World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Faction Skins

Wulf2552

I know your Art team will possibly hate me for saying it but you guys could sell "skins" for certain units, especially of the armoured kind. The best thing too, is that they can be historically accurate and good looking. For instance, you can get a USMC skin for America although their armour Camoflauge doesn't change too much. The skins can earn you guys extra money, players can display their individual armour/uniform camouflage not only to themselves but to others in the battlefield and best of all it's simply aesthetics, no game balance required. The more skins and sprites, the better!

(p.s. Get rid of the panther tank and bring in the Panzer IV for German medium tank)

I know your Art team will possibly hate me for saying it but you guys could sell "skins" for certain units, especially of the armoured kind. The best thing too, is that they can be historically accurate and good looking. For instance, you can get a USMC skin for America although their armour Camoflauge doesn't change too much. The skins can earn you guys extra money, players can display their individual armour/uniform camouflage not only to themselves but to others in the battlefield and best of all it's simply aesthetics, no game balance required. The more skins and sprites, the better!

(p.s. Get rid of the panther tank and bring in the Panzer IV for German medium tank)

thank you wulf, very good idea ! 

Hey Wulf, many thanks for your creative idea. You are really considerate. I will forward it to our developers.;)