World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Making World Warfare more known to the public

JaiJaiFerDayzz

45 minutes ago, Florian said:

No Probs but when I meant social media I meant like Jane could maybe, or any of the Devs, could make social media amounts and then make the a official account.

Ahh yeah absolutely !

22 minutes ago, Gingerassassin said:

Even a small non-skip able ad on YouTube would help tremendously, just get someone like Ronda rousey to advertise a small 30 sec clip showing all kinds of bad assery.

That would actually prolly be the best route for them , in game ads seriously boost the light on games ! 

• Upvote 2

I love this game, and I found it by just scrolling through games on the App Store. And I feel that it shouldn't be like that for everyone. So maybe if the developers make like a advertisement on the tv that they can air. Because I feel like this is the best game and it would be a lot better if more people would join 

21 minutes ago, MrMinyMe said:

I love this game, and I found it by just scrolling through games on the App Store. And I feel that it shouldn't be like that for everyone. So maybe if the developers make like a advertisement on the tv that they can air. Because I feel like this is the best game and it would be a lot better if more people would join 

I agree miny ! Thanks for your thoughts (:

Well on my end, my buddy is a manager at GameStop and was just doing coverage for their PlayStation Vr release the other night, one of the other managers came up and asked how my game was going and told me she was talking it up in her store ?hmmmm gotta love the word of mouth.

i think the BEST option for right now, would be for each of us to start bumping some posts in our social media for it. Let's get some hashtags going for Instagram and Twitter and post some screenshots to IG. I know my friends on Facebook follow my units live streams when I post so maybe get some to download and check this out. #WorldWarfare(needs some love!) 

#WWBronzeCUP #WWSilverCUP #WWLeagues    I'm literally just spitballing some hashtag ideas for Instagram if we were to get some tournaments screenshots circulating. 

This game obviously fills a niche for many of us, but the devs may want to look more into the App Store posting itself of the game. Maybe give just more detail, because actually from what I'm told from many fellow officers, just scrolling around looking for a nice strategy game, this didn't come up unless they actually searched. Odd? Probably and maybe fubar. Eh I'll look more into that in the coming days. 

• Upvote 2

On October 17, 2016 at 6:08 AM, Jane said:

Hi JaiJai. Excellent ideas! We noticed a player posting videos on YouTube. He may be a new player and I don't know his ign. Hmm. Let's think about it. :)

Honestly the only reason I found this game was by chance. I saw a brief ad on Facebook about it but it only came up because it was related to other games I have downloaded. I shrugged it off and then had to search for hours to find this game in the App Store. You guys should deff advertise a bit. Even if it's just a banner on another game or something. Yea even just the banner would be expensive, but it would bring in tons of new players. And I know leagues like Wolfpack (JD, JaiJai correct me if I'm wrong I haven't seen us do this in awhile) while we're not always willing to recruit new players because of our roster, we are willing to either ally them in a field if they show a willingness to learn, and even have them follow us around for a field or two and give them tips and tricks. 

I might not work for the company, but I see big things for this game, just have to do things correctly

And Jane I know I tend to be harsh sometimes with critiques and such for updates and potential changes but that's honestly BECAUSE I see big things for this game. That whole amethyst thing would discourage new players from buying the subscription to test it out to see if they really want to go for investing money in the game. 

But honestly I would suggest seeing what could be done about more publicity on the App Store because the game is so hard to find. Even trying to redownload it recently it took me over an hour to find the game. Maybe being more active on the Facebook page, I don't see much activity there. And maybe rewards for doing things on the Facebook page and helping get the word out and such. 

But a YouTube channel with in game captures of battles would do wonders. I'll see what I can't do about getting a screen recorder during the naval map and recording our bigger fights. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Honestly the only reason I found this game was by chance. I saw a brief ad on Facebook about it but it only came up because it was related to other games I have downloaded. I shrugged it off and then had to search for hours to find this game in the App Store. You guys should deff advertise a bit. Even if it's just a banner on another game or something. Yea even just the banner would be expensive, but it would bring in tons of new players. And I know leagues like Wolfpack (JD, JaiJai correct me if I'm wrong I haven't seen us do this in awhile) while we're not always willing to recruit new players because of our roster, we are willing to either ally them in a field if they show a willingness to learn, and even have them follow us around for a field or two and give them tips and tricks. 

I might not work for the company, but I see big things for this game, just have to do things correctly

And Jane I know I tend to be harsh sometimes with critiques and such for updates and potential changes but that's honestly BECAUSE I see big things for this game. That whole amethyst thing would discourage new players from buying the subscription to test it out to see if they really want to go for investing money in the game. 

But honestly I would suggest seeing what could be done about more publicity on the App Store because the game is so hard to find. Even trying to redownload it recently it took me over an hour to find the game. Maybe being more active on the Facebook page, I don't see much activity there. And maybe rewards for doing things on the Facebook page and helping get the word out and such. 

But a YouTube channel with in game captures of battles would do wonders. I'll see what I can't do about getting a screen recorder during the naval map and recording our bigger fights. 

Thanks for your thoughts dom , I downloaded a screen recorder and I have been testing it out , should be ready to go by the time we start the isles of war , after I finalize the YouTube channel I will send everyone a link . (: thanks dom  

• Upvote 2

On 10/17/2016 at 4:32 AM, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

Bringing this to attention as I've never seen this being discussed . I watched a YouTube video called "top ten war games on iOS and android" , and was blown away that this wasn't listed . That may be because that person has no idea that this game is out there . 

I am looking for suggestions on what members/ leagues/ devs / GM's/ can do to put this out there more , me personally I'm not into social media , however I have tons of friends that also like war games , word of mouth is obviously a good choice . However I'm thinking about getting a screen recorder and putting videos on YouTube , that will allow a lot of ppl to see what this game is really like based on the trailer . 

Not only would it bring more players to the table , more players to make great leagues , but it also helps the game staff by more ppl paying for gems / Amy's . I know this game could get a huge fan base and following simply because this game is ********** awesome !!!!!! And everyone knows it , don't get me wrong this last update is a lil screwy but bare with them it will be fixed and optimized

That is my suggestion anyway , I would like to know what others think ? And would like to know other ideas on getting this out there more , thanks !

JaiJai , Officer of Wolfpack 

My YouTube channel is set up , will update it regularly and add new videos when I can ! Pls subscribe https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3Yu8vfFNE7xZF-7lCeyE5w

• Upvote 1

On October 21, 2016 at 1:20 AM, RichieRightNow2 said:

Here's some bigger mobile app you tubers (might not be exact name of channel) that if saw a comment on a vid on this game would most likely check it out, NickAtNyte, Moltgaming, blitzkrieg, and baronvongamez 

I'm also friends wth a youtuber with like 50 subs so I'll see if I can get him to play this game too

We should all go to phly daily's channel and ask him to play the game

Also I was checking on the I store and saw this game on a strategy section so hey we have got a little attention not much tho

Edited by Supehooman
Autocorrected phly to poly

• Peter featured this topic
  • Hitgirl unpinned this topic