World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how to get BM-13 rocket

woshijiushizhu

5 minutes ago, Barthel said:

You must produce a league city in order to make high level armaments. I suggest you read th FAQ and the other forums thread furst

Thank you for your answer. but i check the FAQ and didn't find the solution. could you please briefly descrip how to do it ? right now i am truely in one League but no communication.

Wosh, first you must join a league. Once you are in field your league staff officers must set a league city up by converting a normal city.

the league city will start our at level one and a munitions factory can be built by an officer as well as other buildings. The rockets require a level 6 league munitions factory before you can make them.

Of course, you can speed things up by donating money and other resources so the LC can be upgraded!

Hope that helped...

24 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

Wosh, first you must join a league. Once you are in field your league staff officers must set a league city up by converting a normal city.

the league city will start our at level one and a munitions factory can be built by an officer as well as other buildings. The rockets require a level 6 league munitions factory before you can make them.

Of course, you can speed things up by donating money and other resources so the LC can be upgraded!

Hope that helped...

Thank you very much. right now it is crystal clear.