World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy]

Peter

[Fireworks- Tears of Your Enemy]

Commander, I bet you already know how to make those beautiful fireworks with artillery. Any suggestions to counter this? 
One creative suggestion gets 500 Diamonds!

Also, you can post your own fireworks to get 1000 Diamonds!o o You can only get the rewards for once.

Commander, don't forget to leave your in-game name here!

arty3.thumb.jpg.425f22d0446e5b168fd1cdc1arty1.thumb.jpg.640fbd43c347124dc4fa1d10arty2.thumb.jpg.be9edcba677f12fcf9c953c2

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 2

• Peter pinned this topic

Of course bombers will, but look at the targets. Cities and Fascist NPCs, great potential targets that you can bombard with little to no harm to your own forces.

Lol I don't know who took that picture of my Arty but I had a good laugh seeing it. Cheers! 

One way to kill off Arty without the obvious bomber route, especially if the arty is covered by anti Air or mustangs, is stabbing their "Eyes". Kill the Scout plane off and the Arty's visual range is cut down incredibly. Move in afterwards for the kill.

• Upvote 2

Kill artillery with bombers, or send one heavy tank into their range... And once enemy artillery start firing send other troops from different area to kill them while they are distracted.... Also cruisers work well if the artillery is close enough to the water. Can even kill artillery with artillery if you are careful and know how to distract enemy Artie's first. Here's some fireworks, please be sure to credit my diamonds ASAP I don't like waiting :) Commander name and battl ID is in the photos.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

Of course bombers will, but look at the targets. Cities and Fascist NPCs, great potential targets that you can bombard with little to no harm to your own forces.

Lol I don't know who took that picture of my Arty but I had a good laugh seeing it. Cheers! 

One way to kill off Arty without the obvious bomber route, especially if the arty is covered by anti Air or mustangs, is stabbing their "Eyes". Kill the Scout plane off and the Arty's visual range is cut down incredibly. Move in afterwards for the kill.

Sir, thanks for your pics. One of our guys is a spy and took this wonderful photo when you were attacking. 

My pic of attack on Waffen HQ

Hey Forest, thanks for sharing it to us. The fireworks make by the arty is really stunning. Oh, there is Waffen HQ around you. Congrats!  Wipe it out, bud!

The first photos I posted are from my first battlefield. Here are some new ones from today of current battlefield that has 5 days left. Just took some snapshots of me killing some fascist artilleries since that is the topic

Hey KingCB, nice to see you again. I have recognized the first photos because of that waffle house. lol. The battle scene is really impressive. How I wish I could witness it. You should really share your coords to others in your battlefield when you attacking Fascist. Also don't hesitate to post it here. It's a feast for the eye, you know that?;)

• Peter unpinned this topic

Allowing fighters to strafe artillery

SS has would require to increase the response distance, in addition have them pull back once the reach a certain distance and relocate to their original position, would reduce the pull tactic

have the SS hq respawn artillery, anti aircraft and bombers after a certain time around it would also increase difficulty

• Upvote 2

Allowing fighters to strafe artillery

SS has would require to increase the response distance, in addition have them pull back once the reach a certain distance and relocate to their original position, would reduce the pull tactic

have the SS hq respawn artillery, anti aircraft and bombers after a certain time around it would also increase difficulty

Hey Telwar, thanks for your suggestions.;)

• Upvote 1

The Facist's units are turning out to be a big distraction. They are so valuable that people focus on them and lead the battle rankings while people in old in actual pvp are doing all the work for little reward. The point of the game is pvp. If people want to play in forums for diamonds and fight npc's maybe there should be two separate games.

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Guest locked this topic