World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Creative Video

Hi guys,

Commander MkV made a mini-movie shot for us! It's really creative! Enjoy it and feel free to share it away!

You can find his YouTube channel by searching "mefaircloth2". The original link is: https://youtu.be/3M0n-DtErec

Thanks to commander MkV for this excellent video! :D

• Upvote 4

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but we would like to encourage anyone to post any videos they may have put together and you would like to share with the community!

• Upvote 2

I remember once going up against wolf packs combined forces. It showed me that you really need to work as a team.

On January 22, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Jane said:

Check this one! WolfPack & 分離和團聚 VS DEVGRU!!!

I remember, and you might remember as well, when I used to be in Irony, and someone would put in battlechat "take off" and the next thing you know over 200 bombers would converge on a single city and just keep moving till we ran out of ammo. 

2 hours ago, KapitanSkorzeny said:

Question...we cant figure out how to get video of our team in action could someone plz explain the process thank u

It depends on your device, what are you playing on?

I play on an ipad, and i mirror my screen to my laptop and record there.

• Upvote 1

It depends on the complexity, I am proficient at most of the basic stuff. What are you looking for?

• Upvote 2

Let me get right back to you all about what we are looking for, but I can say that we are looking to post game-play videos to help promote World Warfare and have more current up-to-date tutorial videos. We really want to engage the community more with interactive videos and tutorials and better engage all of the new and potentially new players out there as well. I will have more details by tomorrow and really want to thank you all for helping and participating in this. 

• Upvote 1

We would like someone to be able to take high quality videos, showing some basic gameplay (not still footage, but actual high rez (if possible) footage) while in a Quickmatch demonstrating to the community how to level up your original city (doing what you would normally do on any given day outside of league battlefield events and tournaments) and how to attack/defend your city against rebels, that sort of stuff. The videos should be somewhat short (maybe anywhere between 3-5 minutes long) and if you happen to have any commentating along with the video that would be a plus! The videos should be very clear and concise in showing exactly what you would want to see as a first-time user (very explanatory). You can even have a brief description for each video (like a narrative to a short story) that breaks down what you are doing, your review, etc. 

We would have short videos like this, but rather than demonstrating everything all at once, break it up per video session, for example, emerging the user past the tutorial experience, almost as if it is still part  pf the tutorial, in such a way where you walk through upgrading buildings, building out your city, attacking rebels and capturing/pacifying their villages, etc!

I believe we would like to have short videos like this that would walk players through what's like to form/be invited to a league, being in a league battlefield and engaging in war against other players, demonstrating all of the mechanics involved in interacting in a league city and having to transport supplies and resources from LC to the Capital City, etc. 
Eventually, like to have short videos that demonstrate/engage/have players interact in real-time during Global War and Seasonal Tournaments. 

All-in-all, we would like to have these short videos as a walk-through guide not just for new users but the everyday player as well, but to also bring back a video contest.
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Russell said:

We can make these short videos ourself and narrate. What do you think? We need to edit them and record our narration and maybe add subtitles as well.

On 3/1/2017 at 4:53 PM, Russell said:

We would like someone to be able to take high quality videos, showing some basic gameplay (not still footage, but actual high rez (if possible) footage) while in a Quickmatch demonstrating to the community how to level up your original city (doing what you would normally do on any given day outside of league battlefield events and tournaments) and how to attack/defend your city against rebels, that sort of stuff. The videos should be somewhat short (maybe anywhere between 3-5 minutes long) and if you happen to have any commentating along with the video that would be a plus! The videos should be very clear and concise in showing exactly what you would want to see as a first-time user (very explanatory). You can even have a brief description for each video (like a narrative to a short story) that breaks down what you are doing, your review, etc. 

We would have short videos like this, but rather than demonstrating everything all at once, break it up per video session, for example, emerging the user past the tutorial experience, almost as if it is still part  pf the tutorial, in such a way where you walk through upgrading buildings, building out your city, attacking rebels and capturing/pacifying their villages, etc!

I believe we would like to have short videos like this that would walk players through what's like to form/be invited to a league, being in a league battlefield and engaging in war against other players, demonstrating all of the mechanics involved in interacting in a league city and having to transport supplies and resources from LC to the Capital City, etc. 
Eventually, like to have short videos that demonstrate/engage/have players interact in real-time during Global War and Seasonal Tournaments. 

All-in-all, we would like to have these short videos as a walk-through guide not just for new users but the everyday player as well, but to also bring back a video contest.

Hey Russell, I've been in a battle so I didn't have time to get to this, but we're done now so here are some thoughts. WeFew has been working on this sort of thing for our recruits. Here are some of our thoughts and experiences. 

1. Gameplay footage alone isn't sufficient. That game moves rather slowly so we would rather use a combination of stills with animations, footage slightly sped up, and normal speed footage. the user interface video for example would be entirely stills with drawings)

2. We also find that some things are better shot third person (efficient capturing of an MZ or resource zone for example) 

if these ideas are acceptable we would be happy to do some for public use. If your set on normal speed, first person game play footage only, I understand.

also, is the resolution on my contest entry sufficient? 

Edited by MkV
  • Upvote 3