World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Value of Allies

Commanders,

Round 3 is closed. Only one silver cup was open this round but it was really a intense and epic one. 

With great help from his allied leagues including NAT0, Cocidius and THORPAK, GODz defeated 风云再起 and throned again in Silver Cup. They made knit cooperation. Some fought hard together in the big battles while others kept attacking resource zones to distract their opponents. 

This tells us that truly working together(instead of making allies to avoid being attacked) can defeat the strongest league team who always dominates other leagues. This isn't miracle. This is the value of allies.

If a man does his best, what else is there?   --George S. Patton

We can be defeated, but our morale will never be destroyed. 

Let's see the ranking board:

Top five in Silver Cup are: GODz, 风云再起, Cocidius, THORPAK, NAT0.

Top five in Bronze Cup are: 代號,Spartan34, PlopFR, DEVGRU, War1war.

Silver Cup Ranking:s1.pngs2.pngs3.pngs4.pngs5.png

Bronze Cup Ranking:b1.pngb2.pngb3.pngb4.pngb5.pngb6.pngb7.pngb8.pngb9.pngb10.pngb11.pngb12.pngb13.png

17 hours ago, Jane said:

Commanders,

Round 3 is closed. Only one silver cup was open this round but it was really a intense and epic one. 

With great help from his allied leagues including NAT0, Cocidius and THORPAK, GODz defeated 风云再起 and throned again in Silver Cup. They made knit cooperation. Some fought hard together in the big battles while others kept attacking resource zones to distract their opponents. 

This tells us that truly working together(instead of making allies to avoid being attacked) can defeat the strongest league team who always dominates other leagues. This isn't miracle. This is the value of allies.

If a man does his best, what else is there?   --George S. Patton

We can be defeated, but our morale will never be destroyed. 

Yes! My league is on the table! Yes! This can't be true! Yes!:571f479765ec4_QQ20160426184727::D

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Yes! My league is on the table! Yes! This can't be true! Yes!:571f479765ec4_QQ20160426184727::D

Which league are you in? Better not quote so many pics. lol

1 hour ago, Florian said:

Can I have a comment from Jane about the gem crisis in tournament? Thanks

Hi Florian. Gems is part of most games. There are lots of excellent players on top who have been playing this game for a whole year without buying any gems. This game allow you to have fun without purchase. You can collect lots of gems if you keep high rank in Global War. And players can save up gems that way. Also there is monthly pack by which you can save up gems without paying as much as other options.

We dislike games Like GOW where you can definitely win by paying more. But we also need to make both ends meet. It isn't easy. We have been trying hard to keep it balanced. Gems won't win anything if you don't back them up with proper skills and teamwork. Strategy, teamwork/diplomacy and gems, each of them take up one third of winning by design.

What do you think the weight of gems in this game? :)

• Upvote 1

Having played others games and watched guys spend 500 usd per week to compete...this game is truly a breath of fresh air.  I dont mind paying for something i truly enjoy and 30 per month for the gem subscribing pack is just right and allows use of tactics more frequently and increases game play speed and fun.

The nature of the game restarting every 8 days is what truly holds gemmers at bay in my opinion.  Buying gold outright isnt worth the value imo and this is a credit to the company.  Of course you always have players where money isnt an issue and no matter where u set the bar they would buy an unproportional amount.  Even then though skilled game play can counter most gemmers.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jane said:

Hi Florian. Gems is part of most games. There are lots of excellent players on top who have been playing this game for a whole year without buying any gems. This game allow you to have fun without purchase. You can collect lots of gems if you keep high rank in Global War. And players can save up gems that way. Also there is monthly pack by which you can save up gems without paying as much as other options.

We dislike games Like GOW where you can definitely win by paying more. But we also need to make both ends meet. It isn't easy. We have been trying hard to keep it balanced. Gems won't win anything if you don't back them up with proper skills and teamwork. Strategy, teamwork/diplomacy and gems, each of them take up one third of winning by design.

What do you think the weight of gems in this game? :)

By the way I agree about GOW......

I totally agree Jane that collecting gems as rewards are ok but what about the purchase of gems by the millions in tournaments. Do you have any ideas on your mind that could solve and/or adress this topic?

13 hours ago, Florian said:

By the way I agree about GOW......

I totally agree Jane that collecting gems as rewards are ok but what about the purchase of gems by the millions in tournaments. Do you have any ideas on your mind that could solve and/or adress this topic?

Sorry that I have never seen a player or a league would purchase millions of gems in tournaments. So I don't know.

Like I said, gems won't win anything if you don't back them up with proper skills and teamwork. Strategy, teamwork/diplomacy and gems, each of them take up one third of winning by design.

24 minutes ago, Jane said:

Sorry that I have never seen a player or a league would purchase millions of gems in tournaments. So I don't know.

Like I said, gems won't win anything if you don't back them up with proper skills and teamwork. Strategy, teamwork/diplomacy and gems, each of them take up one third of winning by design.

Uhhh.... ok I agree with you that strategy and teamwork is essential but I disagree that gems can't do anything.... throughout the last tourney we always heard tales about the Chinese league being able to combat and make troops right as their troops are destroyed.... sure it may not be much, but when u are attacking someone and u demolish their entire army while taking losses on ur side, and 10 mins later the person being attacked pops out a full army? That's what I think everyone is complaining about. I agree that this game has managed to stay fairly f2p and I commend you on that but I believe that's what everyone was pretty up in arms about.... when u destroy an army, and the enemy just pops out another( not even that their allies helped, they just managed to gem up troops very quickly)

• Upvote 1

^ the main issue but only really for the tournaments.  As some higher players have stated the Chinese or whatever nation they hail, are not good in the overall game. You can easily knock them out on the global field but as waffles stated there's no way to defend against a continuous onslaught every 10 minutes being confined to such a small arena. Now let's have a tournament battle with no gems at all and see how the outcome would be. Everything's the same just no gem usage. 

47 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Uhhh.... ok I agree with you that strategy and teamwork is essential but I disagree that gems can't do anything.... throughout the last tourney we always heard tales about the Chinese league being able to combat and make troops right as their troops are destroyed.... sure it may not be much, but when u are attacking someone and u demolish their entire army while taking losses on ur side, and 10 mins later the person being attacked pops out a full army? That's what I think everyone is complaining about. I agree that this game has managed to stay fairly f2p and I commend you on that but I believe that's what everyone was pretty up in arms about.... when u destroy an army, and the enemy just pops out another( not even that their allies helped, they just managed to gem up troops very quickly)

Hi Waffles. I put condition on "gems won't win anything". You noticed that right? We have been trying hard to keep this game balanced but we also need to make both ends meet. Gems play one third instead of all role of winning by design. It's the best we can do. 

Gem itself isn't bad. Most of us need it once or while. 

And if you think the weight of gems in this game is fair, please don't offer idea like removing gems in tourney. I am sorry it is easy to say but won't work. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hi Waffles. I put condition on "gems won't win anything". You noticed that right? We have been trying hard to keep this game balanced but we also need to make both ends meet. Gems play one third instead of all role of winning by design. It's the best we can do. 

Gem itself isn't bad. Most of us need it once or while. 

And if you think the weight of gems in this game is fair, please don't offer idea like removing gems in tourney. I am sorry it is easy to say but won't work. 

I didn't comment at all about the role of gems and what I think. I simply said what I have heard a lot. At this point I don't have an opinion about gems in game.... I'm simply saying that's what the common fraustration is regarding gems.... also I never in the previous statement say anything about removing gems......

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Waffles said:

I didn't comment at all about the role of gems and what I think. I simply said what I have heard a lot. At this point I don't have an opinion about gems in game.... I'm simply saying that's what the common frustration is regarding gems.... also I never in the previous statement say anything about removing gems......

Oops. Wrong person...:571f479858a98_QQ20160426184732: I saw Barthel's comment but forgot to quote him. lol

I am sorry Waffles. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Jane said:

Oops. Wrong person...:571f479858a98_QQ20160426184732: I saw Barthel's comment but forgot to quote him. lol

I am sorry Waffles. 

How about limits on number of troops you can Instant build and number of times you can pacify a city and rebuild turrets.  Not trying to start into full blown gem debate again, but maybe we focus on different limits instead of no gems in cup. Because yes gems are part of the game and yes we all use them from time to time. But as waffles perfectly stated I disagree with you that gems can't do everything. With enough you can do most anything. 

Oh brilliant thought. Cool down timer on instant troop finish and force pacify!?

then it's still there in a jam but doesn't have game changer potential. Something like 30 min cooldown. 

5 hours ago, RJ1 said:

How about limits on number of troops you can Instant build and number of times you can pacify a city and rebuild turrets.  Not trying to start into full blown gem debate again, but maybe we focus on different limits instead of no gems in cup. Because yes gems are part of the game and yes we all use them from time to time. But as waffles perfectly stated I disagree with you that gems can't do everything. With enough you can do most anything. 

Oh brilliant thought. Cool down timer on instant troop finish and force pacify!?

then it's still there in a jam but doesn't have game changer potential. Something like 30 min cooldown. 

No you can't do most anything with gems.You do realize that gemming troops cost resources to, which you have to earn and then wait to build up so you can gem troops.Resources don't build up fast unless you have lots of administrative areas producing them and even then it's still slow.

5 hours ago, Commanderburger said:

No you can't do most anything with gems.You do realize that gemming troops cost resources to, which you have to earn and then wait to build up so you can gem troops.Resources don't build up fast unless you have lots of administrative areas producing them and even then it's still slow.

Or you use gems at the command center and buy more res...then rush the troops

• Upvote 1

We understand Gems are part of the game and that developers gotta eat to too. But its tournament. Its tournament. In my opinion it should be all about skills. And if u guys dont wanna remove gems in tourney atleast put limit on how much you can use like 10k gems only each round w/e. This way players will use gems smarter which makes tournament atleast more interesting because players get to think smartly where they should use 10k gems since they could only use 10k rather than no limit at all. You dont wanna take it out? Why not put limit? btw 10k is just an example

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Commanderburger said:

Yeah no...you rarely get a good offer at the command center.

Didn't say it was a good offer but you certainly can do it and they do do it

• Upvote 1

So after you value allies you go and take the communication with them away. 

While at the same time you cap gem or amethyst saving.

Two of thw best ways to counteract big spenders like the Chinese...

7 hours ago, Silent6 said:

So after you value allies you go and take the communication with them away. 

While at the same time you cap gem or amethyst saving.

Two of thw best ways to counteract big spenders like the Chinese...

Yeah not stupid at all

On 2016/10/16 at 10:49 AM, Florian said:

Lol they delete the allied chat when they say ally's are important.....

Lol Actually we asked a third party app for help to fix previous chat lag issue. So the allied chat can't be supported technically. Apparently the chat issue get worse. Didn't expect this coming.