World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Range of units

Jamin

SO if two units have the same range why does one get hit and not fire back? Specifically arty versus lvl 5 turrets they are both listed as having a range of 300 but arty hits turret without receiving return fire.

hi jamin thanks for the question. It's because when arts have a scout out they get a longer range then turrets, if you want your turrets to kill lv 5 arts upgrade turrets to 10 it's really hard to kill lv10 turrets and lv 10 turrets have a way longer range then arts but majority of players don't build lv 10 turrets. But they are very good and will defend your base nicely hope this helps.

Goodluck on the battlefield!

• Upvote 2

hi jamin thanks for the question. It's because when arts have a scout out they get a longer range then turrets, if you want your turrets to kill lv 5 arts upgrade turrets to 10 it's really hard to kill lv10 turrets and lv 10 turrets have a way longer range then arts but majority of players don't build lv 10 turrets. But they are very good and will defend your base nicely hope this helps.

so arty gets a range boost with scouts? Interesting

Are there any other boosts when combining troop types?

SO if two units have the same range why does one get hit and not fire back? Specifically arty versus lvl 5 turrets they are both listed as having a range of 300 but arty hits turret without receiving return fire.

Hey man, just like Fearme and Bigboss said,you can combine troops to enlarge their power. Scouting first is a good rule. Although artillery has quite far attack range(300),but its' sight is only 100. Only with the help of Scout plane/vehicle(whose sight is 350) can it attack target from far distance.

Info:

armament

Attack range

sight

Artillery

Anti-tank

Scout plane/vehicle

infantry

Medium tank

You guys are my life-savers. You do know that, right?:ph34r:

Hey man, just like Fearme and Bigboss said,you can combine troops to enlarge their power. Scouting first is a good rule. Although artillery has quite far attack range(300),but its' sight is only 100. Only with the help of Scout plane/vehicle(whose sight is 350) can it attack target from far distance.

Info:

armament

Attack range

sight

Artillery

Anti-tank

Scout plane/vehicle

infantry

Medium tank

You guys are my life-savers. You do know that, right?:ph34r:

yes I always keep scouts with my arty otherwise they would get attacked before they have a chance to shoot.

I thought fear me was saying that arty gets a range boost beyond their 300 when combined with scouts. So you have to go to lvl 10 turrets to equal the boosted range.

yes I always keep scouts with my arty otherwise they would get attacked before they have a chance to shoot.

I thought fear me was saying that arty gets a range boost beyond their 300 when combined with scouts. So you have to go to lvl 10 turrets to equal the boosted range.

If your trying to defend yes cause lv 10 turrets get a further sight your mech guns will turn into cannons and shoot further