World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League city units

spyro58

Hi everyone, so ive been playing it recently and ive managed to build a league city. However, i see that there is only 3 new types of land and air forces available to create. Maybe they should add more types, and maybe they could integrate subs into it too because at the moment, there is no naval armaments.

Does anyone agree with me and if so im open to hearing your ideas and opinions, because in my opinion i don't think 6 new types of troops is enough for a league city

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, spyro58 said:

Hi everyone, so ive been playing it recently and ive managed to build a league city. However, i see that there is only 3 new types of land and air forces available to create. Maybe they should add more types, and maybe they could integrate subs into it too because at the moment, there is no naval armaments.

Does anyone agree with me and if so im open to hearing your ideas and opinions, because in my opinion i don't think 6 new types of troops is enough for a league city

The new troops out of the league city are devistating when used properly. Adding too many of these, would overkill the game. The only thing I would add in here is a resupply truck that moves with your troops with food ammo and fuel so you don't have to use tactics to resupply. But that's not gonna happen. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, spyro58 said:

I see what you all mean but i would atleast like there to be some naval league armaments because there isnt any atm, and i can see that the navy is becoming slowly oboslete and naval forces are my favourite, but also most useless units

Likewise but literally.... What else can you add? If you want to be historically correct. There isn't much more you can add naval wise

S

On September 3, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Boredomfalls said:

The new troops out of the league city are devistating when used properly. Adding too many of these, would overkill the game. The only thing I would add in here is a resupply truck that moves with your troops with food ammo and fuel so you don't have to use tactics to resupply. But that's not gonna happen. 

Spelling check on devastation.

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2016 at 4:25 PM, Barthel said:

Likewise but literally.... What else can you add? If you want to be historically correct. There isn't much more you can add naval wise

Submarines, torp boats, better battleships/cruisers/destroyers. There was way more different types of navel boats than tanks yet there are more tanks in the game. There's hardly any navel units in the game yet there was so many different types so don't try and say there wasn't much when you spent less than a minute on it