World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy]

Peter

The Facist's units are turning out to be a big distraction. They are so valuable that people focus on them and lead the battle rankings while people in old in actual pvp are doing all the work for little reward. The point of the game is pvp. If people want to play in forums for diamonds and fight npc's maybe there should be two separate games.

Sir, thank you for your suggestion here~

So, I don't have many screenshots of the beautiful fireworks, but I do have a suggestion... 

Add in a different turret, or make a split upgrade at lvl 5 which allows for a range of 320 and high damage against land but no AA ability or a multi purpose turret that can engage both air and land however isn't very good against both, similarly a turret upgrade at lvl 5 that allows a huge aa defense but has no attack against ground, would allow a little more customization of the cities defenses, and would cause attackers to have to come up with new innovative strategies

Names "Varro" in game 

Edited by Varro
Had to add in a bit to complete the validity of the post for a small chance at the reward
  • Upvote 1

So, I don't have many screenshots of the beautiful fireworks, but I do have a suggestion... 

Add in a different turret, or make a split upgrade at lvl 5 which allows for a range of 320 and high damage against land but no AA ability or a multi purpose turret that can engage both air and land however isn't very good against both, similarly a turret upgrade at lvl 5 that allows a huge aa defense but has no attack against ground, would allow a little more customization of the cities defenses, and would cause attackers to have to come up with new innovative strategies

Names "Varro" in game 

Hey man, very special ideas! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Guest locked this topic