World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tactic/same faction

TheMaster

There is a guy named frank that is in battlefield ID-1006773, that is stealing others resource fields I was in his league and everytime I spend the time an troops to clear a resources field so I can take it he is using a tactic to send infantry in and take it right out from under me, he's in the same faction and was in my league and keeps screwing me out of my resource field, can someone please do something about this I already sent a message in the contact us, and figure I would post something here to, so can someone please take care of this person, thank u 

It's a rebel resources zone I clear it and right as I clear it he use a tactic to drop infantry and take it before my infantry can 

So  I spend the time to clear it and waste the troops attacking it and he sits back and waits for it to be toke out then uses a tactic to jump in and take it before my infantry can 

Ok well this sucks so I get stuck wasting my time attacking and clearing stuff to take and he's stealing it from me and he's still fighting other thinks it's only the oil fields and rubber fields that he's taking from me and there no way I can keep growing when he keeps taking the resources I need most 

Is there anyway u guys can change his faction so I can fight him and take my stuff back ? 

Ok well this sucks so I get stuck wasting my time attacking and clearing stuff to take and he's stealing it from me and he's still fighting other thinks it's only the oil fields and rubber fields that he's taking from me and there no way I can keep growing when he keeps taking the resources I need most 

Is there anyway u guys can change his faction so I can fight him and take my stuff back ? 

no sir we can't not only way you could fight him is if he changes factions 

what they mean I'd because he is just capping the points, he isn't getting any xp nor is he making any valuable contribution other than victory points towards your faction. Without that do he has to keep abandoning areas in order to keep it up an he can't connect those rec points he keep swiping from you to his city, so he has no real use for them. Players like him are worse than IA players and should be wiped. If you want him gone see if you can get a player on the other faction to  strike his city for you. Should be fairly easy since it sounds like he is an a****le and should be eradicated, what's your battle Id? If you are opposite faction and close enough I'll smack him for you.

• Upvote 1

what they mean I'd because he is just capping the points, he isn't getting any xp nor is he making any valuable contribution other than victory points towards your faction. Without that do he has to keep abandoning areas in order to keep it up an he can't connect those rec points he keep swiping from you to his city, so he has no real use for them. Players like him are worse than IA players and should be wiped. If you want him gone see if you can get a player on the other faction to  strike his city for you. Should be fairly easy since it sounds like he is an a****le and should be eradicated, what's your battle Id? If you are opposite faction and close enough I'll smack him for you.

Sir, this is so nice of you.:D