World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Turret Office is OP

Immel

Hi everyone,

I recently finished a BF where the Turret Office was being used by many people making the early game much harder than it should be. While I understand that the developers are here to make money please let’s not break the game doing so.

Currently turret office is overpowered and while I do not want to go into specifics as there are many examples of what I qualify as misuse; I can illustrate that with a simple example that most people are aware of. It allows you to fire into an opponent’s city simply by owning the resource zone next to it with the sniper towers whose original range is 180. This is completely ludicrous and I doubt that it’s the developers intended use.

There are many tricks like this and combined with the fact that it applies for every single turret or sniper tower under the players command I find it extremely annoying and overpowered.

I have a few very simple suggestions to fix this:

1. Make it area specific like tactics, basically you assign your officer to a specific area and only the turrets of that area have increased range until he is reassigned somewhere else. Just like historically Officers were assigned to a region in which they had command to influence the way battles unfolded.

2. Make it an option that the player enables with a maximum duration and a cool down just like tactics have. Say for 30 min turrets in a specified area have longer range.

Best regards