World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

An Open Letter To Telwar, Noodles, and Capt Razor

KingCB

On January 12, 2017 at 0:48 AM, Sunsy1 said:

Guys imma say i have no authority nor respect or high rankings but yall need to just shut ur mouths and play the freaking game for what it is ..... a game and games are for......fun! So how about you go to a game rip eachothers throats out and have fun doing it okay? Thanks and i have no respect for anyone who used the sheild glitch entitionally but guy gemming had to be done if the gemmers didnt gem then the devs wouldnt have funds to make the game better then it would get boring then theyd abandon it and bye bye game ! So its a game what the heck who the hell cares ! Yea it makes u mad when u loose but wtf i dont care i stand right back up and take another punch and i will always keep playing  

Sincerly Sunsy of Players

P.S. Yes i spent 20 mins reading this whole thing!

Can't have fun if you know some wallet Warriors will always buy a win. That's like going to a sports game and knowing that no matter how hard one team practiced and worked they know they will lose because these guys are like 12 hrs old going against 20 yr olds. No fun in that just pointless waste of time.

47 minutes ago, Mastercheifs said:

Can't have fun if you know some wallet Warriors will always buy a win. That's like going to a sports game and knowing that no matter how hard one team practiced and worked they know they will lose because these guys are like 12 hrs old going against 20 yr olds. No fun in that just pointless waste of time.

How do you think rhey make this game?what dose it cost,whi fuels the produtction of it? Us if no one bought anything the game would be non existanst

12 hours ago, Sunsy1 said:

How do you think rhey make this game?what dose it cost,whi fuels the produtction of it? Us if no one bought anything the game would be non existanst

I understand supporting the game but buying it is stupid. Clouds (the Chinese league) might as well pay us to lose it will make more money for the game if we spend it on it. They said they spent like $100+ each round. And like I said supporting the game is fine I play gemmers who buy gems in mass and I can deal with it but clouds will have 100 troops every minute if they died fast enough. And they don't have skill I've played them and beat them in global where they use less gems but in cup they might as well buy the server from the game for the weekend or something 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to end this right here. King you have no idea why the top leagues other than yours boycotted season 2. It wasn't about the gems.

admin asked for help to fix thing for season 2 players gave there ideas and lucky was waiting for the fix as the rest of the other top leagues was. Our ideas to improve got twisted and turned or not even considered. For that reason it was decided by all of lucky to boycott as we informed the other leagues. Since the admin did no changes that the players was looking for we didn't go into season 2. Its that simple the idea of a 10k limit was twisted to the purple idea where there is still no limit in cups. So now buy your 30 day pack and have to use your gems every 5 days or save your emails when you are at max. Was that a fix or another glitch over looked. It had nothing to do with Asians taking the win or gems they spent. It was about all the players concerns at the time wasn't fixed or improved on.

is it still fixed no if it worse yes. Now you get a lot more bombers than before did that balance the cups? No it's means most hours or early start wins. Cups needs to be balanced. With 6 players getting 72 bombers and 72 fighters and all that aa. Not many leagues can stand to win vs a highly active league. Did that help lucky to give us more troops faster yes. Do I want it to be gone and not get all those free troops to hurt lucky yes. Because I feel cups need balance. They don't need to be decided on day one. It has a duration for a reason but how many of the leagues that one a round needed anything past day 2? Cup need a limit on gems to fix a issue so it's more about skill and it becomes a real turny. Cup need to stop giving out so many troops for rewards on missions to make it more fair for all leagues not just a few of the most active. Cup needs to be about growing fast expanding fast as you can with what troops you can make and using those resources to make the better troops to get better wars. If after day one a league with 10 city's has no chance to win because another team spawned hours before or they got 72 bombers and 72 fighters built faster. Don't you even agree it's unbalanced. I don't care to admit it.

now the finishing note you act as if we shouldn't have boycotted, maybe you just didn't understand why we did or maybe you don't see the issues cups have and still have but gotten worse to go along with it.

tell me what improvements you saw to balance cups so it's even for all and really about skill? ATM it's went down hill and some leagues still out so you said admin are listening? Are they? They didn't after week one and still havnt fixed anything in cup.

the players just want a more fair turny about skill of the league I'm not speaking for myself but for most players out there when I say that.

so when you come to the forums and twist the real reason. For a boycott you had no reason too. When 3 of the 4 top leagues boycott there is a reason. Maybe you didn't boycott because you didn't realize the issue the cups had and still have. 

Ps: if I run a game or a business or do anything to concerns my followers and backing and I see that 3 of the top 4 are trying to say something by boycotting. I'm the type to act and fix the issues at hand because I just saw player are not happy I just saw we or I in this case have a issue that needs fixed. Am I doing my job when I don't go to those top 3 to see what's the issue here, what's going on. Let me tell you this if I saw it, I would have reached out to those top leagues and seen what the real reasons was. Admin hasn't done that yet so now ya know what capt left out in his first post I explained here. Pasta felt like the players concerns was over looked at the time as well.

On 1/28/2017 at 10:49 PM, Mastercheifs said:

I understand supporting the game but buying it is stupid. Clouds (the Chinese league) might as well pay us to lose it will make more money for the game if we spend it on it. They said they spent like $100+ each round. And like I said supporting the game is fine I play gemmers who buy gems in mass and I can deal with it but clouds will have 100 troops every minute if they died fast enough. And they don't have skill I've played them and beat them in global where they use less gems but in cup they might as well buy the server from the game for the weekend or something 

If they told you 100+ it's a lie because 2 of the top leagues got together and did the math for what went on in season one it wasn't 100. Try seeing over 10,000 spent in first season. Did the admin take notice of us doing our math no they didn't. We got some comments back saying they looked into it and it was legit. Well I hate to say it but for 4 turnys now who can spend 10k each time? That's prob over 40k spent in 4 turnys wow, or is all these top 100 players that knows the ends and out about how to get troops in every way so wrong in our math by counting up the diamonds we seen spent. If the admin looked but just don't see anything on there side that just means they are cheating to hide it from the system or they are admin. Trying to get big players to spend more. I hope I don't get banned for that comment but it's been months now. 

Also lucky godz and Asians was in gold together godz got a late start in the match and came back to win a good win. Did the Asians gen out there azzzz yes they did and lucky fought them off with skill and fought with godz as well. Did we have city's left yes at this current time in these turny if it was the same set up lucky couldn't have held off one of the best leagues at the Time godz and the Asians with them. We all saw what they was able to do and saw how they spent in cups for a long time. But they never did what there doing now. Godz was in that match so they can tell you we had city's left. And I can also say at this time if it was now and it was godz and lucky same players as before then Asians would cap both our city's.

• Upvote 2