World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Veterans Day Event! 

I am a CW2 in the US Army. My MOS is 740a which is a chemical, radiological, biological, nuclear, and explosive technician. I'm actually in the field right now training at Ft Hood. I've been in for over 19 years. I've deployed to the Republic of Korea twice, Afghanistan, and Qatar. It's been an awesome ride! This is me conducting analysis of CWAs in a laboratory! 

IMG_3291.JPG

I forgot my in game handle: KratosAurion

• Upvote 2

On 11/5/2016 at 10:48 AM, WWP said:

I'm on the left this was in Afghanistan on Pakistan border January 2007- April 2008. In game name- WWP.

20161105_134825.jpg

I probably RIPed you in and provided you your first convoy in Afghanistan 

I claimed the medal in my mail but it still stats I don't have the medal.

2 hours ago, Shortfuse said:

I probably RIPed you in and provided you your first convoy in Afghanistan 

You were in 10th mountain?

6 hours ago, Irishmen1014 said:

Irish French Canadians celebrating our fallen heroes 

IMG_0162.PNG

You in game name please?

6 hours ago, Irishmen1014 said:

IMG_0162.PNG

irishboy1014

56 minutes ago, Manson1975 said:

You in game name please?

irishboy1014

2 hours ago, GueVara said:

that's when Furies attack

User name: guevara

Screenshot_2016-10-29-06-54-33.png

Lol, I think there's room for one more ship! Hahaha nice pic.

12 hours ago, WWP said:

Please click the treasure chest at bottom of main screen, there you will see your medal. :)

23 hours ago, WWP said:

You were in 10th mountain?

I was 41st IBCT. The lady in your picture looks like my old friend, Stephanie. But I transported troops from Bagram to all over the country during that time.

I'm on far left from left to right Me, Cpl Padgett, Lcpl Schwing, Lcpl Ye, Doc Janson, Sgt Murray, Cpl Sanchez, Lcpl Durfee, Lcpl deroser,Lcpl Sisco(kneeling) Lcpl Switalski, Lcpl Dorshimer. This was our squad in ireland on our way back from afghanistan... IN game name Sky9309

168235_110298845844505_271181558_n.jpg

Edited by Sky9309
Grammar
  • Upvote 2

Every year I go to the VA hospital and spend some time with a few soldiers who have no one to listen to them. And we just talk. Unfortunately because I'm a medical professional I'm not allowed to take pictures in the hospital with the Vets. But I'll never forget SSG Roker and his stories of when he was in WWII. His wife passed away while he was deployed and he never remarried, his parents died about 10 years later. 

Listening to him recount stories not only of his war days and his battle buddies, but also of his wife Elizabeth, his parents, his childhood friends that he outlived, and the twinkle he got in his eye while telling me these was an amazing experience. I went back a few times just so we could keep talking. RIP SSG Roker

• Upvote 4

On 11/4/2016 at 5:58 AM, Jane said:
Commanders,

Here comes Veterans Day Event!
1200x628_纪念老兵3.jpg

Duration: Nov.4th-Nov.11th UTC

Rewards: Every participant will get a Special Medal-Delta Force
特殊_先遣部队achievement_metal_52.png

Description:
Veterans Day is approaching! We salute all veterans and extend our gratitude for their service. They are our relatives, friends, neighbors and co-workers. They are also among us in battlefield of World Warfare showing their extraordinary strategies and outstanding guts. Feel free to share pictures and stories with us if you or people you know are veterans! 

To participate:
Share pictures and stories with us if you or anyone around you is a veteran. Leave your in game name in comment. 

Notice:
Reward will be sent via in-game mail within 72 hours.
One commander can only receive the reward ONCE.

Also, Tournament Season 3 will be open at 22:00 pm on Nov. 11th UTC. Barring unforeseen events, Tournament will open on the second Friday of every other month since then. Battle will be on soon!

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war."

Get prepared! 

My uncle johnny fought in world war 2 and was a colonel in the Korean War he actually helped discuss the peace terms he sat right across from a North Korean officer and discussed peace terms with other generals sorry I can't show pictures.

• Upvote 1

Received this after our deployment in the early 90's. 632nd MC, 24th CSG Ft. Stewart, GA

I'll try and scan some photos in soon. 

IGN: Jamz

Kuwaiti Dinar.jpg

• Upvote 3

My in game name is Dcobra

My grandfather Arthur Shoe served in WW11 in the army and after being wounded multiple times in battle and unable to march had to become a duty driver. Even though he had many battles fought and was injured and returned to the front lines multiple times he still felt his greatest achievement in the war was becoming Audy Murphy's Driver for a few months taking him safely wherever he was needed to lead the war effort. 

I served in the Marine Corps from 1995-1999 working on Harriers in  Cherry point NC for VMA-231 Ace of Spades! Thank you for all that have served and those that continue to serve. 

• Upvote 2

I served from 1999-2010, 2 tours of Iraq, first was with 1AD/1-1CAV as a heavy wheel mechanic, second tour was with 4thID/2-4AVN as a CH47 mechanic. These are photos from my second tour as the first tour the high speed 2megapixel camera (LOL) I had brought, didn't survive the desert and the rest of the photos are on film. The first phot is of me in Kuwait before moving to Camp Cooke, Taji Iraq. The second photo I'm waiting to go on guard duty! Yea. The last photo is a statement I found a while ago.  The last photo I took out the back of a CH-47 while flying over the Grand Canyon. Just a cool pic.

In game name is SPC.

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2142.JPG

• Upvote 2