World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Making World Warfare more known to the public

JaiJaiFerDayzz

• Peter featured this topic

Is there a way to skip cadets map with a new account? Ive seen guys with no hours randomly end up on maps with us, but i cant get my testing account for base data out of cadet maps without playing it and gaining rank. Some of the best aspects of the game wont be recorded by a new player id imagine.

19 hours ago, Silent6 said:

Is there a way to skip cadets map with a new account? Ive seen guys with no hours randomly end up on maps with us, but i cant get my testing account for base data out of cadet maps without playing it and gaining rank. Some of the best aspects of the game wont be recorded by a new player id imagine.

They didn't started the cadet thing but didn't even go back on again till it ended I think

22 hours ago, Jane said:

I have subscribed phly daily's channel. Will leave comments to invite him to try on this game. :)

Can I have a link for phly's channel

iOS screen recording... AirShou is what Jai using. This is non apps store apps, as Apple think recording screen capture is insecure. The website do provide instruction for installation..... URL below.

http://iemulatorbuzz.com/install-airshou-app-download-ios/

For new player, I suggest in order to get them up to speed and draw the attention, the battlefield should have some kind of entry level for novices, expert or hard etc. For example, eligible to enter novice level it should be W01 can enter only. For expert level "CW4", the city should start at higher level etc.....

Also, if possible, there should be some kind of referral program, such that when each player introduce a new player there would be  some kind of reward etc. The rules will be "to be determine" in the referral program of course.

On October 26, 2016 at 7:13 AM, petesew said:

iOS screen recording... AirShou is what Jai using. This is non apps store apps, as Apple think recording screen capture is insecure. The website do provide instruction for installation..... URL below.

They updated the app. It's now just called Shou. 

On October 25, 2016 at 7:08 AM, Jane said:

Thanks Boredom! Your support means a lot. ;)

Is it still that hard to search for this game by name? Yeah, we surely need to be more active on FB. 

I don't think we can skip cadets map...

I'm not sure when I last downloaded the game it was about 2-3 months ago. But if I look for it now it'll show up earlier than it normally would because I currently have it. 

But It would benefit a lot to see if there was a way to put higher on the list under the strategic games category because as of now just bringing up that list the game doesn't show up at all (being that it's not a featured game)

On October 25, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Supehooman said:

Believe it or not that's how I initially found this game

I have not seen that, when was this?

On October 26, 2016 at 7:13 AM, petesew said:

For new player, I suggest in order to get them up to speed and draw the attention, the battlefield should have some kind of entry level for novices, expert or hard etc. For example, eligible to enter novice level it should be W01 can enter only. For expert level "CW4", the city should start at higher level etc.....

Also, if possible, there should be some kind of referral program, such that when each player introduce a new player there would be  some kind of reward etc. The rules will be "to be determine" in the referral program of course.

There is a referral in game but you get almost nothing for it

That app you were just using right now also has the option to stream to it's sister app, Shou, which is basically an app to host the stream. I also use this EXACT AirShou/Shou set up and actually done some introduction gameplay for this game on a couple streams. When I played the game, I would get 2-3 people ask what game I was playing (World Warfare, of course I'll say) I am unsure whether or not I plan on doing any more streams of this game since the game is very slow paced (and stuff might be done behind the scenes) and along with "various circumstances and causes", however I never really got around to really making any promotions to this game. Well I did a few times but not sure it really worked "greatly" or not.

And I just now thought of something, feel free to reply about this idea: How about we can do a collaboration video/stream promoting this game's existence? I might be able to come up with a schedule that'll make me most active, although it's not guaranteed I'll still be around but I would like to promote the existence of this game also. I mean yeah, things have changed since I first played in January, but this game has amazing potential and this potential needs to be broadcasted.

2 hours ago, latepets101 said:

That app you were just using right now also has the option to stream to it's sister app, Shou, which is basically an app to host the stream. I also use this EXACT AirShou/Shou set up and actually done some introduction gameplay for this game on a couple streams. When I played the game, I would get 2-3 people ask what game I was playing (World Warfare, of course I'll say) I am unsure whether or not I plan on doing any more streams of this game since the game is very slow paced (and stuff might be done behind the scenes) and along with "various circumstances and causes", however I never really got around to really making any promotions to this game. Well I did a few times but not sure it really worked "greatly" or not.

And I just now thought of something, feel free to reply about this idea: How about we can do a collaboration video/stream promoting this game's existence? I might be able to come up with a schedule that'll make me most active, although it's not guaranteed I'll still be around but I would like to promote the existence of this game also. I mean yeah, things have changed since I first played in January, but this game has amazing potential and this potential needs to be broadcasted.

Problem with streaming is the slow pace of the game. When not a lot is happening it's hard to keep a stream audience entertained. Videos will serve the game best as u can speed up and crop out the footage to get optimal videos

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Guys this game is great yea itd help the devs with money but this game  has so many people already that are competitive,but it could be a idea to have multiple game servers instead of one huge one  cause therre are alot of battlefeilds but the devs cant support an unlimited amount on one server theyd need help ,(devs u should try to gets some coders that play to help out and ,designers , this would help u run it, and also somone other than Veronica to reply to contact us). But yea i feel people should start taking gameplay videos on this itd be great and awesome as long as the youtubers get permission to show usernames in chats.

But guys reply to that hoe do u feel about that?^^

To Veronica the Secretary(i dont know what to call u) i love how much help u give me and i love to give new ideas. I would love to see it possible for me to sketch designs and statistics for things that could be added yo the game and just help out and id do this for free!

Edited by Sunsy1
Cause