• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy]

Peter

Fireworks? 

Just finishing up a fascist town in a league battle

image.png

I like killing arty with arty send in a decoy or two and let your arty do the rest. I send a lot of troops to their death as decoys lol

Hey Jamin,  this is terrific! Since you have completed league battle, do you have any suggestions? B|

In my opinion the damage arty does against tanks should be reduced. By the time a tank reaches firing distance with arty the tanks are half dead and have 0 morale making them almost completely useless with no splash damage. Making tanks more resistant would make tank army's useful and would require both sides to get something other than arty. This allows for arty to be used on infantry and buildings the same way. 

Also so my screen shots won't post saying it won't upload -200

Ingame name: Torrixx

• Upvote 1

In my opinion the damage arty does against tanks should be reduced. By the time a tank reaches firing distance with arty the tanks are half dead and have 0 morale making them almost completely useless with no splash damage. Making tanks more resistant would make tank army's useful and would require both sides to get something other than arty. This allows for arty to be used on infantry and buildings the same way. 

Also so my screen shots won't post saying it won't upload -200

Ingame name: Torrixx

THANKS SIR!

I got the mail for the reward claim and when I clicked on it there was nothing to redeem, I don't need the gems I was just wondering if it auto collects or something? 

Also great game and I'm having loads of fun! Keep up the great work!

It has been added automatically. Thank you!

I suggest you adjust the "scouts" (land and air) so they only get a large view range after being stationary a minute or two. This would leave the arty blind and vulnerable whenever the scout relocates. Also, a longer setup time for arty would be a large weakness. Another option would be to give a unit or two the chance to be invisible outside its attack range even to scouts. This would lead to ambush options. 

I suggest you adjust the "scouts" (land and air) so they only get a large view range after being stationary a minute or two. This would leave the arty blind and vulnerable whenever the scout relocates. Also, a longer setup time for arty would be a large weakness. Another option would be to give a unit or two the chance to be invisible outside its attack range even to scouts. This would lead to ambush options. 

Thank you sir!

So one creative way I'd do it. Is the occasional tank charge. The art is really distracted then I just paradrop units next to them and or recon vehicles that's the best way to do it with lack of soldiers. Level 5 infantry can be op in heavy numbers so it literally kills art in 1 min or less 

• Upvote 1

So one creative way I'd do it. Is the occasional tank charge. The art is really distracted then I just paradrop units next to them and or recon vehicles that's the best way to do it with lack of soldiers. Level 5 infantry can be op in heavy numbers so it literally kills art in 1 min or less 

Nice advice. Please claim diamonds in mail. :D

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Guest locked this topic