World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Confused!

Delta

I am very new to this game and I am very confused. When I opened the game I done know how but I ended up in a league and in a war. My base was an island surrounded with red bases. I did not have a chance. My league members were far, far , far away and was not any support at all. I almost lost everything. My league leader told me to wait until this war was over and we would get together for the next one. 

Will this is the next one. I was told to go to the leagues section and join "Theinfintery". I went to the league section, found the league but I cannot find the "join" button. I have tried to leave messages for the league commander but at this point, nothing.  

I am very disappointed. I was on a league then I'm not. That sucks. Why should I have to rejoin a league each time?  There should be a better way. It looks to me that if I cannot join this league, I'm just s*** out of luck. I just don't play. So far this game sucks. I'll try for a few more days but I am running out of patients. 

I am very new to this game and I am very confused. When I opened the game I done know how but I ended up in a league and in a war. My base was an island surrounded with red bases. I did not have a chance. My league members were far, far , far away and was not any support at all. I almost lost everything. My league leader told me to wait until this war was over and we would get together for the next one. 

Will this is the next one. I was told to go to the leagues section and join "Theinfintery". I went to the league section, found the league but I cannot find the "join" button. I have tried to leave messages for the league commander but at this point, nothing.  

I am very disappointed. I was on a league then I'm not. That sucks. Why should I have to rejoin a league each time?  There should be a better way. It looks to me that if I cannot join this league, I'm just s*** out of luck. I just don't play. So far this game sucks. I'll try for a few more days but I am running out of patients. 

hello dealta there are a lot players that have no league and manage just fine it comes down to learning the game. This game is like any other game takes time to learn. You do not need a league but if you there are plenty of other leagues to join. If the leader isn't responding there probably not a active league. 

Ps please don't curse 

You could possibly start your own league and get members or join a active league that will accept you. 

Edited by Fearme
  • Upvote 1