Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Chat Issue!!! (Update 4)

Recommended Posts

Heeeeeeelp Chat Is Going Crazy Whenever I Try To Type Something It Sends Me To Another Battlefield Chat I'm Sad :( (Btw I Can Finally Send Messages Thanks :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure your exploding a bug florian....and once you find it you post it and don't do it again... notice I only have one league tab 

IMG_0449.PNG

IMG_0366.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well honestly I'm not fond of the changes you made to the chat room! I guess in time I'll get used to it. One point I would like you guys to fix is the red light, it's always on. It would be great only if we have a new message!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your chat is repulsive!! Im about to leave this game im so mad! Im in bronze chat trying to communicate with bronze teammates and your repulsive chat takes me to my other battlefield chat. Then I was typing battlefield plans and it started in correct chat and then ended up in main chat were i lost 30 troops because they knew i was coming. Worst of all i try to contact you and cant because everytime i press the button it kicks me to my homesceen on iphone. Fix this soon or lose me for good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sceagles515 said:

Your chat is repulsive!! Im about to leave this game im so mad! Im in bronze chat trying to communicate with bronze teammates and your repulsive chat takes me to my other battlefield chat. Then I was typing battlefield plans and it started in correct chat and then ended up in main chat were i lost 30 troops because they knew i was coming. Worst of all i try to contact you and cant because everytime i press the button it kicks me to my homesceen on iphone. Fix this soon or lose me for good. 

Our tech support fixed this issue on Saturday once we found it. Update will be out soon. Sorry guys. 

3 hours ago, Irishmen1014 said:

Well honestly I'm not fond of the changes you made to the chat room! I guess in time I'll get used to it. One point I would like you guys to fix is the red light, it's always on. It would be great only if we have a new message!

Thanks Irishmen. We intended to optimize communication experience in game. And with this chat system we can add auto translate. Chat system will be optimized in next version. Thanks so much for your patience. 

You mean the right light appears even when there is no new chat? Please upload here some screenshots. Thanks. 

On 2016/11/12 at 1:46 AM, Yoshi888 said:

Question.... When I Got To Battlefield Chat I'm In The Wrong Chat (Shows Me Chat Of My Last Field)

Our tech support fixed this issue on Saturday once we found it. Update will be out soon. Sorry guys. 

On 2016/11/12 at 11:34 AM, QAR said:

How do I leave a chat room?

Press the dustbin icon top right corner to leave that chat room if you don't need it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016/11/12 at 0:35 AM, Dorkchop said:

Seems as if this new update fixed my chat issue. 

That's comforting. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team and pm seem to be working for me. 

 

It it may take some getting used to, and it's a little more inconvenient than allied, but certainly a step in the right direction. Tell your staff we appreciate the work. The ability to put in translate may end up being a good trade off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MkV said:

Team and pm seem to be working for me. 

 

It it may take some getting used to, and it's a little more inconvenient than allied, but certainly a step in the right direction. Tell your staff we appreciate the work. The ability to put in translate may end up being a good trade off.

Hope everything is getting better and better. Look forward to next version. The third party upgraded the SDK. Thanks MkV. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This chat roulette has to stop...halfway through typing something someone types in one of the pinned chats and poof whom knows where that that message went.  Yes the added function of creating our own chats is nice.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, QAR said:

This chat roulette has to stop...halfway through typing something someone types in one of the pinned chats and poof whom knows where that that message went.  Yes the added function of creating our own chats is nice.

Does it switches automatically to a chat with update msg while you are typing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jane said:

Does it switches automatically to a chat with update msg while you are typing? 

Yes it does!  Really hard to chat when you are both in silver cup and standard bAttle

Now having said that...I really think whom ever decided to out source the chat without a proper scope of work failed (I know I have had issues with chat in the passed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not likeing most of the updates in all honestly. especially the amathest thing and the new chat. I think the chat should be like the one back earlier this year like January when there wanothing wrong with it. and my saying about that is is IF IT WORKS (LEAVE IT ALONE) this game was good already in the middle of this year then it started slumping cause we thought we needed to upgrade and get more technalogical, but i say if its making the players happy then let them be happy.

Thanks for reading?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, QAR said:

Yes it does!  Really hard to chat when you are both in silver cup and standard bAttle

Now having said that...I really think whom ever decided to out source the chat without a proper scope of work failed (I know I have had issues with chat in the passed)

A update will be out in hours I think. Keep me updated on this issue. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something you may want to look into and I have kinda explained it to lily I think is if your in 2 maps (cup and regular) while in one you will get the opposite chat sometimes it will switch but not for long 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also i surrendered a 2 maps while waiting for a league group to jump with ...and i have those two chats jump into my bf chat randomly as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 13, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Jane said:

Our tech support fixed this issue on Saturday once we found it. Update will be out soon. Sorry guys. 

Thanks Irishmen. We intended to optimize communication experience in game. And with this chat system we can add auto translate. Chat system will be optimized in next version. Thanks so much for your patience. 

You mean the right light appears even when there is no new chat? Please upload here some screenshots. Thanks. 

Our tech support fixed this issue on Saturday once we found it. Update will be out soon. Sorry guys. 

Press the dustbin icon top right corner to leave that chat room if you don't need it.  

The indicator light for new chats with team chat and a created group chat when it pops on if you go to that chat and even if you respond to it, then switch back to another chat, the light stays on. You have to switch to that chat two times to clear it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate how people are ranting about each little bug. You post the problem say some words explaining it, and then DONT rant about it. Be happy you get to play the game. If people are still able to play the game, THEN YOU CAN TO!! :571f4790b2914_QQ20160426184720:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the chat roulette has ended.  However I am now getting the red bubble every min or so.  This did not happen over. Thanksgiving weekend when I wasn't in both league battle and a standard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still getting issue with chat, been playing a BF for the last 6 days, and still not sending messages. - i think its the same for the BF because last message in main battlefiled chat is over 22hours ago. 

 

No other chats work either - league, or team chats.

 

If its any help, it seems to work for one or two messages around 0:00 not sure if the clock restart which does the daily rewards may have anything to do with it? 

 

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...