World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No Leagues Appears To Me When I Search

osos4ever

Dear All ,

i am just wondering because there r here many leagues advertising and recruiting other players but when i search in the game for a league to join the result show only 43 league and about 38 league are a desert with no participants at all and the rest 5 league with very few players but they r all not active !!! So how can i find all the other leagues? why i feel that i am in a desert with no humans at all  , no one reply or talk in all the chat rooms ! no one is active in this game?!

Please am i alone in that server or what? i want to play this game among the others and with others , i am searching for active leagues to joine , i am searching for other leagues to compete against and so on ! like all other games !

Please Help...

17 minutes ago, osos4ever said:

Dear All ,

i am just wondering because there r here many leagues advertising and recruiting other players but when i search in the game for a league to join the result show only 43 league and about 38 league are a desert with no participants at all and the rest 5 league with very few players but they r all not active !!! So how can i find all the other leagues? why i feel that i am in a desert with no humans at all  , no one reply or talk in all the chat rooms ! no one is active in this game?!

Please am i alone in that server or what? i want to play this game among the others and with others , i am searching for active leagues to joine , i am searching for other leagues to compete against and so on ! like all other games !

Please Help...

Join Mavericks! Good league and are always active, we have cookies.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Florian said:

Join Mavericks! Good league and are always active, we have cookies.

How to find your league?

I am complaining that i can't find except 43 league only in the league search and 90% of them are empty leagues with no participants and the rest 10% are not active at all !! its desert !! am i living alone on this this game or what?!

I check and found no space before the name ! so what do u think? Whats the problem? Why i cant see any other leagues?

1 hour ago, Florian said:

No exclamation and check if there is a space before the name

I check and found no space before the name ! so what do u think? Whats the problem? Why i cant see any other leagues?