World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Version Coming!

Peter

8 minutes ago, Jane said:

Guys. This version can't support allied chat technically. I know little about tech stuff so can't explain it to you. But we will be able to form a group of our own in future version. And now devs have been considering how to realize it asap. Yeah. It is definitely inconvenience without allied chat. Devs didn't mean to remove it on purpose. 

Pam-Pam-paaa!

14 hours ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

As I can tell , it seems worse , out of 5 messages 1 will be stuck not sending , go to resend , and nothing , I'm sure it will be fixed just some bugs , however adding to the strict censorship , no allied tab , it's a lil frustrating , love the new league chat , however I dont understand why you need to pay for gems in order to spend 250 gems for the 50 tactic points , it's not a premium item . Thanks 

Forgot to mention tactic and commercial center. My fault. 

When internet isn't good enough that happens. 

Please tell me what words have been censored by mistake. :) 

14 hours ago, Caiky said:

Played around with some of the censorship and I can say devs, ya dun goofed.

most words can be completely uncensored if you just type them in caps lock.

some uncensored words normally (like em, hole, black) randomly are censored occasionally

Thanks. Btw, black isn't censored now. ;)

"Em" and is are also censored...

The problem with the new currency system is that it can only hurt players who can't pay for lots gems...

Basically, people who pay lots for gems can just exchange an unlimted amount of diamonds for amethysts, which doesn't limit them. Now I can still gem buildings up and units when needed, but I'm limited in every other area.

I can't buy more tactic points, among other things.

Edited by Bloodmancer

Thanks for the warning on the second update guys! Cause I can definitely afford to replace 18 strats 16 jets 12 stugs and 5 gigs at this point. 

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Peter I was connected to wifi while I was practically laying on the router and there was still lag with that no matter what I did

On 10/13/2016 at 4:18 AM, Jane said:

Our allies may also be allied with our opponents. Sometimes it is confusing. You don't know whom your allies are taking to. 

Sorry guys. Not this update, 

But that is just bad diplomacy leaders.  Our league needs the allied chat back asap. Leagues that run with good communication don't have this problem. Please please put allied chat back. If leagues don't know how to use it effectively then that is their problem. Don't punish everyone. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hi Sykes. What's his officer level when you noticed this issue? Our tech support has been trying to figure it out. Any details may help. 

Ok, that might be the problem. I got the general when it first came out, was working fine. The turrets and the tower were both showing the increased range and power on all of them. It was working fine up till level 5 I think! Now he is a level 7 and i checked some more. It is random which cities have the bonus, and it appears that none of the towers have the bonus! Also level 5 was before the most recent update! Level 6 and 7 are after so not sure if it was a problem bofore it.

3 minutes ago, Sykes said:

Ok, that might be the problem. I got the general when it first came out, was working fine. The turrets and the tower were both showing the increased range and power on all of them. It was working fine up till level 5 I think! Now he is a level 7 and i checked some more. It is random which cities have the bonus, and it appears that none of the towers have the bonus! Also level 5 was before the most recent update! Level 6 and 7 are after so not sure if it was a problem bofore it.

I did some more checking I am in battlefield # 1093196. These two shot are from the same city the level 7 turret has the bonus, the level 8 does not!

IMG_0080.PNG

IMG_0081.PNG

On October 13, 2016 at 10:53 PM, Peter said:

Confused , seconds , of us , this is . List goes on just can't remember the other atm. 

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to offer some feedback about the game. I think it's important to start by offering thanks and appreciation to the developers, admins, and GMs. It seems like players complain a lot. But the truth is World Warfare really is a great game overall. Especially compared to many other games. The game staff listens to us. And even though things never seem to be perfect, we should at least give them credit for trying. 

With regards to the new update... Thanks for the new options in League Cities. It was so hard to find the correct city before but now sorting to select a city you want to send resources to is easier than ever. The new "League Chat" is a good addition also for allowing us to communicate better with our entire team. 

Areas of concern i have seen from my members and allies are as follows:

-Why was allied chat removed? A GM just posted a thread last week about the importance of allies working together. Different leagues coming together and working in teams IS the most effective solution available now to fight back against situations where otherwise players have no chance to win. Less than one week after several teams work together to defeat the Chinese league... The developers remove allied chat which would make working as a team with other leagues more difficult? Strange decision there, and none of us can figure out why developers would do that except maybe they dont like leagues working together and being able to communicate in an allied chat. It's much better to have allied chat and the new League chat. Please work on it. 

-Chat in general, the badge notifications are not showing up for private messages. Sometimes chat isnt sending properly (a little red X shows up to re-send). Sometimes chat disappears and then shows up later. 

-Amethyst, so far we don't like this addition. At first, we thought it was implemented to help address player concerns of too much diamonds and spending for advantage. But instead, it seems it has an oppoiste effect. Now players cannot save up rewards from normal battlefield like daily individual rankings and the relatively inexpensive daily subscription bonus to amass large numbers of diamonds and then use them when needed the most (in intense battles at League Tourney for example). There have been times when ive had more than 20,000 diamonds but only spent $30 on subscription and nothing more. Just saved them up day after day. Amethyst appears designed to make sure that cant happen anymore. And to drive more spending on the other diamond purchase options for anyone who wants to use lots of tactics (which is the number 1 thing that good players use gems for). During a time when many players are already frsutrated by the high spending from a select few. I think developers should focus on solutions that help casual gameplay instead of discourage it. 

-Every hour im receiving a notification that rebels are attacking my capital city. This is annoying and useless. I think players already let developers know we dont like rebel tanks spawning close enough to our cities to attack us and give us unneccessary alerts or trouble. Keep them on the perimter pleasee. I will post a screenshot to show how annoying and ridiculous this is. 

With regards to spending in general. I'd like to say that many players are complaining about something that isnt as big of a problem as they think it is. We have besten the Chinese league, and lost to them. They do spend a lot, but they are also extremely skilled and well-coordinated. If you take gems away from the game altogether, the top leagues will still be the top leagues. Playing a lot, and high skill/ability are more important than gems. A player with 200,000 gems on his acct who can play 5 hrs a day will lose every time to a player who is highly skilled, can play 12 hours a day, has zero gems, but teammates who can help him. 

Spending is important for any game. The developers and admins work hard and should be rewarded by our support. The cost of a subscription ($30) amounts to about a dollar a day. I get more entertainment and enjoyment from this game than i do from cable TV, yet my cable bill is 3-4 times higher than anything I spend here. Also, its a fact that being active and highly skilled and able/willing to coordinate with allies can allow you to defeat any gemmer or gemmer league like the Chinese. So lets stop complaining so much, enjoy the game, support the game, understand that compared to most other games this is really good, and thats all i have to say about things right now :) 

have a nice day everyone and always remember... GODz FTW !

image.png

• Upvote 4

• Guest unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic