World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Duty Is Calling! (updated)

The first round of S2 almost close. While there are still three Bronze Cups opening. Top 1 league in these battlefields are RogueWarriors, Killj0ys and Spartan34. Who will be the Champion of Bronze Cup this round? Look forward to the final results!

Top five of Silver Cup this round are: 风云再起,GODz, Cocidius, Deathsquad007 and TheCorbuloPact.
Top five of Bronze Cup this round are: Spartan34, 代號, DEVGRU, TheDarkEmpire, Killj0ys.

Next round will still be open at PDT 15:00, EDT 18:00, UTC 22:00 on Friday. The entry will be open for 24 hours. 

Commanders, see you on battlefield!

Ranking in Silver Cup:

s1.pngs2.pngs3.pngs4.png

Ranking in Bronze Cup:

t1.pngt2.pngt3.pngt4.pngt5.pngt6.pngt7.pngt8.pngt9.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telwar said:

Wolfpack is boycotting the cups until the cups actually mean more then Diamond spending

Likewise. The Chinese are impossible to beat because of all their gems.

• Upvote 3

I've played the Chinese once and one member wrecked three armies that attacked his city, he gemmed so many troops.

How 8 members can capture 100 cities is insane....

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SirNathan said:

I've played the Chinese once and one member wrecked three armies that attacked his city, he gemmed so many troops.

How 8 members can capture 100 cities is insane....

Welcome to the club.... most big leagues have boycott the cup for that reason.... Wolfpack, pasta, and lucky have boycott it... idk why godz and cocidius still decided to do it but oh well...

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Waffles said:

Welcome to the club.... most big leagues have boycott the cup for that reason.... Wolfpack, pasta, and lucky have boycott it... idk why godz and cocidius still decided to do it but oh well...

We (Detcord) tried to join later so we would miss them but ended up not getting in... 

Side story- Once I fought a gemmer who used 20k gems on a single assault I did. His turrets started at lvl5 and by the end of the battle they were lvl 11....I took him out the next day when he wasn't on.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SirNathan said:

We (Detcord) tried to join later so we would miss them but ended up not getting in... 

Side story- Once I fought a gemmer who used 20k gems on a single assault I did. His turrets started at lvl5 and by the end of the battle they were lvl 11....I took him out the next day when he wasn't on.

Time zone has been an inevitable factor in this game since it becomes international. So select a time to match tournament which will benefit you most.  The entry will be open for 24 hours. But the queue can be hours since only with at least 4 league teams queueing can we match a BF. Would be better if we add a feature so we can know how many leagues are queueing with us. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Jane said:

Time zone has been an inevitable factor in this game since it becomes international. So select a time to match tournament which will benefit you most.  The entry will be open for 24 hours. But the queue can be hours since only with at least 4 league teams queueing can we match a BF. Would be better if we add a feature so we can know how many leagues are queueing with us. 

Everything will take time and eventually we will most likely see different phases to the cups with buy in, better match making etc. all takes time and suggestions, feedback and trial and error from all of us. Even boycotts :)

• Upvote 2

On September 27, 2016 at 7:34 PM, Waffles said:

They are glutton for punishment i guess?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

They are glutton for punishment i guess?

Or they just trying to earn 2nd and 3rd place by any means necessary.... either way.... the whole issue has gotten enough notoriety that I'm sure Devs are coming up with some way to make LBs more fun again  

2 hours ago, Waffles said:

Or they just trying to earn 2nd and 3rd place by any means necessary.... either way.... the whole issue has gotten enough notoriety that I'm sure Devs are coming up with some way to make LBs more fun again  

I doubt it. As long as leagues are willing to battle in the current state they are in the devs will see no reason to change anything. If enough leagues quit doing cups so that it effects the leagues that still want to battle, that's when changes will happen. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2016 at 6:34 PM, Waffles said:

GODz or better known as GEMz is a gemming league. That's why there not boycotting it. 

• Upvote 1

On October 5, 2016 at 6:44 PM, SPC said:

GODz or better known as GEMz is a gemming league. That's why there not boycotting it. 

Have proof?

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2016 at 9:31 PM, Telwar said:

Wolfpack is boycotting the cups until the cups actually mean more then Diamond spending

That's is not always the case, people choose to spend diamonds. It's their fault for causing all of this

On 9/26/2016 at 9:31 PM, Telwar said:

On 9/27/2016 at 5:29 PM, Florian said:

Love you mate

Thank You! The Chinese are always taking over the games. I don't know their secret but they do very well.

19 minutes ago, LtJJWars said:

That's is not always the case, people choose to spend diamonds. It's their fault for causing all of this

Thank You! The Chinese are always taking over the games. I don't know their secret but they do very well.

Lol

• Upvote 2

On 10/5/2016 at 6:44 PM, SPC said:

Everyone uses gems and you're lying if you say you don't, teamwork and tactics will beat gems any day.... if you were smart, you would save the free gems you earn for the times that you need them. Quit trying to come up with excuses of why we are better than you, and worry about yourself.

1 hour ago, Opti said:

Everyone uses gems and you're lying if you say you don't, teamwork and tactics will beat gems any day.... if you were smart, you would save the free gems you earn for the times that you need them. Quit trying to come up with excuses of why we are better than you, and worry about yourself.

Same story for me. Trying to save for college and the only gems I use are usually saved from daily rewards.

• Upvote 2

On September 26, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Barthel said:

I did one match enough to get better placement than last tourney. Wooo no f***s given -_-

Yeah. Florian helped you and what did you do? You banned him.....

same for mm6 he was aggressive, helped win. What you do ban him in the middle of tourney. You then take his capital in tourney. What a sad, sad way of leading.....

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gordoh said:

Yeah. Florian helped you and what did you do? You banned him.....

same for mm6 he was aggressive, helped win. What you do ban him in the middle of tourney. You then take his capital in tourney. What a sad, sad way of leading.....