World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Unit attack assignment.

NoQ

Can the game be made to allow for a individual unit to attack a specified target? There are times when units will not attack the target that I want. Instead it chooses which target to attack. Artillery shooting over closer targets until the target they pick is killed. Or a tank trying to move and attack a different target than I want. The same with other units. Thanks. 

Can the game be made to allow for a individual unit to attack a specified target? There are times when units will not attack the target that I want. Instead it chooses which target to attack. Artillery shooting over closer targets until the target they pick is killed. Or a tank trying to move and attack a different target than I want. The same with other units. Thanks. 

Hey man, thanks for reporting this to us.

As to the first occasion, the units do attack  a closer targets. 
As to the second occasion, if you want the unit to attack a specified target. You need to order it to "move"(instead of "attack") to that target , then it won't stop even though there is closer target halfway.

Thanks for responding. I have had artillery continue to shoot over closer targets  even though I try to make them attack closer targets. Again until the target they pick is killed. Then they attack the closer targets. 

Also, I've had tanks try to move and attack other tanks when my other tanks are already there blocking and engaged and this with targets right in front of it that I wanted it to stay and block. I keep having to turn them around which is not good when the target is close enough to engage me. 

Thanks for responding. I have had artillery continue to shoot over closer targets  even though I try to make them attack closer targets. Again until the target they pick is killed. Then they attack the closer targets. 

Also, I've had tanks try to move and attack other tanks when my other tanks are already there blocking and engaged and this with targets right in front of it that I wanted it to stay and block. I keep having to turn them around which is not good when the target is close enough to engage me. 

Yeah, seems quite annoying. I will take notes and forward your suggestion to the tech crew as reference of future adjustments.-_-