Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
osos4ever

Why There Is No Guide For This Game At All

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Manson1975 said:

RTX截图未命名.jpg

Manson , only now i became sure that i am playing a different version than you or may be even a different game !! I dont have such screen and dont have such icons at all !! I am using IOS 10 !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just getting around to seeing this, sorry for the lagged response. So if your currently in a battle, on the right side of your screen you will have some icons like your tactics, the generals available for purchase etc. there's a set of cog wheels there that will bring up your "side menu" I like to call it. It will have some quick likes to your settings, forums, inventory and some others. There's a button there that says leave.

Now don't worry you will be given another prompt for 3 options. Surrender, Respawn or exit to lobby. Hit exit to lobby and you will see a screen almost identical to this:image.png

^^^^ do you see right here(bottom left corner) the chat bubble with the smiley face :)? That's your main lobby chat. That is the chat in particular to which I am referring. Now it takes bugles to be able to post which are obtained from your daily rewards at 00:00 server time (8pm EST for me) and by using gems to purchase a bugle. I think the ratio is 2 gems to buy?(correct me if I'm wrong people) but once you have a bugle or two you can post there. That chat is usually always active. Very rarely is it not. Although you may not get a response back THAT second, you will be a very fast response there compared to your current battlefield main chat. 

In regards to the leagues, that main lobby chat will be your best bet to find an active team as well. Be prepared for the TSUNAMI of invites if your a free agent, otherwise just talk with some people and see what team would be the best fit for you as a new player. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barthel said:

Just getting around to seeing this, sorry for the lagged response. So if your currently in a battle, on the right side of your screen you will have some icons like your tactics, the generals available for purchase etc. there's a set of cog wheels there that will bring up your "side menu" I like to call it. It will have some quick likes to your settings, forums, inventory and some others. There's a button there that says leave.

Now don't worry you will be given another prompt for 3 options. Surrender, Respawn or exit to lobby. Hit exit to lobby and you will see a screen almost identical to this:i

^^^^ do you see right here(bottom left corner) the chat bubble with the smiley face :)? That's your main lobby chat. That is the chat in particular to which I am referring. Now it takes bugles to be able to post which are obtained from your daily rewards at 00:00 server time (8pm EST for me) and by using gems to purchase a bugle. I think the ratio is 2 gems to buy?(correct me if I'm wrong people) but once you have a bugle or two you can post there. That chat is usually always active. Very rarely is it not. Although you may not get a response back THAT second, you will be a very fast response there compared to your current battlefield main chat. 

In regards to the leagues, that main lobby chat will be your best bet to find an active team as well. Be prepared for the TSUNAMI of invites if your a free agent, otherwise just talk with some people and see what team would be the best fit for you as a new player. 

Hey you got promoted nice!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Barthel said:

Just getting around to seeing this, sorry for the lagged response. So if your currently in a battle, on the right side of your screen you will have some icons like your tactics, the generals available for purchase etc. there's a set of cog wheels there that will bring up your "side menu" I like to call it. It will have some quick likes to your settings, forums, inventory and some others. There's a button there that says leave.

Now don't worry you will be given another prompt for 3 options. Surrender, Respawn or exit to lobby. Hit exit to lobby and you will see a screen almost identical to this:image.png

^^^^ do you see right here(bottom left corner) the chat bubble with the smiley face :)? That's your main lobby chat. That is the chat in particular to which I am referring. Now it takes bugles to be able to post which are obtained from your daily rewards at 00:00 server time (8pm EST for me) and by using gems to purchase a bugle. I think the ratio is 2 gems to buy?(correct me if I'm wrong people) but once you have a bugle or two you can post there. That chat is usually always active. Very rarely is it not. Although you may not get a response back THAT second, you will be a very fast response there compared to your current battlefield main chat. 

In regards to the leagues, that main lobby chat will be your best bet to find an active team as well. Be prepared for the TSUNAMI of invites if your a free agent, otherwise just talk with some people and see what team would be the best fit for you as a new player. 

Barthel , its more than a perfect explaination ! :) Thank you very much Barthel for ur help and everything became clear now for me :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2016 at 10:29 PM, Jane said:

 

Sorry guys. We will update our FAQ soon. If anyone is willing to help like adding new FAQ and modifying current ones feel free to let us know, 

How would we help adding new FAQ? I will help if it's not to hard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

How would we help adding new FAQ? I will help if it's not to hard 

lol I was working on a guide till lily removed me from the project so SemiSpaz can work on his old guide. He's on vacation so a guide for game should be up a bit later. Also it's a tough task and u gotta really know about the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Waffles said:

lol I was working on a guide till lily removed me from the project so SemiSpaz can work on his old guide. He's on vacation so a guide for game should be up a bit later. Also it's a tough task and u gotta really know about the game.

Ok, I know a lot but I don't know about the things and troops I don't use that often.

But I could always just experiment and test it out on a non major account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

Ok, I know a lot but I don't know about the things and troops I don't use that often.

But I could always just experiment and test it out on a non major account.

Up to u.... I'm just saying doing the task u wanted to do would require a lot of knowledge of how Game works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Waffles said:

Up to u.... I'm just saying doing the task u wanted to do would require a lot of knowledge of how Game works

Yeah im not really trusting myself to completely say yes or no because I'm kinda tired right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...