World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Duty Is Calling! (updated)

Lol these kids have no room to talk. At all. Neither of you dictate what happens within my unit, and for the sole fact 4 of us sat down and talked about giving said players the boot...which we should have done weeks prior to the tourney. Get your facts straight gordoh before you jump into something you have no right even commenting on. ?

Edited by Barthel

3 hours ago, Barthel said:

Lol these kids have no room to talk. At all. Neither of you dictate what happens within my unit, and for the sole fact 4 of us sat down and talked about giving said players the boot...which we should have done weeks prior to the tourney. Get your facts straight gordoh before you jump into something you have no right even commenting on. ?

I agree with Barthel. You had nothing to do with this..... I still want to know how you got that information.....

• Upvote 2

On 10/19/2016 at 6:17 AM, Opti said:

Everyone uses gems and you're lying if you say you don't, teamwork and tactics will beat gems any day.... if you were smart, you would save the free gems you earn for the times that you need them. Quit trying to come up with excuses of why we are better than you, and worry about yourself.

GEMz players have admitted to being wallet warriors. Proof enough. However why when the suggestion of a gem free tourney is brought up why are so many GEMz against the idea? My thought is because they wouldn't have gems to save them from a real league. Or they may actually have to play. I have never said I don't use gems in the game btw, read thru my posts.  My problem comes when other leagues use them to get tech in a few hours compared to what took us @ least 12 hrs to obtain. What league did this... hmm gems. My other complaint are players that gem there city multiple times I recently had to deal with this and will load a picture, show but will write about it else where. These are my problems with gem usage and there need to be solutions made because acts like these mentioned ruin the game. 

And I don't believe the guy I was fighting here purchased the gems used for this, I believe they were the ones awarded to him thru the game, however I ask why can't we put a limit on how many times a city can have this done to it by one player? This is a big complaint, mentioned by many players across many feeds. Jus sayen is all.

And I'm sorry I took out the turrets he gemmed and all the rebels killed in other areas and units lost, as I wanted to get all the times he pacified his city in such period of time.

IMG_2126.PNG

6 hours ago, SPC said:

GEMz players have admitted to being wallet warriors. Proof enough. However why when the suggestion of a gem free tourney is brought up why are so many GEMz against the idea? My thought is because they wouldn't have gems to save them from a real league. Or they may actually have to play. I have never said I don't use gems in the game btw, read thru my posts.  My problem comes when other leagues use them to get tech in a few hours compared to what took us @ least 12 hrs to obtain. What league did this... hmm gems. My other complaint are players that gem there city multiple times I recently had to deal with this and will load a picture, show but will write about it else where. These are my problems with gem usage and there need to be solutions made because acts like these mentioned ruin the game. 

And I don't believe the guy I was fighting here purchased the gems used for this, I believe they were the ones awarded to him thru the game, however I ask why can't we put a limit on how many times a city can have this done to it by one player? This is a big complaint, mentioned by many players across many feeds. Jus sayen is all.

And I'm sorry I took out the turrets he gemmed and all the rebels killed in other areas and units lost, as I wanted to get all the times he pacified his city in such period of time.

IMG_2126.PNG

With or without gems, the GODz league would wipe the floor with your league. We posted in your thread that we would love to join a tourney with no diamonds but i dont see how that makes sense for the developers. They dont spend their time and energy maintaining this game for free. Its fair for them to earn wages for their hard work. I'm sorry that you are still upset about GODz annihilating your league, WARMACHINE, in the league tourney. Even though we started significantly later than you. But it was your own fault, and your excuse about gems is as pathetic as it is ridiculous. You lost because your team made poor choices. Fighting on multiple fronts against multiple leagues and going neutral with us early when you had the advantage allowing us time we needed to build up strong. Then YOUR LEAGUE violated the neutral to steal a city in a area where our whole league had our troops but only half of your league had troops there (because you were fighting on multiple fronts). Two of our members in the league tourney that week had nearly no gems at all. Commanderburger is a school kid he had less than 500 gems the whole match. 2 of us had normal subscriptions that many players utilize. No one in GODz spent any excessive money or gems on that match. What exactly are you claiming that we gemmed? Your league didnt even attack any of our cities because we slaughtered you before you had the chance.. Troops? You went neutral with us during a time when you had clear advantage from starting waaay before us. That gave us HOURS of neutral time to build up. If you dont think players can build full armies for free in HOURS at league tourney where the game gives HUNDREDS of free munitions just from clearing missions then you are a retaard. Meanwhile, after you broke the neutral to steal a city and we came to slaughter you all... YOUR league, warmachine, was the one gemming. One of your members said right in chat that he used more than 10,000 gems to try and catch up because he had to work part of the day. Others were gemming also. Hopelessly, i might add. You are a hypocrite, a sore loser, and a liar. But i wish you the best anyway :) and the next time i see you or anyone in your league im going to fly into your city ballz deep and show you more of why GODz has been the number 1 league in this game for the past 10 months straight... And im going to do it without spending a single gem ;) 

32 minutes ago, KingCB said:

With or without gems, the GODz league would wipe the floor with your league. We posted in your thread that we would love to join a tourney with no diamonds but i dont see how that makes sense for the developers. They dont spend their time and energy maintaining this game for free. Its fair for them to earn wages for their hard work. I'm sorry that you are still upset about GODz annihilating your league, WARMACHINE, in the league tourney. Even though we started significantly later than you. But it was your own fault, and your excuse about gems is as pathetic as it is ridiculous. You lost because your team made poor choices. Fighting on multiple fronts against multiple leagues and going neutral with us early when you had the advantage allowing us time we needed to build up strong. Then YOUR LEAGUE violated the neutral to steal a city in a area where our whole league had our troops but only half of your league had troops there (because you were fighting on multiple fronts). Two of our members in the league tourney that week had nearly no gems at all. Commanderburger is a school kid he had less than 500 gems the whole match. 2 of us had normal subscriptions that many players utilize. No one in GODz spent any excessive money or gems on that match. What exactly are you claiming that we gemmed? Your league didnt even attack any of our cities because we slaughtered you before you had the chance.. Troops? You went neutral with us during a time when you had clear advantage from starting waaay before us. That gave us HOURS of neutral time to build up. If you dont think players can build full armies for free in HOURS at league tourney where the game gives HUNDREDS of free munitions just from clearing missions then you are a retaard. Meanwhile, after you broke the neutral to steal a city and we came to slaughter you all... YOUR league, warmachine, was the one gemming. One of your members said right in chat that he used more than 10,000 gems to try and catch up because he had to work part of the day. Others were gemming also. Hopelessly, i might add. You are a hypocrite, a sore loser, and a liar. But i wish you the best anyway :) and the next time i see you or anyone in your league im going to fly into your city ballz deep and show you more of why GODz has been the number 1 league in this game for the past 10 months straight... And im going to do it without spending a single gem ;) 

Yo can't do it without spending a gem. And you know it. Your team violated the neutrality and expected us to be okay with it! Why becouse y'all are number1 who cares we all know how y ubachieved this and I'm sorry 100 plus mitchels in under 3 hours how else is that possible with out gemming, you made it obvious then and in your reply to this that your intention was to utilize the neutrality to build a army to attack us and before your team tried to steel a city and failed! My guy was already attacking btw we had only 1 front till your team intentionally broke the neutrality. Yes one guy spent his intire gem saving to trying and slow y'all down as none of us had more then a 1000 at the time. So I say please come after me balls deep and I will shove my combat boots so far up you poop shoot that you will be tasting leather the rest of your life. But then again I know you won't win without your pressious gems and I also know you can't play without them. And yes I'm cool with spending money in the game as I know the devs need to get paid, however I'm not going to spend in a way that makes the game easy and not challenging, which unfortunately is the only way you know how to play. Number 1 feels good when you pay for it don't it. 

10 minutes ago, SPC said:

Yo can't do it without spending a gem. And you know it. Your team violated the neutrality and expected us to be okay with it! Why becouse y'all are number1 who cares we all know how y ubachieved this and I'm sorry 100 plus mitchels in under 3 hours how else is that possible with out gemming, you made it obvious then and in your reply to this that your intention was to utilize the neutrality to build a army to attack us and before your team tried to steel a city and failed! My guy was already attacking btw we had only 1 front till your team intentionally broke the neutrality. Yes one guy spent his intire gem saving to trying and slow y'all down as none of us had more then a 1000 at the time. So I say please come after me balls deep and I will shove my combat boots so far up you poop shoot that you will be tasting leather the rest of your life. But then again I know you won't win without your pressious gems and I also know you can't play without them. And yes I'm cool with spending money in the game as I know the devs need to get paid, however I'm not going to spend in a way that makes the game easy and not challenging, which unfortunately is the only way you know how to play. Number 1 feels good when you pay for it don't it. 

You are a sore loser noob. Smart players know you are lying about your claims because 100+ bombers in 3 hours is not plausible even WITH unlimited gems (not enough cash/oil that early). The reality was more like 10 hours. We played for nearly two hours BEFORE the neutral. We had a scout battle where your side brought over mobile aa guns as we expanded to your side BEFORE the neutral even started. The neutral period itself was around 4 hours. And then there was another hour before it ended. In the first big battle for the city you stole we didn't have bombers. We beat you with tanks, stugs, ATs, arties, and some trans planes. We unlocked the 9 city mission as we took that city back from you which is what gave each of us 6 bombers/ 6 fighters plus unlocked the secondary mission for 2 more of each after building your first one. If you have a MZ connected to your city, you can build 8 bombers/ 8 fighters in less than 2 hours easily (2 airports split the overall time). We built those air troops for free and then flew them over in pieces as we took city by city. By the time the final battle came we had unlocked more and built more but that was well over 10 hours into the match. I'm finished talking to you now because my time is too valuable to spend it bickering with a butt hurt crybaby who makes excuses to cover up the pain of his failures because of the truth of someone just being better than you at a game is too much for a whiny little child like you to accept. Goodbye now, loser. Enjoy talking to yourself.

Edited by KingCB