World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No Leagues Appears To Me When I Search

osos4ever

Dear All ,

i am just wondering because there r here many leagues advertising and recruiting other players but when i search in the game for a league to join the result show only 43 league and about 38 league are a desert with no participants at all and the rest 5 league with very few players but they r all not active !!! So how can i find all the other leagues? why i feel that i am in a desert with no humans at all  , no one reply or talk in all the chat rooms ! no one is active in this game?!

Please am i alone in that server or what? i want to play this game among the others and with others , i am searching for active leagues to joine , i am searching for other leagues to compete against and so on ! like all other games !

Please Help...

1 hour ago, Jane said:

If no members from that league are in current BF, then we can't find it in list. We can search and join them on main screen. :)

Dear Jane, thanks for your answer but would u plz tell me how many gameplay in this game or u can call it how many scenarios in this game ? i mean there is battlefield - tournament - Isles of war , so whats the difference between them ? i need to know what is each of them for? for example the battlefield , what should i gain from it? whats my main role there?is it have a certain duration? and for tournaments , when it starts and whats in tournament which is not in battlefield? how often there is a tournamentt? for isles of war ,the same questions as for the other previous 2 scenarios , i need more explanation and information about it please. 

Many thanks in advance :)