World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Defensive issues

QMSSG

As we all know defense is this game is lacking or down right absent. Some of my thoughts are allowing the turrets to be targetable. This will take away the use of bombers as meat shields for ground. It will allow the player to select the target for witch the turrets engage. I have also thought about to add different types of defensive measures like adding a perimeter fence. Not talking a wall but some type of barbwire fence that has to be killed prior to getting into the city. This was used during the the war. Just some thoughts. 

Edited by QMSSG
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, QMSSG said:

As we all know defense is this game is lacking or down right absent. Some of my thoughts are allowing the turrets to be targetable. This will take away the use of bombers as meat shields for ground. It will allow the player to select the target for witch the turrets engage. I have also thought about to add different types of defensive measures like adding a perimeter fence. Not talking a wall but some type of barbwire fence that has to be killed prior to getting into the city. This was used during the the war. Just some thoughts. 

I agree 100 percent , I've been saying this since I started (1 year ago) . Turrets being able to target would eliminate the issue of ppl sending in scouts to get hit first , transports being hit 2nd , I took this and ran with it . However if I could target stugs instead of bullet catchers being hit , it would make it a lot harder to gain city's . Which I'm more then happy for that to happen . (: 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2016 at 8:13 AM, Florian said:

They should have the option like a switch. Auto or Controlled.

Absolutely , that's what I was saying .

On 10/29/2016 at 0:17 AM, RichieRightNow2 said:

It would make it impossible to attack any city not on the coast who has good turrets 

It's not impossible lol , lvl 15 turrets can still be taken out quite easily when your running with 30 stugs . It would just eliminate ppl running in with 30 stugs and only losing meat shields :571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:

19 hours ago, Yoshi888 said:

Yea This Would Be A Good Idea Though Being Able To Target Turrets Manually Would Be Really OP. Maybe Certain Turret Level U Can Start Manually Using Turret :7

But how would this be op? It would still be putting out the same amount of damage and would still have the same health. If nothing else they should make it so that you can set a targeting preference as in would you rather the turret attack ground, air, or sea units first. 

• Upvote 1