World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why There Is No Guide For This Game At All

osos4ever

Barthel , sure the out dated FAQs helped me some , but u can say i am very eager to know more & more about this game coz i liked it very much :) but can u tell me plz where is this lobby chat? I have only 4 kind of rooms for chatting inside the game with no response and these rooms r always not active and the lobby chat is not among them! And for leaders and leagues , i opened a topic here complaining that i can see only few league about 43 and 90% of them with 1 paticipant or even without any players at all and just an empty league and the remaing 10% contains not active players! So with whome should i talk?! Then i started to search for some active leagues which r famouse here in this forum like wolfpack or mavericks but also for sorrow it gives me a message that such leagues doesnt exsit! Barthel , i feel i am lonely and the only player in this game! There smth wrong for sure and i really need some help! , here are some screen shots for u as to proove my words for u.

IMG_4803.PNG

IMG_4804.PNG

IMG_4793.PNG

IMG_4794.PNG

IMG_4795.PNG

IMG_4796.PNG

IMG_4797.PNG

IMG_4798.PNG

IMG_4799.PNG

IMG_4800.PNG

Just getting around to seeing this, sorry for the lagged response. So if your currently in a battle, on the right side of your screen you will have some icons like your tactics, the generals available for purchase etc. there's a set of cog wheels there that will bring up your "side menu" I like to call it. It will have some quick likes to your settings, forums, inventory and some others. There's a button there that says leave.

Now don't worry you will be given another prompt for 3 options. Surrender, Respawn or exit to lobby. Hit exit to lobby and you will see a screen almost identical to this:image.png

^^^^ do you see right here(bottom left corner) the chat bubble with the smiley face :)? That's your main lobby chat. That is the chat in particular to which I am referring. Now it takes bugles to be able to post which are obtained from your daily rewards at 00:00 server time (8pm EST for me) and by using gems to purchase a bugle. I think the ratio is 2 gems to buy?(correct me if I'm wrong people) but once you have a bugle or two you can post there. That chat is usually always active. Very rarely is it not. Although you may not get a response back THAT second, you will be a very fast response there compared to your current battlefield main chat. 

In regards to the leagues, that main lobby chat will be your best bet to find an active team as well. Be prepared for the TSUNAMI of invites if your a free agent, otherwise just talk with some people and see what team would be the best fit for you as a new player. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Barthel said:

Just getting around to seeing this, sorry for the lagged response. So if your currently in a battle, on the right side of your screen you will have some icons like your tactics, the generals available for purchase etc. there's a set of cog wheels there that will bring up your "side menu" I like to call it. It will have some quick likes to your settings, forums, inventory and some others. There's a button there that says leave.

Now don't worry you will be given another prompt for 3 options. Surrender, Respawn or exit to lobby. Hit exit to lobby and you will see a screen almost identical to this:i

^^^^ do you see right here(bottom left corner) the chat bubble with the smiley face :)? That's your main lobby chat. That is the chat in particular to which I am referring. Now it takes bugles to be able to post which are obtained from your daily rewards at 00:00 server time (8pm EST for me) and by using gems to purchase a bugle. I think the ratio is 2 gems to buy?(correct me if I'm wrong people) but once you have a bugle or two you can post there. That chat is usually always active. Very rarely is it not. Although you may not get a response back THAT second, you will be a very fast response there compared to your current battlefield main chat. 

In regards to the leagues, that main lobby chat will be your best bet to find an active team as well. Be prepared for the TSUNAMI of invites if your a free agent, otherwise just talk with some people and see what team would be the best fit for you as a new player. 

Hey you got promoted nice!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Barthel said:

Now don't worry you will be given another prompt for 3 options. Surrender, Respawn or exit to lobby. Hit exit to lobby and you will see a screen almost identical to this:image.png

Barthel , its more than a perfect explaination ! :) Thank you very much Barthel for ur help and everything became clear now for me :) 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

How would we help adding new FAQ? I will help if it's not to hard 

lol I was working on a guide till lily removed me from the project so SemiSpaz can work on his old guide. He's on vacation so a guide for game should be up a bit later. Also it's a tough task and u gotta really know about the game.

19 minutes ago, Waffles said:

lol I was working on a guide till lily removed me from the project so SemiSpaz can work on his old guide. He's on vacation so a guide for game should be up a bit later. Also it's a tough task and u gotta really know about the game.

Ok, I know a lot but I don't know about the things and troops I don't use that often.

But I could always just experiment and test it out on a non major account.

2 minutes ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

Ok, I know a lot but I don't know about the things and troops I don't use that often.

But I could always just experiment and test it out on a non major account.

Up to u.... I'm just saying doing the task u wanted to do would require a lot of knowledge of how Game works