World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Version Coming!

Peter

Commanders,

Long time no see. The new version which we have been working hard on will be out at 8 am UTC (1 am PDT) on Oct. 13th! Now I would like to introduce the main adjustments to you: 

Chat System:
1.We have optimized the chat system at large scope to fix current chat lag issue. Not sure if it has been completely fixed, but improvments are great;
2.We added "League" tab to replace "Allied" tab. Apparantly "Allied" tab isn't necessary anymore since faction system was removed.

Amethyst
Amethyst is a new currency. Basically it plays the same role with diamonds. But certain items like city protection,premium(rename card, bugle), tactic points and items in commercial center can only be bought with diamond. We can get Amethysts from Battlefield Daily Rewards, missions, daily gift and purchased Daily Prize. There is a limit about how many Amethysts we can carry: 10,000. Amethyst can not be added when we reach the limit.

New Officers
More officers are introduced in this version. Let's see who they are and what they can do:
    1>Leonid A. Govorov  ->Speed up AT Guns
A.png
Ranked Marshal of Soviet Union, titled with Hero of Soviet Union, best known as the master of artillery, commander of Battle of Moscow in 1941, and commander of Leningrad Front from 1942 to the end of the war.
    2>Theodor Scherer    ->Give Boost to Turrets/Sniper Towers
S.png
Lieutenant general of Germany during WWII, best known as the commander of "Battle Group Scherer", which, formed of around 5,500 men, fought 105 days in the besieged Cholm town until the relief arrived.
    3>Otto Carius    ->Give Boost to Heavy Tanks
O.png
Lieutenant colonel and a tank commander of the Third Reich in World War II, described as the "Panzer Ace" of German Army, and of the world during that time.

League Related
We have noticed the inconvenience caused by some league related designs. So we made following adjustments according to feedback from our players:
1.We are allowed to load planes into our leaguemates' aircraft carriers. 
2.By clicking any building belong to a league, we can change league diplomacy. It is a waste of time to find them in diplomacy list if they are nearby in battlefield. 
3.We added Status(Online/Offline) in league member interface. Check the league member list then you can see who is online. 

Transport
We added a dropdown at the resource transport interface in league cities and commercial center. No need to slide the screen again and again to find a certain city as destination. Dropdown is essentail since a player can own so many cities now. Thanks to Telwar, Tony72, 丶代號001 and other players for the brilliant idea! 

Other Optimizations
-We can view Hp of each troop in troop list. So we can tell which troops need refilling without switching to Refill interface.             
-We changed the timer in battlefield to countdown in order to make it consistent with the timer on mini map. And how long a battlefield has been on isn't that necessary.

Please stay tuned!
  • Upvote 4

Just a point of order  here...if my current daily prize subscription isnt issued in diamonds i will be requesting a refund if not from you and or apple since i purchased under separate terms.

While i understand you guys tweaking things to attempt balance in game play and revenues capping the subscription member from saving more then 10k increases the gap between a relatively cheap 30 usd per month and  those  willing to spend hundreds and thousands of usd.  Saving was an efficient way to deal with big spenders when confronted. 

I was just applauding the game 2 days ago on the forum for balance...this move goes the wrong direction.

For balance the cap should have been placed on mass diamond purchases. But i guess this is indicative of where all games tend to head

:(

Edited by Silent6
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Silent6 said:

Just a point of order  here...if my current daily prize subscription isnt issued in diamonds i will be requesting a refund if not from you and or apple since i purchased under separate terms.

Daily Prize purchased before this update will still be diamonds. Don't worry. 

27 minutes ago, Silent6 said:

Still don't think this move is good but this is good atleast.  Secondly will u be able to choose which u spend or will it default to one or the other

Amethyst is default currency/rewards in most cases. But you can use diamonds when you lack of Amethyst (1 D=1 A). Certain items like city protection, premium(rename card, bugle) and items in commercial center can only be bought with diamond.

3 hours ago, TheNorth1 said:

What happens to people with more than 10k diamonds currently. 

We can store diamonds without limit. 

3 hours ago, Silent6 said:

While i understand you guys tweaking things to attempt balance in game play and revenues capping the subscription member from saving more then 10k increases the gap between a relatively cheap 30 usd per month and  those  willing to spend hundreds and thousands of usd.  Saving was an efficient way to deal with big spenders when confronted. 

I was just applauding the game 2 days ago on the forum for balance...this move goes the wrong direction.

For balance the cap should have been placed on mass diamond purchases. But i guess this is indicative of where all games tend to head

:(

Hey Silent6. We are not intended to put too many limits on our players. But we don't want our players to keep saving up gems for a long time without spending it either. Feel free to leave your advice here. We are listening. :)

4 hours ago, ColonelJJ said:

One what is the factions system

also will the league tab be different from the allied tab

There were two factions in BF in previous version. Once we matched a BF, we were in one faction at random. 

We will be able to chat with all our league members in league channel in BF. B|

I love the fact that we can now load into other league member aircraft carriers , huge plus . Also love the fact that there is a limit of 10,000 amethyst . Only problem I'm seeing with this is the removal of the allied tab , I like being able to communicate with allies if necessary , especially during the heated moment of a battle , so your saying now we have to go into friends list and find who that ally is (if we are friends) and communicate that way , during the heated moment of battle ? I won't be happy when I do that and my stugs start targeting the airfield lol . All and all I think it's a great advancement , thank you for everything , you guys are awesome (: also is there any chance of you guys giving us the ability to manually lock sniper/turret targets ? I feel that would be very helpful . Thanks . - JaiJai

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Peter said:

There were two factions in BF in previous version. Once we matched a BF, we were in one faction at random. 

We will be able to chat with all our league members in league channel in BF. B|

So you're telling me that there's only 2 chat tabs now? Battlefield and League? What about those we ally with? We can't talk to them in a tabbed chat log now? It has to be all private messages?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

So you're telling me that there's only 2 chat tabs now? Battlefield and League? What about those we ally with? We can't talk to them in a tabbed chat log now? It has to be all private messages?

After reviewing the chat changes , it says they are REPLACING the allied tab for league tab , in that case all your changing is the name ? We still have our "allied" chat tab ?

• Guest unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic