World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Graywing

In the recent update you have added a new special currency call amathis to combat Gemming let me tell you that you did a s$&@ job it's not the savers of gems that caused the problem it was the people who spent thousands of bought gems . Adding the ability to turn gems into amathis is a horibal way for this to work out  . What we asked for was a limit for gems to be used in cup not a hole new currency system that f$@&# us up more since we can't save enough to combat them . Now all I ask for is a ban of the use of gems in the cup . This is a tournament it is a show of skill not a show of who can spend the most so it should reflect the skill part of the game so all sides have equal ground and only skill is used . I'm done with people capturing you kill and just gemming it up and gemming turrets it is utter bull s$@& and would not happen if the ban of gems are added in cup . Plus the non stop regemming of the turrets and units . This is not skill it is just bull s$&@ . I hope you guys listen to this and fix it ASAP .

-Graywing 

IMG_1900.PNG

IMG_1899.PNG

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No reply from a admin here maybe this was over looked months ago people don't like the way you took our idea of a 10k limit and invented the 10k purples because when you don't have purple you can replace them with diamonds. People wanted a limit in turnys not global or the other maps. Tac can't even be bought with purple people hate it and looks like to me the leagues doing silver now is lower than before look at rankings your self to see. The best way I can put it is fix this issue and others so you won't loose players.

has money flow slowed down since you made this change? I know I havnt bought a 30 day until recently because of the overall purple thing. Get your money back by making the players happy listen and respond to there opinions don't look at it and not reply. The game is a year old now it's not new. Can't afford to loose players the older a game gets. Let's see some action on this post and why we are keeping purples? Also point out the names of any player that likes it? Can you think of any?

• Upvote 1