everything while you are asleep or getting burned down before having a chance to learn how to play. 

The tutorial is practically a campaign so don’t tell me this is impossible and people have been pumping money into this game for years now, so don’t tell me you can dedicate a penny to a actual server instead of a “listen server” causing the “delay” you tell us to just get used to. This isn’t an RTS if you have to wait for the “real time” to appear. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 2:45 PM, FunkenA said:

LOL.. I am very active and I am a grinder. it don't matter and every map is over run with large leagues. As for team player game.. Of course but that's BS when 4- 5 leagues 25 plus strong rule it all.

all I am asking or suggesting is a separation of leagues who are high levels from smaller leagues with less experience so a bunch of us can actually play the game for awhile and have some fun. 

I agree 100%. We should reduce the amount of players to 5 players in one map instead of 20. That way it is balanced amongst all players. Maybe not global map, but a new map that will have this feature. Battle of the bay has a 6 v 6 map. However that map is a league vs league type. There should be a battle royal map where 100 players go at it at each other until there is one player left.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Split the game A Grade is your Wallet Warrior class 

and B Grade is for the non paying player who usually puts in more hours into play , 

i agree with SnakeEaters comments also ....stats do not determine a good player team work and sharing will make a valuable player 

Can there be a new troop pls? I know it takes a while to put it into the game and all, seeing as to it could be a new meta and all, but to be honest, I would like something that would be used in huge battles, like how stugs are used when leagues start invading/taking over. I heard subs were in the game once and am not talking about something like that. Maybe helicopters? Idk. Just something that could be of use to every player, both new and experienced. It doesnt matter if it's in league cities or regular cities, just something to add a little spice to the game. You guys have done a very good job on the game, but both me and my friend I play with both are starting to get bored of the same old troops. But im also not saying u should keep adding new troops. Just one to top things off. :D

Rs production increase as it’s really poor

Enemy cities and rs zones should all increase but also decrease

fill maps as maps half full don’t give enough competition.

keep numbers from league low to stop monopoly of map but also limit number of allies

gold rewards are good - randomness is good

Good high level  cities at start up to aim for but the higher ones can appear easier than low level 3/5 cities as the higher cities didn’t seem to respawn as many troops back to life or the city/turrets also respawn.  This seemed inconsistent.

the length of the bf could do with being shorter

great bf for newbies and those looking for gold.  Maybe more opportunities like battleship to do missions and earn specific gold rewards I.e x rockets killed

• 2 weeks later...

programmers are making too many changes to the game.  there are various problems to solve in the game and not go ahead with updates.  For example, now with victory votes, the battlefield lasts a few days and rocket launchers and panzermaus are not used because the monument needs time to be built.  new armaments have been introduced such as flak41 that easily kill bombers.  who has invested money (general purchase), gold and time in certain troops, must change strategy with each update.

• Upvote 2

1. необходимо решить проблемы с оптимизацией игры, чтобы не потерять войну.  

2. переделать AoE. 100% уничтожили игру и все классы. m40, которые появляются в первый день. Я молчу про фердинантов. не играбельная единица. игра представляет собой пищеварительную цепь, в которой canonir находится наверху.

Edited by SlavyaninKursk

NEED TO BLOCK or Remove TOXIC PLAYERS

Hi, I am a new player. I have played this game twice and love it. However, both times a guy named "THEBIGGESTBOSS"  purposely circumvented the chat filter to send disgusting mails throughout the game. I dont mind losing or even being taunted but I could do without the name calling or references to my mother. I have tried ignoring him the 1st game and the 2nd game I repeatedly asked him to stop msging me and he continued. Is there a way to report this behavior?

bigboss.png

sstain.png

sstain2.png

stain3.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, Omocron said:

NEED TO BLOCK or Remove TOXIC PLAYERS

Hi, I am a new player. I have played this game twice and love it. However, both times a guy named "THEBIGGESTBOSS"  purposely circumvented the chat filter to send disgusting mails throughout the game. I dont mind losing or even being taunted but I could do without the name calling or references to my mother. I have tried ignoring him the 1st game and the 2nd game I repeatedly asked him to stop msging me and he continued. Is there a way to report this behavior?

bigboss.png

sstain.png

sstain2.png

stain3.png

Well, hello you. BTW, this is captlopez. Just a tip for you, if you join a league and don’t add players as friends, it will be extremely hard for you to communicate with other players. Thank you for your time at the Golden Kights and hope you take this advice 

• Avery unfeatured and unpinned this topic