World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Making World Warfare more known to the public

JaiJaiFerDayzz

Like Boredom said it is hard to find this game in the app store. I was lucky that I found it while I was scrolling through Facebook on an add I believe. I downloaded it and have been playing ever since. It is a great game and can be so much better if we could get the word out to other like minded players. There are a great bunch of players in this platform. Jane can you talk to Devs about setting up some type of contest to recruit more players with cool rewards for the top recruiters? 

SargeZ out.

• Upvote 1

Guest Manson1975
12 hours ago, SargeZ said:

Like Boredom said it is hard to find this game in the app store. I was lucky that I found it while I was scrolling through Facebook on an add I believe. I downloaded it and have been playing ever since. It is a great game and can be so much better if we could get the word out to other like minded players. There are a great bunch of players in this platform. Jane can you talk to Devs about setting up some type of contest to recruit more players with cool rewards for the top recruiters? 

SargeZ out.

What's on your mind? How should we hold such contest? Please share your ideas:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705:

I don't know, maybe we could use the friend code we already have to give to people out of game and once they enter the game they use the code so you can track who recruited them. Then give the recruit say 50 diamonds and the recruiter 50 diamonds per recruit, or after so many recruits a medal and some diamonds or make a General specific to recruiting. Something that would make palyers want to recruit other like minded players to the game. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know how some of the games even get onto the top 10 list... they are terrible games where every stage repeats itself... take frontline comando for example... EACH STAGE IS THE DANG SAME so how is it fun... even brothers in arm 2 is better and that game is made in 2008... anyway this game is only available on Canadian store so yeah

On 10/17/2016 at 8:52 AM, Bloodmancer said:

Yeah, there isn't really a lot of publicity for this game, and I'm sure that there are tons of people who would love this game.

I've seen a few adds on other games, and some social media pages but other than that it could use some additional coverage.

Im happy to to help in whatever way I can.

6 hours ago, Jane said:

We have an official YouTube channel. Yeah. I agree with you! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQdbTYDY9bCUFv2RS-0CS6A

Ong great id love to watch! So would u let epople send videos to u and u post them if there good? Cause that way we can get alot of game footage while u guys work to improve the game!

LES GO MKV MY FREIND THAT WAS AMAZING! FOR THIS GAME THAT ACTUALLY IS REALLY COOL

Edited by Sunsy1
Cause

• 3 weeks later...

Should start with making the game more accessible to new players. Maybe post some guides or something to help new players get the feel for how the game is played. It's pretty overwhelming for new players. Since matches often extend for days it's a large investment of time for a new player, and odds are they are going to get crushed by someone who knows what their doing. I think it would help player retention to update the FAQ and provide a way for them to understand the basics of the game.

• 5 months later...

its a good game but as a noob their seems to be an established player base that is more about bullying new players, There were so many surrendered bases on the map I was on. I played 2 days straight and didn't have a single player attack me until a player was able to send 40+ multiple  Aircraft from half way across the map at the same time I just got my 1st bomber. This player constantly pimped his code on global chat to which I think is sad.. so this player already new how to manipulate the game for their advantage. I put in a ton of work but because I am a noob and I don't want to have my hand held it became obvious that all my work was for NOTHING. I was already outmatched by a bunch of players who were already in cahoots and I'd rather quit playing than to donate any more time to that non sense. 

After I got fed up with my league because there was maybe 2 or 3 other active players in the league, I joined another. Only to see most of the map around me was already green.. Once i saw that I knew i had wasted all my time with this game.. SO i surrendered and now I'm venting.  

So I didn't even get to learn and enjoy discovering the game on my own. If I stayed I would of had to join this existing mesh of allied players, and that's a HUGE turn off for me.  or I could continue to grind and waste my time because obviously the map was already being dominated by a very few players....

If this is the way this game is going to be then yes lots of new players are not going to last. Proof was in the billion white flags scattered across the map that barely even took a village, mixed in with many abandoned bases. This is the game I was stuck into. I was actually 5 on the leaderboard when I put up my white flag and said screw this crap. The player that was  # was already allied with the other 4 top players... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not sure If I can stay playing.

its a good game but as a noob their seems to be an established player base that is more about bullying new players, There were so many surrendered bases on the map I was on. I played 2 days straight and didn't have a single player attack me until a player was able to send 40+ multiple  Aircraft from half way across the map at the same time I just got my 1st bomber. This player constantly pimped his code on global chat to which I think is sad.. so this player already new how to manipulate the game for their advantage. I put in a ton of work but because I am a noob and I don't want to have my hand held it became obvious that all my work was for NOTHING. I was already outmatched by a bunch of players who were already in cahoots and I'd rather quit playing than to donate any more time to that non sense. 

After I got fed up with my league because there was maybe 2 or 3 other active players in the league, I joined another. Only to see most of the map around me was already green.. Once i saw that I knew i had wasted all my time with this game.. SO i surrendered and now I'm venting.  

So I didn't even get to learn and enjoy discovering the game on my own. If I stayed I would of had to join this existing mesh of allied players, and that's a HUGE turn off for me.  or I could continue to grind and waste my time because obviously the map was already being dominated by a very few players....

If this is the way this game is going to be then yes lots of new players are not going to last. Proof was in the billion white flags scattered across the map that barely even took a village, mixed in with many abandoned bases. This is the game I was stuck into. I was actually 5 on the leaderboard when I put up my white flag and said screw this crap. The player that was  # was already allied with the other 4 top players... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not sure If I can stay playing.

pls try to think positive way. if any enemy attacks your city, pls try to watch how he is attacking your city. which troops enemy used, and how he is attacking, you will get lot of game skill. and try to choose good league and join, pls be patience. you will enjoy the game a lot. smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

• Upvote 1

In a game like this letting established players control the game for or against noobs early on or forcing players to have to join leagues being controlled by long term players is going to turn off lots of new players. 

Allowing the constant pimping of ones diamond code means either everyone does it or those who do get an advantage. Another turn off for new players IMO.

THIS IS THE BIG ONE.. If i can grind out 8 hours a day of upgrading and gaining territory establishing resource lines etc.. and another player is busier with life  and maybe gets to check in for 2 hours worth of updating a day and maybe another 2 ours late evening attacking.. Who do you think is going to win the map ????

I think the game does ok limiting the P2W concept ( I believe in supporting developers of good games I spent $25 in 2 days)  but those who can grind more or pay more than the next will win by default.. This is ok if those who grind grind grind or those that pay pay pay if they get placed into games against players who can match their grinding, and purchasing power, but most gamer want a game they can check into and not feel that if they have other things to do they are not losing ground and eventually losing all together.

My suggestions would be to set up que upgrading, just like troops... Right now you have to check in every 15 minutes to ensure your next upgrade is active so resources can flow. That's a lot of tedious work, A LOT. 

Action Points. You get so many per battle day. This keeps grinders and whales fro out playing everyone else with a life. Whats the point if you know you can't keep up with a few players who for whatever reason can play 8 hours a day or who have enough money to hasten tings along just the same.

pls try to think positive way. if any enemy attacks your city, pls try to watch how he is attacking your city. which troops enemy used, and how he is attacking, you will get lot of game skill. and try to choose good league and join, pls be patience. you will enjoy the game a lot. smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

You're missing the point. I am uncomfortable playing against well established players on my 1st map. The amount of time it takes to play a match requires a satisfying feedback. Players pimping diamond codes constantly and have been playing for a long time and have already formed mega alliances own the map.. Its over with. I'm not going to waste hours of my life building up an empire when it was very obvious I would never ever catch up to this player or this mega alliance. Any possibility of that was long gone do to the amount of white flags scattered everywhere and abandoned bases. There was nobody left to ally with

I'm not going anywhere yet.. But there is a major flaw in this type of game.. Not everyone can grind all day every day, and no new player wants to be  bullied by well established players on their 1st map

Edited by FunkenA

In a game like this letting established players control the game for or against noobs early on or forcing players to have to join leagues being controlled by long term players is going to turn off lots of new players. 

Allowing the constant pimping of ones diamond code means either everyone does it or those who do get an advantage. Another turn off for new players IMO.

THIS IS THE BIG ONE.. If i can grind out 8 hours a day of upgrading and gaining territory establishing resource lines etc.. and another player is busier with life  and maybe gets to check in for 2 hours worth of updating a day and maybe another 2 ours late evening attacking.. Who do you think is going to win the map ????

I think the game does ok limiting the P2W concept ( I believe in supporting developers of good games I spent $25 in 2 days)  but those who can grind more or pay more than the next will win by default.. This is ok if those who grind grind grind or those that pay pay pay if they get placed into games against players who can match their grinding, and purchasing power, but most gamer want a game they can check into and not feel that if they have other things to do they are not losing ground and eventually losing all together.

My suggestions would be to set up que upgrading, just like troops... Right now you have to check in every 15 minutes to ensure your next upgrade is active so resources can flow. That's a lot of tedious work, A LOT. 

Action Points. You get so many per battle day. This keeps grinders and whales fro out playing everyone else with a life. Whats the point if you know you can't keep up with a few players who for whatever reason can play 8 hours a day or who have enough money to hasten tings along just the same.

You're missing the point. I am uncomfortable playing against well established players on my 1st map. The amount of time it takes to play a match requires a satisfying feedback. Players pimping diamond codes constantly and have been playing for a long time and have already formed mega alliances own the map.. Its over with. I'm not going to waste hours of my life building up an empire when it was very obvious I would never ever catch up to this player or this mega alliance. Any possibility of that was long gone do to the amount of white flags scattered everywhere and abandoned bases. There was nobody left to ally with

I'm not going anywhere yet.. But there is a major flaw in this type of game.. Not everyone can grind all day every day, and no new player wants to be  bullied by well established players on their 1st map

Ok, let me clarify a few things for you. It sounds like you had a rough first game.

pimping the codes. Those codes only work one time , so mainly they are just wasteing their time.

Your first game is on a cadet map. It should be everyone on that maps first game as well. (Maybe their second if they didnt play much the first game) so your not fighting experienced players.

Each map runs from 8-10 days and then resets. Everyone who enters the map starts back at battle level 1 with a level 1 city. It usually (under normal circumstances) takes a map about 8-10 hours to fill up. With the distances involved that usually isnt a huge disadvantage for the players entering last. If thats a problem though, leave that map and start a new one, you will be first entering the new map that opens as the last one fills.

This isnt an action point type of game. It is a Real Time Strategy game. Its also played by players world wide. This means the action never stops and there is usually someone doing something on the map 24 hours a day. This is both a good and bad thing, but it is how this game works. There are things you can do to mitigate some risks of being attacked while offline, but thats just the way this game is. It also means that this isnt a check in twice a day for 15 minutes type of game. It does both require, and reward, playtime. The most critical amount of playtime is the first day, when all of the building upgrade times are very short. This eases off as the game progresses and the build times get longer. 

This game is also very tough on solo players and small leagues. Those can be successfull, but it can be difficult. Its also rough on new players because experience means a lot as a lot of winning is based on just knowing how to fight. This isnt just a click attack and the biggest army wins game. Teamwork and coordination are also very important.

I'm telling you this so you will know what type of game this is.  It is a very unique game, esecially for a mobile platform. If these things are a problem, then this may not be the game for you. If you like exciting realtime combat with battles that can have literally hundreds of units controlled my multiple players all of which can be controlled by the player, then this is definitely the right game.

If you decide to stick around, id suggest the tutorial videos. They explain some of the basics and take a new player through the first part of a new game.

well I was on a cadet map with a player who had been playing this game for some time and joined another league that had a player who was just "the boss but didn't even show up on the board. This player had 4 medals or badges so obviously well established coaching my only other team mate on the board and already established alliance with most of the top players.

How is a cadet or noob going to discover the game going up against that.

As for tutorials I'll watch some when I get stuck, but I shouldn't have these grand puppet masters overseeing the match and giving me little choice but to assimilate or waste my time trying

DO you understand what I said when the league I was in had very few active players and a ton of surrenders and abandoned bases...   Its because a few players who where well established bullied most of them away.  YAY isn't that fun..

I also am fully aware of the real time RTS genre.. Its why I chose this game and deleted 100 others

But again... I want to learn by playing establishing my own way making my own way but not if i have to always face experienced players starting new accounts or controlling the game behind the scense

I also am fully aware of the real time RTS genre. Thats what I love too.. Its why I chose this game and deleted 100 others

But again... I want to learn by playing againt equal skill to begin with while establishing my own way and own alliances. I do not want to face off against experienced players starting new accounts or controlling the game behind the scenes on my 1st match, or my 1st dozen.. 

I'm also a bit perplexed as a moderator you told me this might not be the game for me when its clearly a topic of  concern, and I am here to give you my experience. My enjoyment was ruined by the fact that the cadet league was being run by players with lots of experience. I would never of been able to put in the hours and stand against majority of players who were all allied and the rest inactive and surrendering without barely doing much in the game before making that decision

I think you better make sure those codes only work once  I posted mine a 2nd time and believe I got a 3rd code reward One reward for using another persons code, 2 for sharing my code to others. This player posted his code every few hours over and over again. 

I think you better make sure those codes only work once  I posted mine a 2nd time and believe I got a 3rd code reward One reward for using another persons code, 2 for sharing my code to others. This player posted his code every few hours over and over again. 

If they do, its a change from when i started playing a year ago. Mine worked once.