World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Version Coming!

Peter

3 minutes ago, Jane said:

Our allies may also be allied with our opponents. Sometimes it is confusing. You don't know whom your allies are taking to. 

Sorry guys. Not this update, 

I'll take the slight confusion because it's not that bad. In the heat of the moment I want to be able to send a single message and have 40 people read it instead of sending pm's to all 20 allies and a msg in league. 

I haven't seen a single person complain about this either so when did this become an issue that needed fixing?

If it ain't broke don't fix it. 

Edited by Boredomfalls
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Florian said:

I feel like they are changing everything except EVERYTHING WE WANT THE MOST. 

1. Ranking system 

2. Gem usage

3. New Battlefeild

YYAASSS.

And for the record, Jane I don't mean to come off rude towards you, I know you're not the one that decided to do these things. But this is extremely frustrating

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

That's why we think ahead and only ally those who really only ally us , so then is it taken away completely ?

Or don't ally. I am starting to feel like this game should be called World Alliance. The moment we get in game the Diplomacy gets blown up with Alliance requests, and when rejected its followed by PMs asking why. So tired of explaining to people that this is a war game. An alliance should be a mutually beneficial pact between two leagues that are going to support each other. Not a way of keeping people from attacking you. In a game now where two top 50 leagues (won't name them it's not our way) were allied against us, and one let us completely wipe the other. The only thing they did do was ask us not to do the same to them. If we ally in game with someone, we consider our ally being attacked as an attack on us and will help defend or retaliate. Sorry to go on about this here but the subject came up. Probably should be a separate forum discussion.

Edited by SnakeEater
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SnakeEater said:

Or don't ally. I am starting to feel like this game should be called World Alliance. The moment we get in game the Diplomacy gets blown up with Alliance requests, and when rejected its followed by PMs asking why. So tired of explaining to people that this is a war game. An alliance should be a mutually beneficial pact between two leagues that are going to support each other. Not a way of keeping people from attacking you. In a game now where two top 50 leagues (won't name them it's not our way) were allied against us, and one let us completely wipe the other. The only thing they did do was ask us not to do the same to them. If we ally in game with someone, we consider our ally being attacked as an attack on us and will help defend or retaliate. Sorry to go on about this here but the subject came up. Probably should be a separate forum discussion.

What ?! I agree any attack on an ally should be considered an attack on us , we don't like ppl trying to hide through diplomacy , you must earn it lol:571f479765ec4_QQ20160426184727: 

• Upvote 3

• Guest unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic