World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Halloween Event!

Happy Halloween with me as Pappa Smurf And my wife as momma Smurf, having a great time !

image.jpeg

Happy Halloween with me as Pappa Smurf And my wife as momma Smurf, having a great time !

• Upvote 1

Guest Manson1975
10 hours ago, Pumatony said:

Y mi bulldog tambien lo a querido celebrar con su traje de halloween!! saludos de su parte tambien

Muy lindo!!!

Guest Manson1975
13 hours ago, alberto111111 said:

This is my sister Halloween shirt

Halloween shirt

Commander please send again, we can't see your pictures here, thanks:)

A nice Halloween night spent watching young Frankenstein, and drinking stone IPA.  Not too shabby.  Oh and Killin it on the naval map.  LuckyStrikes for the win.

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 2016/11/1 at 11:24 AM, Graywing said:

Was in my front yard all Halloween night in a ghillie suit . Every time a person came up to my house I would yell "I'm a bush ! " and that was enough to make them run down my walkway and to the next house I was dieing of laughter  the entire time.

Haha! Naughty. That sounds lots of fun! ;)

October 29th: Went to ScreamTown in Minnesota. A haunted 8 attraction + concert, the phobia house always scares the girls. The clown assylum scares my brother...

October 30th: Went to Zycan's Haunted house. It is a Very long Haunted Hay ride and farm house walk thru. I felt sorry for the random stranger girl at other end of the trailer. Seemed like all the actors were going after her, easily scared.

October 31st: Dressed up as Dar'Tanian, the three muskiteer for work. Handed out candy to kids later at night. (My costume Picture from the MN Renaissance Festival.)

IMG_3908.JPG

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4096.JPG

IMG_4097.JPG

IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Starsmith said:

Why did I not receive a medal as I posted a pic and quote ?  As Starsmith !

Hi sir. Please check your in game mail. Can you seen it? 

On 2016/11/1 at 8:53 PM, alberto111111 said:

This is my sister Halloween shirt

Halloween shirt

If you always fail to upload pic, please try messaging me or send it to Lily on Line or Kik. Her ID: Lily1li :)

12 hours ago, Kahners25 said:

Ghostbusters / happy Halloween from the hunting grounds

Have you received Halloween gift? What's your in game name? :)

12 hours ago, Kahners25 said:

Ghostbusters / happy Halloween from the hunting grounds

Have you received Halloween gift? What's your in game name? :)

Been busy with the family to post so here it is, one thing I remember more than Xmas was Halloween all the fun of throwing eggs at cars. And o wait I just heard that happened when I was growing up lol. But getting lots of candy was so exciting. Since the 31st one of my daughters is eating more candy than table food lol she still isn't half way done. Going from house to house meeting old friends again but most of all giving the joy to my kids as I once had growing up was so much more fun than me actually getting the candy. Enjoy the pic she sure is enjoying the candy.

IMG_1043.PNG

• Upvote 1

Hi I had a fun Halloween I also got a lobster costume for my dog I wish I had a picture and I got 25pounds of candy my self cause I has going house to house for 3hours but it's a little cold here in Canada hope you guys has a awesome Halloween-My commander name is Maxanator I played this game even when they did not found point and places by cities love the games and excited for season 3!!!

• Upvote 1