World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how to destroy tower quickly and how to get rocket ?

woshijiushizhu

Some of the troops in this game are made in a League City the rocket trucks are one of them. The towers are powerful, but there are numerous ways to take them down figuring out how to destroy them can be frustrating.

One of the things I like the most about this game is that every unit has a specific purpose, in this case the preferred unit would be Stugs. They are really good for destroying buildings, but they pretty much suck against anything else. They die really fast they are basically a glass cannon. So you need some thing to take damage while the stugs kill the tower. Usually tanks early game.

This is just some basic information on these this you have to learn for yourself what works best, but that should be a start.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

Some of the troops in this game are made in a League City the rocket trucks are one of them. The towers are powerful, but there are numerous ways to take them down figuring out how to destroy them can be frustrating.

One of the things I like the most about this game is that every unit has a specific purpose, in this case the preferred unit would be Stugs. They are really good for destroying buildings, but they pretty much suck against anything else. They die really fast they are basically a glass cannon. So you need some thing to take damage while the stugs kill the tower. Usually tanks early game.

This is just some basic information on these this you have to learn for yourself what works best, but that should be a start.

Excellent answer!! Thanks SnakeEater. :)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

thank you very much for such clear answer. i build a league City now. but the league City can only build 3 buildings and has no Money to upgrade. how to upgrade the league City and how to build more other buildings ?? sorry to ask so many questions, but i didn't find the answer in FAQ.

• Upvote 1

On September 20, 2016 at 9:51 PM, Peter said:

Excellent answer!! Thanks SnakeEater. :)

You're welcome, I actually really like helping new guys, I was new once and still am in most cases lol. But anyone with interest in the game needs help from those of us who have learned those lessons already to keep them interested. It is good for both creating possible recruits or producing a competitive player base.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

You're welcome, I actually really like helping new guys, I was new once and still am in most cases lol. But anyone with interest in the game needs help from those of us who have learned those lessons already to keep them interested. It is good for both creating possible recruits or producing a competitive player base.

thank you very much.  this game is really interesting. every new stage, you can find something suprise. this game is similar like PC game "Europe Escalation". i like it very much.

by the way, i destroied all rebels arm, only left the Transport trunk. is it possible for me to take those trunk ????

11 hours ago, woshijiushizhu said:

thank you very much.  this game is really interesting. every new stage, you can find something suprise. this game is similar like PC game "Europe Escalation". i like it very much.

by the way, i destroied all rebels arm, only left the Transport trunk. is it possible for me to take those trunk ????

No, you can only destroy the supply trucks, but you get resources from killing them.

• Upvote 1