World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Version Coming!

Peter

Well said King, I agree!

if you buy the 30 day amethyst pack, what happens when you take some time off or when the battlefield is won and waiting for it to end. Most players will not spend amethyst if it's not needed. Your amethyst will reach the 10k limit in 5 days if you don't spend them. Will you loose the amethyst that you paid for?

Is this a REAL time strategy game? If so you should not be able to use gems to speed up buildings or to produce/train troops! Make it a monthly subscription! $3.99/month first month free. The subscription gives you extra troop slots, 10% quicker training, or something else of value!  But you should not loose your army and an 10 minutes later have it back again with gems! That's just a game flaw!

1. Ranking system. Why has this this not changed back yet? It seems like a pretty clear response from players that we don't like the new one. 

2. League transport- good update.

3. Amethyst- horrible! I'm knocking off a star the next time I rate the app. At 1st I thought it was to help limit pay to win. But you have done the opposite. 

4. General- $10 is more reasonable then the $50. An those didn't even match 1 unit expansion. 

I got 2 general in support of the game. But the amethyst pay to win junk is making me reconsider further purchases. 

2 hours ago, KingCB said:

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to offer some feedback about the game. I think it's important to start by offering thanks and appreciation to the developers, admins, and GMs. It seems like players complain a lot. But the truth is World Warfare really is a great game overall. Especially compared to many other games. The game staff listens to us. And even though things never seem to be perfect, we should at least give them credit for trying. 

With regards to the new update... Thanks for the new options in League Cities. It was so hard to find the correct city before but now sorting to select a city you want to send resources to is easier than ever. The new "League Chat" is a good addition also for allowing us to communicate better with our entire team. 

Areas of concern i have seen from my members and allies are as follows:

-Why was allied chat removed? A GM just posted a thread last week about the importance of allies working together. Different leagues coming together and working in teams IS the most effective solution available now to fight back against situations where otherwise players have no chance to win. Less than one week after several teams work together to defeat the Chinese league... The developers remove allied chat which would make working as a team with other leagues more difficult? Strange decision there, and none of us can figure out why developers would do that except maybe they dont like leagues working together and being able to communicate in an allied chat. It's much better to have allied chat and the new League chat. Please work on it. 

-Chat in general, the badge notifications are not showing up for private messages. Sometimes chat isnt sending properly (a little red X shows up to re-send). Sometimes chat disappears and then shows up later. 

-Amethyst, so far we don't like this addition. At first, we thought it was implemented to help address player concerns of too much diamonds and spending for advantage. But instead, it seems it has an oppoiste effect. Now players cannot save up rewards from normal battlefield like daily individual rankings and the relatively inexpensive daily subscription bonus to amass large numbers of diamonds and then use them when needed the most (in intense battles at League Tourney for example). There have been times when ive had more than 20,000 diamonds but only spent $30 on subscription and nothing more. Just saved them up day after day. Amethyst appears designed to make sure that cant happen anymore. And to drive more spending on the other diamond purchase options for anyone who wants to use lots of tactics (which is the number 1 thing that good players use gems for). During a time when many players are already frsutrated by the high spending from a select few. I think developers should focus on solutions that help casual gameplay instead of discourage it. 

-Every hour im receiving a notification that rebels are attacking my capital city. This is annoying and useless. I think players already let developers know we dont like rebel tanks spawning close enough to our cities to attack us and give us unneccessary alerts or trouble. Keep them on the perimter pleasee. I will post a screenshot to show how annoying and ridiculous this is. 

With regards to spending in general. I'd like to say that many players are complaining about something that isnt as big of a problem as they think it is. We have besten the Chinese league, and lost to them. They do spend a lot, but they are also extremely skilled and well-coordinated. If you take gems away from the game altogether, the top leagues will still be the top leagues. Playing a lot, and high skill/ability are more important than gems. A player with 200,000 gems on his acct who can play 5 hrs a day will lose every time to a player who is highly skilled, can play 12 hours a day, has zero gems, but teammates who can help him. 

Spending is important for any game. The developers and admins work hard and should be rewarded by our support. The cost of a subscription ($30) amounts to about a dollar a day. I get more entertainment and enjoyment from this game than i do from cable TV, yet my cable bill is 3-4 times higher than anything I spend here. Also, its a fact that being active and highly skilled and able/willing to coordinate with allies can allow you to defeat any gemmer or gemmer league like the Chinese. So lets stop complaining so much, enjoy the game, support the game, understand that compared to most other games this is really good, and thats all i have to say about things right now :) 

have a nice day everyone and always remember... GODz FTW !

image.png

Well said

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, KingCB said:

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to offer some feedback about the game. I think it's important to start by offering thanks and appreciation to the developers, admins, and GMs. It seems like players complain a lot. But the truth is World Warfare really is a great game overall. Especially compared to many other games. The game staff listens to us. And even though things never seem to be perfect, we should at least give them credit for trying. 

With regards to the new update... Thanks for the new options in League Cities. It was so hard to find the correct city before but now sorting to select a city you want to send resources to is easier than ever. The new "League Chat" is a good addition also for allowing us to communicate better with our entire team. 

Areas of concern i have seen from my members and allies are as follows:

-Why was allied chat removed? A GM just posted a thread last week about the importance of allies working together. Different leagues coming together and working in teams IS the most effective solution available now to fight back against situations where otherwise players have no chance to win. Less than one week after several teams work together to defeat the Chinese league... The developers remove allied chat which would make working as a team with other leagues more difficult? Strange decision there, and none of us can figure out why developers would do that except maybe they dont like leagues working together and being able to communicate in an allied chat. It's much better to have allied chat and the new League chat. Please work on it. 

-Chat in general, the badge notifications are not showing up for private messages. Sometimes chat isnt sending properly (a little red X shows up to re-send). Sometimes chat disappears and then shows up later. 

-Amethyst, so far we don't like this addition. At first, we thought it was implemented to help address player concerns of too much diamonds and spending for advantage. But instead, it seems it has an oppoiste effect. Now players cannot save up rewards from normal battlefield like daily individual rankings and the relatively inexpensive daily subscription bonus to amass large numbers of diamonds and then use them when needed the most (in intense battles at League Tourney for example). There have been times when ive had more than 20,000 diamonds but only spent $30 on subscription and nothing more. Just saved them up day after day. Amethyst appears designed to make sure that cant happen anymore. And to drive more spending on the other diamond purchase options for anyone who wants to use lots of tactics (which is the number 1 thing that good players use gems for). During a time when many players are already frsutrated by the high spending from a select few. I think developers should focus on solutions that help casual gameplay instead of discourage it. 

-Every hour im receiving a notification that rebels are attacking my capital city. This is annoying and useless. I think players already let developers know we dont like rebel tanks spawning close enough to our cities to attack us and give us unneccessary alerts or trouble. Keep them on the perimter pleasee. I will post a screenshot to show how annoying and ridiculous this is. 

With regards to spending in general. I'd like to say that many players are complaining about something that isnt as big of a problem as they think it is. We have besten the Chinese league, and lost to them. They do spend a lot, but they are also extremely skilled and well-coordinated. If you take gems away from the game altogether, the top leagues will still be the top leagues. Playing a lot, and high skill/ability are more important than gems. A player with 200,000 gems on his acct who can play 5 hrs a day will lose every time to a player who is highly skilled, can play 12 hours a day, has zero gems, but teammates who can help him. 

Spending is important for any game. The developers and admins work hard and should be rewarded by our support. The cost of a subscription ($30) amounts to about a dollar a day. I get more entertainment and enjoyment from this game than i do from cable TV, yet my cable bill is 3-4 times higher than anything I spend here. Also, its a fact that being active and highly skilled and able/willing to coordinate with allies can allow you to defeat any gemmer or gemmer league like the Chinese. So lets stop complaining so much, enjoy the game, support the game, understand that compared to most other games this is really good, and thats all i have to say about things right now :) 

have a nice day everyone and always remember... GODz FTW !

image.png

Well said King , the game itself and designers should be credited in every way as much as possible ! (: so thank you world warfare , the only thing I have a problem with that CB has just said is ... GODz , FTW . How about "GODz FTW , except Wolfpack , we like Wolfpack" ? Hehe (: 

First off, great job with the aircraft carriers, that was an issue later on in the game once we had full navies scouring the seas. I still think this should also include both transport planes. It's very limiting to a expeditionary unit to only have naval and air forces. Or you could always treat them as transport vessels and allow ground troops to be loaded into them at harbors. Secondly, will he individual landing on said air craft carrier have the option to resupply? Or must it be done by the owner of the vessel? Also, how do you limit how many planes another member can load into an air craft carrier, when there are already troops on board? I.e. If I'm loaded to full capacity will my members still be able to land planes in them? I also believe the troop cap should be raised and upgrade time and cost should be lowered. Most members don't have the ability to unlock higher tier naval armaments until later in the game, and I believe having said armaments earlier could change the outcome of battles. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gingerassassin said:

First off, great job with the aircraft carriers, that was an issue later on in the game once we had full navies scouring the seas. I still think this should also include both transport planes. It's very limiting to a expeditionary unit to only have naval and air forces. Or you could always treat them as transport vessels and allow ground troops to be loaded into them at harbors. Secondly, will he individual landing on said air craft carrier have the option to resupply? Or must it be done by the owner of the vessel? Also, how do you limit how many planes another member can load into an air craft carrier, when there are already troops on board? I.e. If I'm loaded to full capacity will my members still be able to land planes in them? I also believe the troop cap should be raised and upgrade time and cost should be lowered. Most members don't have the ability to unlock higher tier naval armaments until later in the game, and I believe having said armaments earlier could change the outcome of battles. 

• I had a feeling somebody would bring this up and I am happy someone did. Good one you mate!:571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jane said:
About Amethyst
-I understand why devs made these adjustments on currency system. Actually previous monthly pack wasn't beneficial for revenue and was supposed to be removed. Considering players may still want it so it has been adjusted to current one as an option in store. I know how it effect our gaming. So mixed feeling

Not beneficial for revenue?  At $30 a month for the monthly pack, how much more do the developers need per player! 

1 hour ago, Sykes said:

Not beneficial for revenue?  At $30 a month for the monthly pack, how much more do the developers need per player! 

Remember this is there full time job. Not a hobby.

Plus do you know how much it costs to run a server that big, coders, staff, tech, and infrastructure? Let's be nice here or they will make the game cost money and no longer be a free app.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

That's just $1 a day . Sure add in let's say 20 , $20 a day , divide that between how many staff members they have and yeah that's not a lot of money lol 

So only 20 people in this game are buying the monthly gems! Really, then that is the problem! More people are needed. Most people will enter the game play it, if the like it and it's not going to break the bank they will stick around, if not they leave! Getting people to stay is the goal.  I have played other games, this is not a true RTS, you can't gem in real time! This is a cross between a RTS war game and your typical iPad game like clash. But this is better! I say subscription pricing! Then no gems, a true RTS!

1 hour ago, Sykes said:

So only 20 people in this game are buying the monthly gems! Really, then that is the problem! More people are needed. Most people will enter the game play it, if the like it and it's not going to break the bank they will stick around, if not they leave! Getting people to stay is the goal.  I have played other games, this is not a true RTS, you can't gem in real time! This is a cross between a RTS war game and your typical iPad game like clash. But this is better! I say subscription pricing! Then no gems, a true RTS!

What do you mean subscription pricing

29 minutes ago, Sykes said:

A flat monthly fee! let's say $5.99/month! No gems, can't build anything faster then anyone else! A true RTS!

monthly subscription gives you a production bonus for example!

Every game has features like this... We all gem a little, it's no big deal.

there's no point im changing it because most of the skilled players in this game don't relly on gems, and have more fun if they don't relly either way.

We fought a player who blew way above 10k gems, and he still lost.

8 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

Every game has features like this... We all gem a little, it's no big deal.

there's no point im changing it because most of the skilled players in this game don't relly on gems, and have more fun if they don't relly either way.

We fought a player who blew way above 10k gems, and he still lost.

Same but in tourney.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sykes said:

It was an "X" amount , could be more , could be less . I was just stating that they could prolly use a higher pay . However we're working on getting this game shown to a more broader spectrum of peers , hopefully that can bring in more people that can pay .

18 hours ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

, the only thing I have a problem with that CB has just said is ... GODz , FTW . How about "GODz FTW , except Wolfpack , we like Wolfpack" ? Hehe (: 

Lol thank you for correcting my error. As you mentioned, I meant GODz, DemiGODz, Wolfpack, and all other Leagues who consider themselves friends of GODz.... FTW ! :)

• Upvote 2

On October 17, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Florian said:

Remember this is there full time job. Not a hobby.

Plus do you know how much it costs to run a server that big, coders, staff, tech, and infrastructure? Let's be nice here or they will make the game cost money and no longer be a free app.

It's still free for me I already downloaded it. 

22 hours ago, Sykes said:

Don't take everything at face value. He was using 20 people as an example. We don't know how much money is true my spent. I'm sure some people spend $200 a month on this, but the devs would never release information like that. 

20 hours ago, Sykes said:

A flat monthly fee! let's say $5.99/month! No gems, can't build anything faster then anyone else! A true RTS!

monthly subscription gives you a production bonus for example!

If everyone has to pay this to play, then a production bonus wouldn't mean anything because everyone would have it making that the standard production time. Also by making it a monthly fee less people will play. The result? Less people to come in and potentially spend more money. The amethyst is counter intuitive in that sense, but making this a monthly fee required, the game would lose my $30 a month. Because I'd stop playing. 

• Upvote 1

• Guest unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic