World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troop Data Sets

Silent6

Good Evening Generals.

Below i have a summary page for troop data.  Early in the game it wasn't always clear what unit did what because for some crazy reason they wanted to use stars for indicating strengths of units instead of numbers in the army base.  Now of course if you click on a unit you will get the nuts and bolts but then you have to have built them and and click on them. So here is a consolidated chart and i also applied the 80 percent bump for upgrading a unit to lvl 5 (20% per level off the base stats with before tech upgrades are included).

I am also producing a chart with all the max tech ratings as well and if you have a ton of gold laying around and want to help message me in game at silent6.  Cheers.  

Oh and at this stage I'm letting the data speak for itself and let players derive strategy on there own but my hope is that it will help a few more players who don't have the luck to figure it out or have a good teacher a simpler path to competitive play.

Troop Data Setv2.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...