World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Version Coming!

Peter

1 minute ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

Both leagues follow honor in diplomacy , both have achieved great trust between the 2 , typically we don't ally anyone , like I said only ally those who only ally us .

Ples hav mercy. I need food to feed my  family. Ally us ples

Just now, Boredomfalls said:

Wolfpack. 

Nice

And here's a question that probably no one else is going to ask, why was the ONLY cost efficient way, for those of us who practically live on the streets, to buy diamonds the only one that was switched and capped? Because that's not what everyone's complaints were about. 

And what if I do cap out my amethyst? Will my daily emails stop coming? And how long do I have till those emails delete themselves?

side note: during WWII Americans were nicknames "Ami's" (pronounced Ah-mee-s) as an offensive term. The short hand of amethyst in game would prob end up being ams or amys. Just saying. 

And the post said diamonds would only buy premium items and shields. Since when did tact points classify as "premium" when they're not in the premium store? You literally just fucked over everyone who only buys the cost efficient way to support your game and pay your salaries. 

It would literally be completely different if you took ranking daily rewards (the free ones) and made them amethyst and capped those out. But you didn't. 

42 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

The censor to too strict. It literally censors "confused," partial words, "con," "is bu," thisis, I still don't understand why "hole" is censored, or why black is censored but not white, yellow, etc. it's a color christ sakes. 

Me and my league found a GM in a game, We told him a lot of the unnessasary censorships like Em, Black, Teen, Hole, etc. go Ahead and try typing them now! We got them uncensored :D

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, iRonFists said:

We need to fix the battle system. Like theres this problem when you attack troops or buildings the damages youre dealing is so delayed instead of the hp reduces each attack.

This has been explained several times and even explains it in the loading screen. It takes a minutes to calculate. This is possibly because of the fact that this is mobile gaming and it takes a significant amount of time to actually send all the info back and forth regarding attacks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Guys, just verified with our devs. We will be able to form a group in chat in future version. In this version allied chat can't be supported technically. Anyway, let us know if the chat lag issue gets better. 

As I can tell , it seems worse , out of 5 messages 1 will be stuck not sending , go to resend , and nothing , I'm sure it will be fixed just some bugs , however adding to the strict censorship , no allied tab , it's a lil frustrating , love the new league chat , however I dont understand why you need to pay for gems in order to spend 250 gems for the 50 tactic points , it's not a premium item . Thanks 

12 minutes ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

As I can tell , it seems worse , out of 5 messages 1 will be stuck not sending , go to resend , and nothing , I'm sure it will be fixed just some bugs , however adding to the strict censorship , no allied tab , it's a lil frustrating , love the new league chat , however I dont understand why you need to pay for gems in order to spend 250 gems for the 50 tactic points , it's not a premium item . Thanks 

How's this for your fancy dancy new censor devs?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Boredomfalls

Disapointed that Allied Chat is now gone.  :AreYouSerious-min: Seriously,  it was our only communication in-game to leagues we are allied with. We already have League chat in the main menu and we don't really need it at all in a battlefield. If you can add a substitute for diamonds,  you can restore allied chat. Otherwise everything else in this update was a good improvement. 

Edited by Marc13Bautista
  • Upvote 2

• Guest unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic