World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Resolution to Gemming complaints

Telwar

Ok folks I know the developers want to say gemming isn't a big issue, tactics can beat it etc etc.  We know it is a issue, and I'm not talking using gems at all, but the excessive pay to win that has been going on from some.  So how do we resemble this, keep diamonds relevant as their purchase does in fact keep the game going.  But on the same token reduce the easily pay to win aspect.

the real abuse is simply Commercial Centers.  Have enough diamonds and a willingness to blow them you can resupply and get lots done fas with refreshes.  Thousands of diamonds can do wonders with the commercial center.

but they are a valuable aspect of the game so below is my suggestion of changes to reduce the pay to win.

each level of the commercial center will give Give you a full page

your choices will be divided amongst tradable resources, purchasable resources and purchaseable munitions, with the division being fifty percent to tradable, thirty percent to purchasable resources and twenty percent to purchasable munitions.

have the commercial center have a five hour refresh time 

and most importantly remove the ability to purchase a refresh with diamonds.

these changes keep commercial centers valuable while removing the abuses and pay to win aspects they have come to be.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Telwar said:

Ok folks I know the developers want to say gemming isn't a big issue, tactics can beat it etc etc.  We know it is a issue, and I'm not talking using gems at all, but the excessive pay to win that has been going on from some.  So how do we resemble this, keep diamonds relevant as their purchase does in fact keep the game going.  But on the same token reduce the easily pay to win aspect.

the real abuse is simply Commercial Centers.  Have enough diamonds and a willingness to blow them you can resupply and get lots done fas with refreshes.  Thousands of diamonds can do wonders with the commercial center.

but they are a valuable aspect of the game so below is my suggestion of changes to reduce the pay to win.

each level of the commercial center will give Give you a full page

your choices will be divided amongst tradable resources, purchasable resources and purchaseable munitions, with the division being fifty percent to tradable, thirty percent to purchasable resources and twenty percent to purchasable munitions.

have the commercial center have a five hour refresh time 

and most importantly remove the ability to purchase a refresh with diamonds.

these changes keep commercial centers valuable while removing the abuses and pay to win aspects they have come to be.

True. You can't buy resources from the shop. Only the commercial center.......oo

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

Yeah I never use diamonds in commercial centers but I could get so many tank arniments if I had enough  diamonds I wouldn't even need a munition factory for tank animents enabling me to just produce stugs, ships, and some sort of anti- air

Well see often te gemming abuse claims come from the ability to rebuild a army almost instantly multiple times.  Now resources create limits on such things.  But even though the resource purchases are limited in the commercial center with a large amount of diamonds a person can get the resources as well as munitions and just keep refreshing the center u til they have what they need. But changing te commercial center as I suggested above it still maintains the centers functionality without allowing its continual abuses.

• Upvote 1