World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why There Is No Guide For This Game At All

osos4ever

Hi Commandors :)

I am new to this game and i had searched a lot over the internet and on this forum for any guide or wiki for this game but i didn't find any of them at all ! except the below link only :

So how can we discover or read and learn more about this great amusing game?

i had a lot of questions , how & where can i find its answers?

Please , is there any help?

Just now, Barthel said:

Just read.... There is plenty of information both here on the forums and the FAQ. Did you do the tutorial match? Or just not pay attention to it.

I read the whole topic which i added its link but still need more information and i read also the FAQ which is inside the game settings but also i need more information!

I searched here in the forum but its not organized well as to reach for any info in an easy way so i couldn't reach any result ! For example what is the battlefield matches? and why anyone can quit it?! what is league made for? to compete with other leagues in the battlefield? whats the league city if for? 

by the way i am going with the tutorial and now my city capital is at level 10.

is there any help for some questions Commanders ;):) 

44 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

The FAQ in game is outadated and most of the info in it is no longer applicable.

Best way to learn in this game is from experience...

yes the FAQs are outdated and i am still in gaining experience stage :)

17 minutes ago, MkV said:

Find a good league, much of the info on this game is taught.

i am at league but its not active at all even the general chat in the battlefield is also not active users and very lazy to talk , So do u suggest for me some good leagues which i will able to join ? 

5 hours ago, osos4ever said:

Hi Commandors :)

I am new to this game and i had searched a lot over the internet and on this forum for any guide or wiki for this game but i didn't find any of them at all ! except the below link only :

So how can we discover or read and learn more about this great amusing game?

i had a lot of questions , how & where can i find its answers?

Please , is there any help?

Hey there, most ppl are right, I would suggest you go through the forums. Try the help and war sections for any help you need. You can also creat a new post on the forums and most people will be more than happy to answer your questions. Also thanks for bringing that old help guild to attention, I'll be taking the time to create a updated version soon as I get the time to do so.

16 hours ago, Barthel said:

Finish your tutorial match first before you start freaking out. Talk with the people in the lobby chat and go from there. There are plenty of resources at your disposal with the information to a lot of your questions if you actually look 

Dear Barthel , Why you r so offensive to my inquiry? what do u mean by tutorial match? and do u think that a player has 4 cities and level 10 as a capital city and still need tutorial match to understand the game? For the lobby chat , For sorrow i am in a desert lobby chat!! its rare when someone write smth or to reply u in the general lobby chat ! i am actually looking for that resources of informations !! so would u guide me for other resources which i may not be aware of because of my eyes are weak and not that good in seeing ! 

15 hours ago, Waffles said:

Hey there, most ppl are right, I would suggest you go through the forums. Try the help and war sections for any help you need. You can also creat a new post on the forums and most people will be more than happy to answer your questions. Also thanks for bringing that old help guild to attention, I'll be taking the time to create a updated version soon as I get the time to do so.

Waffles , Thanks for ur reply and i will do some more searches at that sections which u had advised in this forum and i hope to find some more information which i really in need for it, and if u will gonna continue and update that mentioned topic which i had shared , it will be a great work and great effort and thanks for it in advance :)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Silent6 said:

Im in the process of building a set of posts that are informational and will prob eventually combine into one post as a master guide of information

Dear Silen6 , thanks in advance for the efforts which u will do and it should be a great guide for all the new beginners :) i am waiting it by the way ;) 

4 hours ago, Jane said:

Sorry guys. We will update our FAQ soon. If anyone is willing to help like adding new FAQ and modifying current ones feel free to let us know, 

Jane, thanks for your care by reading our posts and not just reading only but even taking some notes from our ideas and even the developers will start working over it like what we mentioned about the FAQs :) it will be a great guide for all the beginners if its updated to cope with the current version of the game :)

1 hour ago, Manson1975 said:

Hi there, you can use "Contact Us" in the game to ask questions, we are always here to help new players)

Dear Manson 1975, thanks for that info but its not what i am searching for! cause its not logic to send everyday some questions to the developers of the game asking them about some things not clear for me in the game-play it self ! i think contact us would be better if to use it for problems like bugs and so on.

6 hours ago, osos4ever said:

Dear Barthel , Why you r so offensive to my inquiry? what do u mean by tutorial match? and do u think that a player has 4 cities and level 10 as a capital city and still need tutorial match to understand the game? For the lobby chat , For sorrow i am in a desert lobby chat!! its rare when someone write smth or to reply u in the general lobby chat ! i am actually looking for that resources of informations !! so would u guide me for other resources which i may not be aware of because of my eyes are weak and not that good in seeing ! 

Waffles , Thanks for ur reply and i will do some more searches at that sections which u had advised in this forum and i hope to find some more information which i really in need for it, and if u will gonna continue and update that mentioned topic which i had shared , it will be a great work and great effort and thanks for it in advance :)

I have already began work on a more complete guide for players. It will be done within this month hopefully. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

6 hours ago, osos4ever said:

Don't worry dude, Barthels sounds harsh sometimes but he is only trying to be helpful. Been there done that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Waffles said:

I have already began work on a more complete guide for players. It will be done within this month hopefully. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

I cant wait for it Waffles oo

1 hour ago, Florian said:

Don't worry dude, Barthels sounds harsh sometimes but he is only trying to be helpful. Been there done that.

Ok Florian , may be i dont know him well but all of u r trying to help me but in a very simple helpful way than his him 

• Upvote 1

Sorry bro didn't mean to sound offensive. Comes with my job. When you first start out in the game it throws you into a tutorial match which explains points to the game and how to get started. It helped me get going right off the bat and although the FAQ is outdated, ? I tediously sifted through and read what I could. Still have a lot of questions myself about a lot of things but that's where the actual game chat comes into play so by asking others who have more hours in, heck even less, but may have found the answers is your best bet. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Barthel said:

Sorry bro didn't mean to sound offensive. Comes with my job. When you first start out in the game it throws you into a tutorial match which explains points to the game and how to get started. It helped me get going right off the bat and although the FAQ is outdated, ? I tediously sifted through and read what I could. Still have a lot of questions myself about a lot of things but that's where the actual game chat comes into play so by asking others who have more hours in, heck even less, but may have found the answers is your best bet. 

See. He is not Agressive or anything.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Barthel said:

No problem Barthel , i got what u mean now but believe me i tried many times through the general chat but its like a desert no one active no one reply anything and as i am talking to my self then i searched here found only one old topic and not completed then tried the FAQ but found it out dated! So the last hope was to start a topic and to write here :)

25 minutes ago, Florian said:

See. He is not Agressive or anything.

Yes i saw Florian , he is a nice man :) 

Yeah more or less even with it being outdated it still helps quite a bit. Now personally i was baffled there wasn't a guide or any literature on the Waffen HQ, seeing as it's like the "bass" unit in a field you think there would be so I do see where your coming from. Although I don't see what you mean by not getting any active responses because global chat on the lobby is always active.....if you have the bugles to chat that is ? I know a lot of the league commanders are always up for helping out the new people get on their feet so save up some bugles and try your hands in the main chat on the lobby screen. Or keep being a troll here and lurk in the shadows seeking out the true guide for this game. *cough*follow waffles*cough*