Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Question

Dear All,

 

I just noticed after the last update the chatting system became worse and worse ! and i am suffering while typing because i had to send 1 sentences but divided over 3 or 4 segments ! Because when i write and send 1 big sentence it always not delivered and this sign (!) always appears but when i dived the sentence into many small parts and sending sperately it delivers very well , So is there a certain count of letters not to exceed as to be able to send in any room in chatting system ( Battlefield Room - Team Room - League Room - Private Room) ?

 

By the way , before the last update i could type and write as much as i need and send and to be sent successfully without any problems! So is it a bug ? is it only me who face such problem or its general problem after the last update or what is that problem please?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
4 hours ago, osos4ever said:

Dear All,

 

I just noticed after the last update the chatting system became worse and worse ! and i am suffering while typing because i had to send 1 sentences but divided over 3 or 4 segments ! Because when i write and send 1 big sentence it always not delivered and this sign (!) always appears but when i dived the sentence into many small parts and sending sperately it delivers very well , So is there a certain count of letters not to exceed as to be able to send in any room in chatting system ( Battlefield Room - Team Room - League Room - Private Room) ?

 

By the way , before the last update i could type and write as much as i need and send and to be sent successfully without any problems! So is it a bug ? is it only me who face such problem or its general problem after the last update or what is that problem please?

 

Not the only one buddy. Hang in there.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Finaly someone is suffering from smth inside this game? :D so do u have the same problem exactly like me Florian?

43 minutes ago, Florian said:

Not the only one buddy. Hang in there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, osos4ever said:

Finaly someone is suffering from smth inside this game? :D so do u have the same problem exactly like me Florian?

 

One word at a time?

Yes it is

Edited by Florian
Forgot
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
29 minutes ago, Florian said:

One word at a time?

Yes it is

Great so the same problem as me , so now to whome we should send our problem? Or who we should contact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, osos4ever said:

Great so the same problem as me , so now to whome we should send our problem? Or who we should contact?

Jane or officer Lily

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...